Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum

Reviews Forum Post your fair and objective reviews of private sellers and commercial businesses here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
potu
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
potu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
downshift_sideways

YUp I called him about his so called R32 diff and asked him some question before I was going to drive down. Downshift_sideways said " oh yeah the diff is great ohh and the axles their fine and ohh you called me quickly" (sketch). SO i proceeded to check his reviews which were good. Yeah but when i got their he was like check out my shit every thing in the diff is cool but you need to get a new bleeder valve I was that's koo, but naw after driving for an hour back to my crib what I do notice the drive shaft is broke. YOu know it figures this dude was a prick so I pm, him and he is like yeah I'll refund you but I can only meet in the wee hours of the night. ANyway's people say he's koo I think he is just a prick "what It do" I say

Now the diff is in dumpster heaven....Screw the money he ain't no real 240sx owner ain't got thing you call honor ahaha, Just cuz you got an SR don't mean shit ahah See you side wayz hommie
Sponsored Links