Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:39 PM   #91
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by l20bdime View Post
no no charlie, not black pearls. "The Black Pearl". one unit.
oh hahahah... "BLACK PEARL" that's what mikey whitey likes to hit!

i like pearl of the orient seas... the clam chowder of asia. lol!! watch out for team OG! benson, me and pfeifer!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #92
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Crono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Round 1 was epic!!! The new balcony layout is boss, mini vegas for the win! So many people did well this weekend, gratz to all the qualifiers and winners! Miki's master cylinder decides to bitch out on him but that doesn't stop him, the man takes 3rd in a borrowed car!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheaven View Post
oh hahahah... "BLACK PEARL" that's what mikey whitey likes to hit!

i like pearl of the orient seas... the clam chowder of asia. lol!! watch out for team OG! benson, me and pfeifer!
Yes I hit one of the black pearl. It was an elaborate plan by me and matt to brake our own cars in an effort to get Jack to run into us and brake his car further but he got scared and stayed away from us and had time to brake. :-p But it was all worth it, there was siiick tandem at the end of the day. Thanks Matt Fields and Matt Powers for the tandem practice! And Matt I have a rack for you, ill bring it friday!

I know Paul aka Photo Ninja aka Toxic Images took like 10,000 pictures and no I'm not exaggerating either. So I'm sure hes like gouging his eyes out right now trying to upload and sort them all but I'm sure he'll have some up soon!
Old 03-02-2009, 05:52 PM   #93
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Yes.....

I beat Cyrus.

Dammit my student beat me......ohh well.....jack maybe you should go againts forrest.....and congrats no one hit the blue dolphin.....:ghey:

And about the whole forrest thing.......he won!! no biggie....it was fun and amazing...like my favorite car racer said: "doesnt matter if you win by a inch or a mile, winning is winning" vin diesel. SO I LOST!!
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #94
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Yes.....

So many close calls. So many people wanting to hit the blue dolphin
So close so close. Next time Jack!

Did you post up your blog yet lol.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:31 AM   #95
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
A big thanks to Ryan from NorCal for letting me borrow his car. The turbo took a dump by the end of the day so someone tell him to get a hold of me either here or on ziptied if he needs anything.

Very awesome competition, the new outside line for 2nd clip is awesome, makes for much better action. Top 16 was full of really good drivers.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #96
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Mikie is my hero!

Posted a few pics in our blog:
cto news
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #97
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityTireOnline.com View Post
Mikie is my hero!

Posted a few pics in our blog:
cto news
Dope blog entry, I feel like I'm all caught up.

Carl didn't drive the CTO 350z? Worried about beatin it up, or what?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:21 PM   #98
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Dope blog entry, I feel like I'm all caught up.

Carl didn't drive the CTO 350z? Worried about beatin it up, or what?
he did.... he did drive it, and he did beat it up! hahahaah... i heart carl!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #99
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I think I need to upgrade my KA!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:43 PM   #100
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheaven View Post
he did.... he did drive it, and he did beat it up! hahahaah... i heart carl!
Oh lol, just didn't look like it in that pic. Good for him!!!!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:59 PM   #101
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Heres a video that my sponsor did!!!

Check out weslochanlive.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYXCLSCVdGk
Old 03-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #102
MrBlack

MrBlack is an unknown quantity at this point
"If you ain't first, you're last"

I need more practice time and a real drift car.

Wanna get back to the track already...See you all soon!
Old 03-03-2009, 06:46 PM   #103
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlack View Post
"If you ain't first, you're last"

I need more practice time and a real drift car.

Wanna get back to the track already...See you all soon!
Wanna real drift car? Get a Corolla hehehe
Old 03-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #104
MrBlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
Wanna real drift car? Get a Corolla hehehe
Are you selling one?
Old 03-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #105
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlack View Post
Are you selling one?
Just buy a Z, it's like the modern day Corolla.

oh wait....
Your Z is fine, just need to get better tires, and some suspension work. It will feel a world of difference
Old 03-04-2009, 08:01 PM   #106
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexxxyslide View Post
Heres a video that my sponsor did!!!

Check out weslochanlive.com

YouTube - TOP DRIFT BATTLE R1 WILLOW SPRINGS 03/01/2009
dope!!! where's the rest of the pics and vids?
Old 03-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #107
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Just Drift! - For The Excited Drivers!
Old 03-04-2009, 11:17 PM   #108
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
where is all the toxic image pics?

And Charlie - whats the plan with Round 2?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:44 PM   #109
MrBlack

Picasa Web Albums - Paul
Old 03-04-2009, 11:53 PM   #110
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Top Drift Round 1 - 2009
Old 03-05-2009, 12:48 AM   #111
Toxic Images

Toxic Images is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Toxic Images
Top Drift Rd.1 Pics

TopDrift Battle Round 1 - Gallery & Wrap-Up
Toxic Images is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #112
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Crono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of light
**NEWS FLASH - Appearantly Jack wants to kill me**

Evidence A -

Old 03-05-2009, 04:35 PM   #113
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Looks like he wants to kiss you!
Old 03-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #114
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Jack kiss him!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 05:55 PM   #115
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
No I won't kiss Mikey.

Its bad enough I had to sleep on the same bed as him.

Mikey I hope that was the remote control that I felt poking me during the restless night.

Thanks to Paul for the awesome pics.

Picasa Web Albums - Paul - JACK HSIAO Rd...
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #116
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Some call it the remote control....
Old 03-07-2009, 08:41 AM   #117
Ryu8200
Leaky Injector

Ryu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Ryu8200
Just like Jack thought I was a jackass when we first meet. Ya Jack F that Jason guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono562 View Post
**NEWS FLASH - Appearantly Jack wants to kill me**

Evidence A -

Last edited by Ryu8200; 03-07-2009 at 04:11 PM..
Ryu8200 is offline   Reply With Quote