Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 09-21-2006, 12:00 AM   #1
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Spokane, WA or CDA, ID meets

Hey

I am thinking about relocating to Hayden, ID (around Coeur d'Alane). I was wondering if anybody has any meets around there, or if anybody with a 240 lives around there.

Let me know!
Old 10-18-2006, 05:15 AM   #2
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Why are you moving to Idaho? You realize they bake tots and have 56k right? The horror!

On a sidenote: I am unaware of activity in Idaho, from what I hear its pretty dead over there. I know a few people from Preston. I feel sorry for them :[ If you want to move towards mid-US, I suggest moving to Colorado where they actually have a decent drift scene.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:17 AM   #3
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
I have friends that live up in northern Idaho, and from what they tell me, they actually have electricity, and, cable internet!

Coeur d'Alene is about 100 miles from the Canada border, so it is a lonnnnng way from Preston. There are some gnarly roads up there.

I would visit cali a lot, though, so I wouldn't miss out entirely on the drift scene. And who knows, maybe I'll start one up there!
Old 10-20-2006, 04:36 AM   #4
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Pat (Sroines) lives over in Montucky, him and his buds make it to the major events over here in Washington a lot. Like HIN and Formula D, even Golden Gardens. If you do move to Idaho with your buddies, definately watch for the big events that go down here in WA. :] Even Portland Oregon has some good events.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:36 PM   #5
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeah, I have seen a lot going on over there. I was looking for stuff that was closer, but I definitely plan on going to major stuff like that. Portland is a little far, though. . . I think about 12 or 13 hours.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:32 PM   #6
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Alright, I'm going to be up there 5th-ish to 14th-ish. Is anybody down for a meet?