Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #31
enderr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
enderr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 801nismo104 View Post
ive ordered alot of stuff from him in the past and havent had a problem but about 3 months ago i ordered gaskets and i still havent recieved them, no answer to emails or pms. fuck him
I hate to play devils advocate and I am not in any way involved with 'nissanparts.cc', but I find it extremely disrespectful to post something like this without a receipt or invoice. So don't bother posting shit like this without one.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #32
jp's red240

Trader Rating: (1)
jp's red240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nissanparts.cc What a F%$#ing joke!

These guys couldn't find their ass with both hands and a map!

I ordered some parts from them on Aug. 6th. It is now Sept. 21 and I still don't have my parts. They sent me a tracking number almost a month after I placed my order. On Sept. 12th the USPS website says that my order was shipped back to them.

I would have figured that they would have called me to let me know about my order, but not once have I ever received any form of communication from them.

I finally had to call them up again to demand that they sent out my order. According to them my address does not exist. I must be living in a black hole or something. I have been receiving parts here for the past two month for my build and never a problem until now.

Never, ever, ever will I deal with Nissanparts.cc again!!

Getting a full refund from them. We'll see if that happens.

Horrible, horrible, horrible customer service.
jp's red240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:14 PM   #33
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I don't like there customer service either. BUT alot of the things the sell aren't in stock so have to be ordered from over seas.

I have had good luck with them when I order it just takes a little longer for things to ship out or be delivered. I had to wait 5 weeks to get my SR bellhousing bolts.

PM Russell on here I'm sure he will set things straight and work everything out with you.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:26 PM   #34
RussellM
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (57)
RussellM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 57 reviews
Im sorry, but like I explained to you on the phone - USPS returned the package to us stating that no one lived at the address provided. I finally spoke to my co-worker who was handling your order and she was waiting on USPS to email her back regarding the address. She wanted to them to look into it further, but has yet to hear back from them.

Im sorry, but I kept keep shipping packages to Canada and they just turn around and come back.

Im very sorry you had a less than desirable experience with our company.

888-673-4063
RussellM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #35
jp's red240

jp's red240 is an unknown quantity at this point
It would not have gotten to that point if someone had just TALKED to me. Completely leaving me hanging without any information is no way to do business.
jp's red240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #36
TallguyBoost

TallguyBoost is an unknown quantity at this point
I just had a great experience with NissanParts. Placed my order, got a confirmation email. Then I got another email when it was shipping. Today the box came in Tue mail with my new tie rod dust boots, hood dampner, and Greddy drain plug. Packaging was great, parts are great, communication was great.

I highly recommend them.
TallguyBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:55 PM   #37
jorge1190
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
jorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I put my 2nd order with Nissanparts.cc and I couldn't he happier.

My first order was for an AEM gauge during their sale and shipping was very fast. This time Russel gave me an awesome price on some Nismo Mounts and I couldn't be happier with the customer service. Both times we have chatted on the phone for a few minutes which is nice as a lot of vendors seem rushed to get off the phone.

At this point in time Russel has become one of my top 3 online parts dealers.
jorge1190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:42 PM   #38
ShadowDrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (55)
ShadowDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
I have ordered from them too not bad to deal with didn't really wanna work with me on prices to much but still very good shipping and all I give them an A+
Old 11-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #39
corry29
Zilvia Member

corry29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to corry29
I've ordered from Russell/Nissanparts a few times before and they were a pleasure to work with. But as we all know; every once in a while, there's always a customer that gets the short end of the stick. And I guess this time it came to me, a returning customer. And it really takes one bad experience to ruin everything.

I made an expensive order on 10/15/12 on a whole Type-X front bumper kit along with a right fender for my 240SX. Someone did a hit-and-run on my car when it was parked in a parking lot. So the car was dropped off in the shop to get refreshed and fixed. I spent a good $1.2k on the order for the parts from Nissaparts after seeing a good opportunity on Russell's thread on Zilvia. After making the order, it was in pending status for a good week or so. I emailed Russell to ask him about it, and he was kind enough to get it shipped to me right away. When I finally received the shipment. I was missing the side-extensions and one of the parking lights was missing a bulb and bulb socket. I emailed Russell again and he told me the side-extensions are on back order and the bulbs was a honest mistake and that he will get me the bulbs right away. I explained to him that my car is at the shop and its currently being worked on and it can't be done until those extensions come in because it needs to be painted with the bumper together obviously, and he just simply said the side-extensions are on back order but he should hear from Nissan soon. A week later, my car is basically at the shop bumper-less and is waiting for the side-extensions to come in. I emailed Russell this time about the side extensions and the bulbs. He just simply replied to me that the bulbs were shipped on its way but did not mention anything about the side extensions. I'm guessing by common sense I was probably going to get an update on the side extensions soon, but on the meantime I'll just wait for the bulbs in the mail. It is now November. I haven't received any bulbs for my parking lights nor did I hear any updates on the side extensions. I emailed Russell one more time asking what happened, and I haven't gotten reply ever since. I basically spent $1.2k on this order that was missing parts. Am I ever going to get a follow up on this order?

