Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 03-26-2006, 12:03 PM   #1
Dorifto89
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Dorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Moving on up

Next year I will be attending the University of Oregon and I might bring my car up with me. I was just wondering how 240's are treated up there? Being from Norcal I'm used having to play it cool around the cops and what not. I've just read that Oregon is adopting the same CARB shit as California has, but do the cops pop your hood at all? Thanks,

Sam
Dorifto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2006, 05:17 PM   #2
andy31144
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
andy31144 will become famous soon enoughandy31144 will become famous soon enoughandy31144 will become famous soon enoughandy31144 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm not really in that area but I know where I live I get pulled over all the time. It's always for stupid shit that they let me go for but it just seems like they have nothing else to than mess with kids. I have only been asked to pop my hood once. I asked the officer why and all he said was, "i just wanted to see." I told him no and he proceded to give me a ticket for having headlights that were too yellow. i just laughed and drove off.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:05 AM   #3
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i dunno about portland, but most of the state couldn;t care less. try living a bit out of the city and you might be better off. Just remember Portland has county lawa so the stae emmissions starndard of "must not obstruct the view of the vehicle behind you" doesn't apply there. look it up, but most of the cops i have rand into if you don't act like a punk and give them respect as a proffesional they'll let you go for about anyhting short of possession.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote