Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 10-01-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
iTrader problems

so i'm trying to leave some negative feed back for ern1. fuck bag scammer that stole 55 bucks from me.

but it wont work. I have all the info correct but it tells me i have invalid URL.

but i copied and pasted it... so why doesn't it work
Old 10-02-2008, 09:16 AM   #2
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
so i'm trying to leave some negative feed back for ern1. fuck bag scammer that stole 55 bucks from me.

but it wont work. I have all the info correct but it tells me i have invalid URL.

The url will only work if its from a for sale thread. For instance, if you are trying to link from a WTB thread, that you created, it won't work.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:18 AM   #3
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
so i can't leave him any fead back at all then..
Old 10-02-2008, 06:00 PM   #4
alexander500
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
alexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I am having a similar problem. I posted a WTB thread for a valve cover and purchased one from a member and wanted to leave him positive feedback, but it says the URL is invalid to the WTB thread.
alexander500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:56 PM   #5
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander500 View Post
I am having a similar problem. I posted a WTB thread for a valve cover and purchased one from a member and wanted to leave him positive feedback, but it says the URL is invalid to the WTB thread.
If u read my post, you'll see its not a problem, just the way the system works.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:36 PM   #6
alexander500
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
alexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
If u read my post, you'll see its not a problem, just the way the system works.
I did read your post, and it is a problem.

Sales take place in both sub-forums. Therefore, trader ratings should be allowed to be given in both sales threads, and want to buy threads.

Last edited by alexander500; 10-09-2008 at 01:50 PM..
alexander500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:06 AM   #7
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
+1. i wanted to leave positive feedback for a guy who bought something from me, but can't due to the "invalid url" thingy.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:03 AM   #8
tattoo131313
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post

Glad I found this thread. I ran into the same problem last night trying to leave feedback from one of my wtb threads.I copied and pasted 4 times and thought I was doing something wrong. Then I tried to use a for sale thread from the guy I bought from but, he didn't have any.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:52 AM   #9
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
So.... is this issue ever going to get resolved? Or do we have to just find a FS thread from the seller to give them an iTrading rating for helping out a WTB thread?
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:25 PM   #10
SilviaDoctrine
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDoctrine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yes I am having the same problem and I emailed the staff about a week ago but still no response.
SilviaDoctrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:34 PM   #11
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
just use another url of yours and if the buyer option still says invalid url. .put your self as the buyer of trader

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #12
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

Trader Rating: (0)
RJF has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
We're looking into the glitches.

We have noticed that if you attempt to enter too many trader feedbacks, it will fail.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:13 PM   #13
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
sections that need to be opened up as valid URL's are the WTB section and the Premie Hookups section.

ive never really messed with the trader program but i know it can be done. hope you guys figure out a way
Old 10-31-2008, 09:04 AM   #14
S13NismoStyle
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
S13NismoStyle will become famous soon enoughS13NismoStyle will become famous soon enoughS13NismoStyle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I too am having the wtb section iTrader rating problem. I hope that they wtb section will be added, so we can leave feedback from those threads. will this issue be resolved soon?
Old 10-31-2008, 10:07 AM   #15
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
ya this sucks the last 2 guys that bought stuff from me said they could not get it to work
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:36 AM   #16
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
yea, if this doesnt get fixed we are going to have a trader rep like crazy, everyone is just going to use any FS url and give/recieve the rep. and then it will be as usless as "rep"

thats my opinion though.

but im sure you guys will figure it out!
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #17
yodc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (23)
yodc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
so if some one sells us somthin off a WTB thread, the seller should make a for sale thread so we can leave feadback???
yodc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #18
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Trader Rating: (0)
West has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to West
Wanted Items is not Reviewable.