Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:21 PM   #181
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikspool View Post
i got my 5hour shot and 1 gal of marine corps water to keep me up for the day.

John your gonna need alot more than that !!!! LOL
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 12:37 PM   #182
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Be sure to time when you drink your shit...

You don't want to be in the back of the line at balcony and have to go pee... it happened to me a couple of times, HAHAHAHAH.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:20 PM   #183
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what happens after 5 hrs? zombie land? ha ha.
we might have some energy drinks there but not for sure. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #184
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
still fill the same right after.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:30 PM   #185
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
5 hour energy kills my bowels lmfao
Old 09-10-2008, 02:33 PM   #186
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
i dont mess with that stuff anymore. someone gave me no-dose in A-school and I felt like I just snorted some crack or something.

your going to look like the dude from "fear and loathing in las vegas" driving his car but you will be @ balcony. ha ha ha.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #187
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
i dont mess with that stuff anymore. someone gave me no-dose in A-school and I felt like I just snorted some crack or something.

your going to look like the dude from "fear and loathing in las vegas" driving his car but you will be @ balcony. ha ha ha.
Did you see that? Fucking bats!

Should bring a box of fish sticks.

bbq'd fish sticks mmm mmm
Old 09-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #188
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
5 hour energy kills my bowels lmfao
you got a weak stomach.

ok event is less than 2 weeks. so for the oceanside crew that are driving the day of the event, where do you want to meet up for the caravan? josh any input.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:06 PM   #189
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

we all might actually be rolling out together on this one, the night before thing didnt work that well. I figure if there is another car wreck on the freeway they we are not the only ones that are late right? I am just going to drive my shit up there anyways so add me in that caravan homie!
Old 09-10-2008, 03:45 PM   #190
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Dammit. I don't wanna get up that early.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:53 PM   #191
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE View Post
Dammit. I don't wanna get up that early.
trust me, after "trying" to get whatever sleep you can. with the event on your mind already getting adrenaline in your body ,its hard as fuck to sleep and waking up the next morning doesnt feel much better. I'm with you though, but John and them made some good as time without traffic. me and tommy took 5hrs because of traffic!
Old 09-10-2008, 04:31 PM   #192
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

josh and i left right before 3 am. cruising down the 5 doing 65-80 mph. no traffic at all except for the border patrol stop by the 5. met up with steve and them around 6.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #193
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
The best time to sleep is after the event..like a 1-2 hour nap or something. Works wonders

Old 09-10-2008, 04:39 PM   #194
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

or you can have the person that rode with you drive and you can go to sleep all the way home
Old 09-10-2008, 04:43 PM   #195
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
or you can have the person that rode with you drive and you can go to sleep all the way home
Ooooh man

Old 09-10-2008, 04:49 PM   #196
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

or at least stay awake with you while you drive

Last edited by qwikspool; 09-10-2008 at 05:10 PM..
Old 09-10-2008, 04:49 PM   #197
drftem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yeah i thinkim down with the morning of drive. as long as my car is good after the work today. half way done with swapping oil pumps and gaskets. working on the side of the street sucks.then i think im gunna nap after the event at balcony and watch the event the next day there.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #198
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
or at least stay away with you while you drive
Oh, I'm totally bringing travel chess.

Don't even worry.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:56 PM   #199
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you got a weak stomach.

ok event is less than 2 weeks. so for the oceanside crew that are driving the day of the event, where do you want to meet up for the caravan? josh any input.

John I'm thinking that the same spot as before is good and at the same time
??
Old 09-10-2008, 11:54 PM   #200
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
John I'm thinking that the same spot as before is good and at the same time
??
ill be on time this time haha.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:58 PM   #201
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Don't go partying the night before agian

Old 09-11-2008, 12:03 AM   #202
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Yeah I'll probably be in an interesting state.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:15 AM   #203
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Fuck it. Caravan at 3am it is.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #204
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeah if your late Ron your FIRED !!!!! LOL
Old 09-11-2008, 11:48 AM   #205
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

place: mcdonalds on oceanisde blvd by the I5
time: 2:45ish am
be there or be :ghey:
Old 09-11-2008, 01:18 PM   #206
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

I prolly wont be in the carvan. I'm going to leave a bit later around 3:30-3:45.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #207
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ Why are you leaving later ??? You too cool for us ??
Old 09-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #208
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
fuck that.... you guys gotta wake up early!! I wouldn't even go to sleep If I was you guys haha.. I don't gotta leave here till like 4:30-5:00! Maybe I'll see everyone driving there. I'll either be In a Red fc,Primer black s13 with Krylon pink gram lights. or my friends black hatch..
Old 09-11-2008, 05:51 PM   #209
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^Well when you live in San DIego you gotta leave a little eariler then evryone else !!!
Old 09-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #210
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
^^ Why are you leaving later ??? You too cool for us ??
No. Knowing my dad might come, his obsession about having everything packed perfectly and all that will slow me down and I'd be late for the caravan anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
fuck that.... you guys gotta wake up early!! I wouldn't even go to sleep If I was you guys haha.. I don't gotta leave here till like 4:30-5:00!
i seriously advise against that cuz i tried that once and ended up driving like shit the whole day cuz of sleep deprivation

try staying up all night on thursday then sleep on friday around 5pm.. you should be able to wake up around 2am easily.