The day I received the shipment and realizing I was missing parts. Russell kept good communication with me. Because of that, I was willing to go back to Nissanparts to place another order on the Nissan emblem and the JDM side markers. Now that this whole order went downhill, I wish Nissaparts could of given me the emblem and the side markers for free or something because of this big inconvenience. I brought it up to him when I asked about the missing parts. He could of at least offered a discount or a free of charge for the emblem and the markers. But I guess not.

In the end, I ended up ordering the side extensions from another Nissan vendor (Nissan Race Shop); and they were able to get the extensions to me the next day! Now my car is FINALLY finished and out of the shop. And STILL I haven't gotten anything about the bulb and side-extensions from my original order at Nissanparts.

The thing that bothers me the most is that I spent a grand on this order and I got missing parts. I had to keep emailing Russell and bother him asking for updates (which I really hate to do), only to have him leave me hanging on the other end while my car at the shop was taking up space. I had to spend more money on another vendor in order to get things moving with my car at the shop.

I understand that an item could be in back order, but I could of at least be kept a constant update letting me know that I wasn't forgotten or anything or something. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be hearing anything from Nissanparts again regarding my order.

I chose to order with Russell/Nissanparts because I had a good experience with him previously and I always hear he was good and on top of things on Zilvia. He even had a ad/bumper thread posted on Zilvia with $40 discount (which wasn't even applied to me order?) which is why I chose to work with them. I live in California and Nissaparts is located Washington or something. I chose to order with them because they were highly praised here. I could of dealt with closer Nissan vendors but I chose Nissanparts. Now I feel stupid.

All this because of some side extensions and a missing bulb that was never being followed up after I spent a grand. I guess I got the short end of the stick for good.

http://zilvia.net/f/interior-exterio...2-bumpers.html

For those who dealt with Nissaparts recently and received excellent service, you guys are lucky. Just know that there could be a chance where one of us won't be receiving that good service. I know Russell is trying his best and is indeed a busy man which is why it's probably not humanly possible to give every single one of his customers a good service.

This post is so long, I doubt Russell or anyone was going to read it. But at least I got this off my back. Thanks
corry29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:13 AM   #40
TallguyBoost

TallguyBoost is an unknown quantity at this point
^I read it. So far so good with my experiences.
TallguyBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #41
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I never got my OEM RB25 dipstick tube from him after waiting for months because it was in back order. I ordered these over a year ago and never got a follow up. Forgot completely about it and I just got my RB swapped in a month ago. Again completely forgot about it...

My gripe isnt not getting it. I was more irritated that if you have it in back order, why can't you say they are in back order on the site. Specially when it was already months in backorder and you know you are not expecting it to be filled in anytime soon.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:05 AM   #42
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Done a good bit of business with Russell and havent had any issues.

Russell was able to get me parts other shops cant get for my RB25.

sometime parts take a while if Russell has to Order it from the warehouse, but thats beyond his control. Once he places the order hes gotta wait for the warehouse to fill it for him.

I always bugged Russell by calling him every 5 days asking about an update lol
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit

Last edited by Sileighty_85; 12-01-2012 at 03:10 AM..
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #43
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
My thing was, I PM'd him a while back about it, never got a reply back. Then i completely forgot about it until I was about to toss the engine in. So I just inspected the one I got and looked good enough, ran a wire brush on it to get the rust off and called it good.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:08 AM   #44
MADE
Zilvia Addict

MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Ive order parts before with great success and will order again. I will say answering PM and E-mails can use some work. I understand they might get flooded with enquiries, but thats no excuse.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #45
Jlugo711
Leaky Injector

Jlugo711 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've ordered majority of my Kouki Aero from Nissanparts.cc and I have to say shipping and quality of packing is over what I would usually expect from any "parts" dealer.

The only complaint I have is the lack of tracking information (On all of my orders, even upon request to have it sent to my email). I recently made a few purchases and had to call back multiple times till Keith at Nissanparts was able to fix my issue. He did a really good job and was nice about the situation. I understand how busy it can be for 3-4 people and ALL of us. I just like to know where my package is!
Jlugo711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:45 PM   #46
hartig
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
hartig is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
my order got lost once i received an email saying that it was processed..
i pm'd russell, and he got things straightened out. it took a month for my order to get here, but at least it came.. my only gripe is that he said he would send an email with tracking info, but i never received that email.
hartig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #47
MamangSorbetero
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
MamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Ordered a supposed Nissan Motorsports oil pan gasket; I've yet to receive any confirmation or shipping info

Edited

Apparently the manufacturer stopped producing the gasket material. Why they still list it on their website I have no idea. Held my project for that one gasket and it's not even available. Not good business imo
MamangSorbetero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #48
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by corry29 View Post
I was missing the side-extensions and one of the parking lights was missing a bulb and bulb socket. I emailed Russell again and he told me the side-extensions are on back order and the bulbs was a honest mistake and that he will get me the bulbs right away.

