Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 09-22-2005, 03:44 PM   #1
teruya01
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
teruya01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just moved to Portland Oregon!

anyone here in Portland?!
teruya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2005, 03:58 PM   #2
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
regional section!

CHEA!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 04:01 PM   #3
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
boise isnt too far
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 04:05 PM   #4
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
don't mean to advertise. But www.northwestnissans.com is a northwest site. Join up tell em i sent ya.
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 04:26 PM   #5
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
or ME! LOL

but yes, in the future plz post in the regional section... I actually made a thread there called "PacNW Rollcall" I think it was...

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 08:31 PM   #6
sr20player

sr20player is an unknown quantity at this point
i just moved here from hawaii and looking for good places to drift.
sr20player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 08:21 AM   #7
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Northwest NIssan is now a pay site. BOOOOO 15 just to post in genral sections. and lost alot of members because of it. but it seems like OR doesn't have a big 240 community. Any OR 240's post up. need to have a meet up sometime. (i'll be back around in May)
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 12:14 AM   #8
andy31144
Zilvia Member

andy31144 will become famous soon enoughandy31144 will become famous soon enoughandy31144 will become famous soon enoughandy31144 will become famous soon enough
I'm in the Portland/Clackamas area. I've only seen one other 240 within 10 miles of my place (a red s14 with yellow fog and headlights). I think that a meet would be a cool idea, maybe an OR and WA meet. But yeah, you'll probably find a couple more people in the PNW role call thread Yoshi started.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:12 AM   #9
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
I went to visit my bro in Grants Pass at thanksgiving vacation, 11 hours nonstop driving in a EG6.... Oregon was very different from california.....

but i believe portland actually have smog check too?
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 04:13 PM   #10
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I think that it's a county thing. as i remember Portland and Medford have some sort of county smog laws. been a while though.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote