Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 01-21-2012, 11:27 PM   #1
KravingAKouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KravingAKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Shady dealership? need help asap!

Anybody hear of or has any experience from buying from Feng Autos in Chicago on the south side? I am looking for a dd, and i found some decent cars ther, but i was wondering if anyone has bought from there and if the got a negative or positive feedback. any and all help is appreciated
KravingAKouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2012, 01:39 AM   #2
abom420

Trader Rating: (0)
abom420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have heard a bit about them, but nothing bad, which is an ok sign. Apparently the guy who runs it is the brother of the guy who owns the Top Secret shop. Only went once to see an orange Jeep about a year ago, was bad condition.

I called about a week ago actually for the 2.500 base 240 he has sitting out there. I tried to talk him down he just answered and responded "Hello? .... No." and I hung up.

Overall If you know what your looking for, and see the cars fine (take alot of time) it would be ok. Dealership is just a fence and a trailer so I can see how it comes off as shady, it reflects the quality of most of the cars on that lot from what i saw.
abom420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:26 AM   #3
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by abom420 View Post
I have heard a bit about them, but nothing bad, which is an ok sign. Apparently the guy who runs it is the brother of the guy who owns the Top Secret shop. Only went once to see an orange Jeep about a year ago, was bad condition.
lol, he's related to Smoky Nagata? I don't think so.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:19 PM   #4
KravingAKouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KravingAKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i was looking at that 240 as well, but i notice a rust bubble area and im not dealing with rust again. idk how well itd be if i got it. It just seems so shady, especially where the dealership is located
KravingAKouki is offline   Reply With Quote