Am I ever going to get a follow up on this order?

Thanks
The vendor here has informed me that he has actually next day aired you the parts that you did not receive and you should have them in your possession already. Please confirm, thanks.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:21 AM   #49
corry29
Zilvia Member

corry29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to corry29
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
The vendor here has informed me that he has actually next day aired you the parts that you did not receive and you should have them in your possession already. Please confirm, thanks.
Yes, he followed up on my order and actually did get the light bulbs for the parking lights to me. It took me two tries to actually get it to my doorstep.

The reason why I did not confirm or followed up on this post, is because; I still haven't received the side extensions. It is now 12/21/12; almost the end of the month and the year. Order was made in October.

I thanked Russell for getting me the light bulb, and I asked if I'm going to be updated on the side extensions. Still no reply. He seems to be avoiding the problem with the side extensions.

I really did not want to type this out, but since you asked to confirm; I confirmed. Safe to say, I can probably just forget about the side extensions. I'm never going to get them anyways. If I were to actually wait for Nissanparts to provide me the extensions instead of ordering from another site; my car would of been incomplete since October till now.

Forget it guys, I don't need the extensions anymore, it's not going to happen anyways. I'll just deal with this incomplete order and the extra money down from my OWN pocket to fix it. This transaction is done.

Sorry for having a bad experience and thank you for the business..I guess.
corry29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:02 PM   #50
Phoenix4987
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Phoenix4987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I ordered a Zenki front lip from there. Got it on time, properly packaged and product was in great shape.
Phoenix4987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #51
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by corry29 View Post

I don't need the extensions anymore, it's not going to happen anyways. I'll just deal with this incomplete order and the extra money down from my OWN pocket to fix it. This transaction is done.
If you don't need the extensions anymore, please contact Russell via PM (preferably with your order number and things like that) so he can refund you for the extensions. Russell has been in contact with me and I'm the mediator regarding your issue and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Items do take time to receive, especially if they are on back order from the manufacturer in Japan. Unfortunately this isn't FnF and you can't overnight parts from Japan () and regards to the communication, Russell also told me that he tried emailing you in the past, but wasn't sure if it went through or not. Plus, he has been dealing with personal issues as well, as he shared on this forum (http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/4...-here-why.html), so he may not get back to you as fast as you liked.

Again, to finalize, Russell has told me to inform you, corry29, to please contact him so he can refund your account for the items.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:27 PM   #52
silvia1991
Leaky Injector

silvia1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I ordered some simple stuff. Silvia badges, license plate, and a T-Shirt. Good parts and good prices, but I have not received an email or tracking number. Nothing. Hopefully like others are saying on here the parts are just on back order or something. It's been about two weeks now.

EDIT: My buddy had gotten the email about 4 days ago, and every time I asked him if he had gotten anything he said no until I actually asked him to let me check it out and I found it. -____- But yea Russell hit me up and I told him about the story and all was good. Good customer service, I would defiantly order from them again.

Last edited by silvia1991; 01-04-2013 at 07:44 PM..
silvia1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:27 PM   #53
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I ordered from Nissanparts.cc / nismoparts /Tacoma subaru (same people according to my credit card company)

Service was straightforward and excellent. I did have a huge misunderstanding through the payment process but ALL IS WELL IN THE END.

August -13 ordered Rear lower control arms (the tringle thing with the balljoint)
They had to order through their warehouse.

August 27, it is received in my house, well packaged and only 2 weeks time shipping.

THE ISSUE
- per my credit card statements

8-13 My account is CREDITED the money
8-15 They requested the exact same amount
= the charges cancel AKA NOTHING HAPPENED

9-14 My card is charged the amount of the order, but is listed under "Bank adjustment Concord, CA"

"WTFQQBBQ face ensues" After rechecking my bank statements and speaking to a nice lady over the phone at their parts counter, I understand that

1- NissanParts Reserves money for your order if they have to order it (shipping charges and all)

2- Next, they refund you the money until it is ready to ship to your house.

3- Finally they actually charge you for your product and shipping.

I just wanted to save someone else the 30 minutes I just wasted going through my statements and stuff.

Great service though, thanks Russell
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #54
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
S12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i have bought a lot from them and I'm happy with everything i received except my 71c front cover seal it looked like it was made in china or something.
S12 Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:46 PM   #55
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Have used NissanParts.cc for a while now, through either my own projects or friends, across all platforms, and have always been taken care of.

Recently got a few redtop gaskets we needed, and they came extremely fast! Great communication as well.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:04 PM   #56
bshotts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
bshotts is making a name for him/her selfbshotts is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bshotts
Just to share my experience with others who may be preparing to place an order with Nissanparts.cc. My most recent order was placed March 31 including some OEM parts (S13 SR20 trans front seal, gasket, flywheel bolts, shift boot seal) and a SPEC flywheel and Stage 2+ clutch. SPEC parts were obviously drop-shipped from the manufacturer and arrived withone one week's time.

However, then fun has been in getting these OEM parts. Website never reflected a tracking number, some parts were on backorder/out of stock and was never informed, called, found out reasons for delay, told I'd receive a tracking number, waited, emailed and called, found out package was returned as "undeliverable" (I have an extrememly standard continental US address and a wife who stays home with the kids who would not have missed any packages), asked for refund twice now with no communication since info about being package undeliverable.

Has the process taken longer than expected; yes. Is it reasonable to expect to have resolution on the order a month later; yes. Do I enjoy putting vendors (especially well-established and one I've used before with great success) on the spot in a public forum to get some sort of action; no, never.

Again, issue may be resolved in a matter of the next few days, but with the March and April 10% off and free shipping over $150 sales being offered by Nissanparts.cc, I only want to caution others of the potential delays.
Zoom in a little more, it's not blurry enough.
bshotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:00 PM   #57
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshotts View Post
Just to share my experience with others who may be preparing to place an order with Nissanparts.cc. My most recent order was placed March 31 including some OEM parts (S13 SR20 trans front seal, gasket, flywheel bolts, shift boot seal) and a SPEC flywheel and Stage 2+ clutch. SPEC parts were obviously drop-shipped from the manufacturer and arrived withone one week's time.

However, then fun has been in getting these OEM parts. Website never reflected a tracking number, some parts were on backorder/out of stock and was never informed, called, found out reasons for delay, told I'd receive a tracking number, waited, emailed and called, found out package was returned as "undeliverable" (I have an extrememly standard continental US address and a wife who stays home with the kids who would not have missed any packages), asked for refund twice now with no communication since info about being package undeliverable.

Has the process taken longer than expected; yes. Is it reasonable to expect to have resolution on the order a month later; yes. Do I enjoy putting vendors (especially well-established and one I've used before with great success) on the spot in a public forum to get some sort of action; no, never.

Again, issue may be resolved in a matter of the next few days, but with the March and April 10% off and free shipping over $150 sales being offered by Nissanparts.cc, I only want to caution others of the potential delays.
ive had a similar experience with nissan cc. was looking on their site for a nismo power brace. they had it listed at 160$ish + shipping to canada(about 40$) i called and asked if the part was in stock and was told they had 4 and the price was right on the site. so i placed the order, entered my cc onto their server filled out their forms etc. next day i get an email saying that the nismo power brace that i ordered was a different part number than the ones they had in stock because they were coming directly from japan. but i had called the day to confirm they had the part and there was no error on the site. of course the new part was over double the price. ended up buying directly from japan and only paid 230$ usd shipped to my door for the same nismo power brace nissan cc was trying to sell for $400+ ship (after i caught their error?). all this after i 'bought' one off their site for 160+ship.
inopsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:06 PM   #58
bshotts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
bshotts is making a name for him/her selfbshotts is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bshotts
Actually been looking forward to posting an update, because my particular situation was slowly, but surely corrected and made right.

In the end, Russell fielded and acknowledged all my follow up emails, returned some parts I didn't end up needing, refunded me the difference in price for the parts I still needed, and shipped immediately out with provided FedEx tracking number. Trans bolt upgrade kit and shifter rubber boot arrived today.

While the whole process wasn't ideal, Russell still made the situation right in all aspects which is what I came to expect from previous transactions and from his support to the Zilvia forum and S chassis community in general. Thank you to Russell and Nissanparts.cc/Bruce Titus automotive group!
Zoom in a little more, it's not blurry enough.
bshotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 05:51 PM   #59
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Has anyone else had issues with their credit/debit card number being stolen after ordering from NissanParts.cc?

My card number has been stolen twice in the past two months, and both times I placed an order at NissanParts about a week or two prior. The first time it would have been difficult to pinpoint where the number could have been tracked as I had that card for years, but after being issued a new one, the only two places where I used it were NissanParts.cc and State Farm Insurance. All my other purchases were conducted through Paypal.

I am in no way trying to blemish NissanParts' reputation as they have great pricing and I never had an issue in the past, however, I am desperately trying to narrow down where and how my card number could have been stolen. The only other possible explanation is that my computer may be compromised, though I have scanned it several times and I really hope that is not the case.

Thank you for any input.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote