Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-09-2006, 07:33 PM   #61
inertia
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
inertia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I had order a buddy club seat and bride rail on the 12 of december, $490. called them today at around 9pm easter, so dude pics up and is like "whos this" i tell him i ordered a seat, and hes like " the business is closed, this is my dads storage garage" called my credit card company(Chase), they charged back and said its all taken care of, BAM. this all kinda makes me worried though, cant trust people anymore!!, plus i just finished watching Boiler room which didnt help!
inertia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2006, 07:54 PM   #62
s14dr1ft3r
Zilvia Member

s14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her selfs14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her self
Wow...a business tanked in less than a week. Oh well. As long as I get my $$ back.

Ard Josh - I don't suppose you make custom grounding kits made specifically for S14s with KAs do you? If so, let me know. I'll be all over it. Thanks.

Scott

s14dr1ft3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 03:00 AM   #63
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ard josh
ouch sorry to hear that guys..
hope you get your money back
if anything.. if you do get your money back come talk to me and i will try and honor what they sold it to you for so you don't lose even more money
Now this is customer service.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 09:03 AM   #64
s14dr1ft3r
Zilvia Member

s14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her selfs14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her self
got my refund this morning. All is good.

s14dr1ft3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:11 AM   #65
ShadowGSX

ShadowGSX is an unknown quantity at this point
My refund is still pending with paypal, and I am still $510.00 in a hole. Hopefully it clears soon. If not, I dont know what to do...
ShadowGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 08:59 PM   #66
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
good thing i didn't buy anything from IPS...

if I recall correctly, one of the IPS reps on this forum said that they barely make money on the items they sell and that they sell for fun and not to profit... Maybe he was telling the truth, but that also shows why they went ouf of business...
Old 01-10-2006, 11:27 PM   #67
ohnobigtdawg
Zilvia Junkie

ohnobigtdawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow... i did not see this coming.. I used to work for James at IPS, replying group buys and doing installs. From when i was working there, they were just starting up and James was using money from his own pocket to stock up on parts but i didnt know that he was going to run out with peoples money. I tried contacting him by cell phone but i guess he changed his number... his co partner who got me hired, also quit a few months ago.. i talked to him a few days ago and said he hasent talked to him since.. anyways.. ive tried contacting him through people i know and they dont know where hes at and doesnt even have a cell phone number... hope everything goes well with eveyone
Old 01-11-2006, 12:40 AM   #68
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i put in paypal request.. if not by the time paypal said they get my money back... it charge back with my creditcard company . i pay that extra protection plan for a reason (with my credit card company) ...
paypal suck. i think more than likely i will have to call my creditcard company just becuase paypal fail to get my money back like what 5 times now.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 08:48 AM   #69
TheSpeedFactor
Leaky Injector

TheSpeedFactor is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TheSpeedFactor
i'm sure he wasn't doing it for fun. this is pretty common in the business. We call people like this "price whores". They try to get accounts real quick by offering products way below what a real distributor is allowed to sell them for so he can fill a buy-in. People that start that way normally go out pretty quick. I really hope you guys can get your money back.

I hope folks don't take this the wrong way but this is why you should only do business with Authorized Dealers. Companies that have relationships with manufacturers and have a solid reputation for taking care of their customers. I know sometimes it costs more to buy from us but that is because it takes more to really run a proper business. I remember in the whole D2 sale he was doing, when i spoke to the D2 importer he didn't know who in the world this guy was. That should indicate that something isn't right.

best of luck folks.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:45 PM   #70
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
He (James) came here to buy some parts on January 3rd.

I think I chatted with him if he had any days off for the holiday, but don't remember specifically what he said, maybe he's out on vacation.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until they can speak their side of the story.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 01:20 AM   #71
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
Wow i've just heard about this and i know james personally. sorry to hear it. hes a good guy but i think i heard that his partner or something ran out on him so we'll see what happends. i'm sure he'll try to make things right thats just the kind of guy he is.
EvilRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 01:02 PM   #72
maz2001mp

maz2001mp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ard josh
ouch sorry to hear that guys..
hope you get your money back
if anything.. if you do get your money back come talk to me and i will try and honor what they sold it to you for so you don't lose even more money
ARD is god. I did get some prices from you guys earlier and never replied, but don't worry you'll be hearing from me soon for some exhaust and body pieces. Thanks!
Old 01-13-2006, 01:18 PM   #73
Modern Speed Labs
Zilvia Junkie

Modern Speed Labs is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Modern Speed Labs
Wow! What happend here?
I hope everything gets situated and everyone gets out of this on a good note. If Modern Speed Labs can help with anything please send me a email and ill support all of our Zilvia members to the best of out capabilities.

Thank You
Edgar Sarmiento
www.swappednissan.com
Modern Speed Labs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:17 PM   #74
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
What The HELL happend to IPS?!?!?!?!

I got my kybs installed at their warehouse/storage area about a month ago...They were really nice people, James even let me play Battlefeild 2 on his computer while I waited.Haha
DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 07:50 PM   #75
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
I know one of the partners there. His name is Kelvin. I think he's James' cousin and he lives like 500 feet from me. I don't see him too often though. I can try to find out what happened.
usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:10 PM   #76
ohnobigtdawg
Zilvia Junkie

yuep, i just talked to kelvin.. hes one of my close friends, he has no idea where James is or where hes been..
Old 01-17-2006, 08:22 AM   #77
maz2001mp

Dear Michael **********,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

We will make our best effort to recover the funds in question if they
become available in the seller's account in the future. Please be assured
that we will also take appropriate action against the seller's account,
which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.

-----------------------------------
Details of Disputed Transaction

Transaction Date: Dec 14, 2005
Transaction Amount: -$60.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 9P7514523F3287040
Seller's Transaction ID: 2JV566663G528462S
Case Number: PP-131-506-007
Seller's Name: Import Performance Solutions
Seller's Email: [email protected]

What to Do Next

This case is now closed. No further action is required by you at this time.

If this transaction took place on eBay, we encourage you to contact eBay to
determine if you qualify for partial reimbursement under eBay's Standard
Purchase Protection Program. If this transaction took place on another
auction site, we encourage you to contact that site to see if any insurance
or dispute resolution is offered.

Other Details

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the
PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the bottom of any
page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the
"Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

BC:PP-131-506-007:R2:USD60.00:01022006:9P7514523F3287040

PayPal Email ID PP805

Last edited by maz2001mp; 06-27-2011 at 12:40 PM..
maz2001mp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:30 AM   #78
maz2001mp

Has anyone else got their money back? Good thing I work at an attorney's office, if noone gets their money back, we can all just sue. Even though my amount is only 60 dollers, I would help other members in anyway I can.
Old 01-17-2006, 09:35 AM   #79
ShadowGSX

ShadowGSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, paypal was unable to get my money back from James. Paypal states that the refund fail cause there is no enough money in his account.

I am SOL $510
ShadowGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 01:44 PM   #80
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Okay, now this is getting personal.

Couple of my customers have pending orders with him and have no way of getting their money back (since they are local). This makes me very upset as a vendor, but more especially as a 240 owner.

I HIGHLY suggest if anyone is close friends with him to notify him and handle this situation.

Socal isn't a very big place, and this situation is snowballing by the day.

*EDIT* NO, that was not a threat, and I never said anything against you or your company as you'll notice. I'm glad that you handling the situation.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 01-19-2006 at 04:08 PM..
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 03:35 PM   #81
importsolutions.net
Leaky Injector

importsolutions.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to importsolutions.net
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
Okay, now this is getting personal.

Couple of my customers have pending orders with him and have no way of getting their money back (since they are local). This makes me very upset as a vendor, but more especially as a 240 owner.

I HIGHLY suggest if anyone is close friends with him to notify him and handle this situation.

Socal isn't a very big place, and this situation is snowballing by the day.
Is that a threat?? This is business, not personal. Dont make it personal, trust me.

I will be posting a thread on zilvia explaining how, and why a few people got screwed by my company. And those of you that havent had a refund, will either get your refund or product no matter what. Im not the type of person you think i am. All will be explained. Go ahead and start flaming now. Until then.
importsolutions.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 01:02 AM   #82
sidious141

sidious141 is an unknown quantity at this point
Then act like a business and dont leave your customers whose money you have hanging for a few weeks without any word. What is holding you back form explaining everything now?
sidious141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:22 AM   #83
droopy

droopy is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm on the same boat as you guys... at least james responded. i hope to see my ground kit or $70 soon.

and props to logan. one of the nicest and easiest vendors in socal.
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 12:23 PM   #84
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
james responded to me too, sounds like he will ship it out. or at least i hope so. his reponse was vague saying he cannot review the details, but i hope everyone including myself get their stuff back. I dont really mind, my credit card company will get my money back either way if he doesnt shit my stuff out.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 01:16 PM   #85
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by importsolutions.net
I will be posting a thread on zilvia explaining how, and why a few people got screwed by my company. And those of you that havent had a refund, will either get your refund or product no matter what. Im not the type of person you think i am. All will be explained. Go ahead and start flaming now. Until then.
Link to thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious141
Then act like a business and dont leave your customers whose money you have hanging for a few weeks without any word. What is holding you back form explaining everything now?
+1
Old 01-20-2006, 01:42 PM   #86
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
jdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jdm_s14_zenki
jdm_s14_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 01:46 PM   #87
importsolutions.net
Leaky Injector

importsolutions.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to importsolutions.net
Hello to all Zilvia members,

This is James from IPS, and I am posting to explain to all my customers, friends and all zilvia members what has happened to myself and my company this last few weeks. Basically the long story short is that my partner left the company without notice and left me with a load of finical problems. I had to rearrange my finances and take out a few loans to cover all the bills. I’m sorry that I left everyone in the dark but I really didn’t know what to do for a while. After talking with my family and friends the best thing I decided to do was not to run away and try to fix what I can. I know that leaving everybody in the dark was not cool thing to do, especially since everyone has been so cool to me in the past here. For me to just leave without any explanation was an act of fear and being overwhelmed with the situation. I am going to try to make everything right with all the people that I had owed orders to. It wasn’t that I left with all the money and ran, I was left with a whole bunch of accounts unpaid and orders that needed payment to be sent through. I am going through the progress of making payments to all my distributors and getting orders sent out. I will make sure you get what you ordered or get a refund as soon as possible, but I need time. I am doing lots of side jobs to cover the cost of these parts that need to be paid for. If you have already received a refund from either paypal or your credit card please contact me as well so I can work everything out with your accounts. I have also hired a friend with a lot more experience in this industry to help me out and get everything taken care of. I will do what I can to make everything right. As for doing more business here I will be trying to sell more products and doing group buys again as well as trying to earn your trust back but not until I get everyone else who has ordered from me taken care of first. Customer service is more important to me at this point. I believe that I have, in the past, have had a pretty good relationship with everyone on this forum and I hope we can put this in the past behind us after I have taken care of all these problems. Again I am very sorry and I know there will be a lot of discussion about me so please I understand how bad I feel about this. I know I deserve the criticism at this point, so let the flaming begin but please realize that I am trying to do my best to take care of this problem. At this point I leave it up to you. Thank you for reading this and giving myself a chance to explain.
importsolutions.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:11 AM   #88
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
So do zilvians want comercial super autobachs to take over our industry. I ellect that James start cranking out some old-school dirty ass motorswaps in you're available space to pay back you're accounts, and zilvians, you need to be supportive of him getting back off the ground, so refer all you're friends to him for swaps or whatever he ellects to do.

If you need any help btw james, you can give me a call.

John
714 493 0293
Old 01-21-2006, 02:56 AM   #89
ohnobigtdawg
Zilvia Junkie

for sure man, james is an awsome guy.. i knew he wouldnt flake on any of you guys like that... dont judge by this mistake, and give the man a second try
Old 01-21-2006, 04:19 PM   #90
big_schaf
Zilvia Member

big_schaf is on a distinguished road
sorry to hear what happened, good luck in further business