Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-06-2009, 06:35 AM   #1
Cleiton

Trader Rating: (0)
Cleiton is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Cleiton
Post Any Drifting Spot in Atlanta?

hello i'm new to the drifting world, and I want to drift when ever i like don't wanna wait 2 months for an event in Atlanta, or drive 2-3 hours for an event out side Atlanta. If any one know a a spot where its legal to drift in Atlanta even if it have to pay for it would be cool.
Cleiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
drifting is only legal at events.

are you asking if there is a spot where you can drift on public/private property? Yes.

should you be asking this on a forum? No.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
Firebat060

Trader Rating: (3)
Firebat060 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
www.southeastdrift.com

Great Drift Events run by great people. It's right at turner field, and the next event is next month. Sign up, spots go quick.

240atlanta.com is a good forum if your local to Atlanta
Firebat060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:31 AM   #4
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
yeah, usually it takes a month to save up enough for the event and a few sets of tires.
If your not going through tires like that, then your doing it wrong and need to stay on the track and get better.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:49 AM   #5
Cleiton

Cleiton is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Cleiton
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
yeah, usually it takes a month to save up enough for the event and a few sets of tires.
If your not going through tires like that, then your doing it wrong and need to stay on the track and get better.
thats where I question my self just bought a 240sx, I haven't had the balls to kick the clutch, or pull a e-break any where in the streets so I have no idea whats it like to slide a car on dry pave 50mph. Im looking forward to sign up for an event when I do save up some money for the car, when Im beating the crap out the engine.
Cleiton is offline   Reply With Quote