Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 07-04-2008, 03:30 PM   #31
mwilloughby87
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
mwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by red s14 View Post
mikes awesome. got the stick's and shirt. i even rock'd the shirt to the hospital when monday. i had to get 3 stich's in my left index finger cuz i cut swaping my cam out. +1 for mike.
thats support right there. lol

bought 2 shirts from this man, and 2 stickers. great guy, great support, etc. definitely recommend getting from mike!
mwilloughby87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 06:17 PM   #32
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chompz
mike makes good watermellons... plus he's funny as s***.

chompzproductions.wordpress.com
chompz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 07:09 PM   #33
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Mike is the man!

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #34
DRFTWHORE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
mike u got a good busineess goin for you, keep up the good work, people support this man he is super uber legit +++++ rep for JIMMY UP!
DRFTWHORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #35
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

MunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MunsonAuto
One of the best sellers i've done business with! Don't think twice about JIMMY UP!
Old 07-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #36
tattoo131313
Zilvia Junkie

tattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfection
Mike's awesome.Shipped my shirt out quick.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:43 PM   #37
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Good guy, recieved stickers and shirt all the way over in the UK very quickly.
Jordn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:41 PM   #38
WTS3
Zilvia Member

WTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of light
great guy, thanks again Mike
WTS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #39
nu_born
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
nu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
good times dealin' with this guy, got the stickers quicker than anticipated and they are damn good quality...

+muthafuckin'1
nu_born is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:26 AM   #40
Unique
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
Unique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Jimmy Up

Great guy to do business with, fast shipping. Thanks Mike
Old 07-31-2008, 02:03 PM   #41
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Great guy, Great communication, Fast shipping! Sticker looks great! Thanks man.
SlmdCpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #42
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
got my zipties shirt from the gb. love the shirt.

make some more sick shirts so you can have my money
Old 08-03-2008, 08:24 PM   #43
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
great guy to do business with! i'd go to him again.
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:28 AM   #44
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
got another prestine shirt! ftw! hehhe more rep fo you sir

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:36 PM   #45
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Recieved my Zipties shirt today over in the UK. Awesome stuff as usual, I'll be back for more!
Jordn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #46
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Received the Zipties FTW shirt only a few days after he mailed them out.

The shirt itself is of good quality, and the ink used is awesome. The shirt already went through 1 wash/dry cycle and it didn't shrink too much (it did shrink a little, but he already told me it would, so it was expected), and it came out in the same way it went in, which speaks highly of the ink and process he used to produce these shirts.

I'm a happy customer, and will buy more in the future
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:58 PM   #47
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
just got his zip tie shirt and it came super quick like next day!

buy his stuff

+1 for mike
Old 08-13-2008, 06:12 PM   #48
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
big ups to mike, quick delivery on the last in-stock umbrella girl shirt...love it.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:16 PM   #49
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
I bought a shirt I can vouch for him + 1
Old 08-18-2008, 04:21 PM   #50
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LocalStreetHero
fast shipping, quality shirt, my girl will love the tank top and i will love the pleasure i get out of the deal. thanks.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:42 PM   #51
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
super fast shipping. legit. nice prices. thanks
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 12:04 AM   #52
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Mike is a super duper legit dood.

I recommend everybody buy his stuff, as it's just as legit as him!
Old 08-24-2008, 06:41 AM   #53
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
has awesome stuff that has great quality and design.
+1
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote