Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #271
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Are you fucking kidding me?

That is so stupid man!

I would say try to fight it because its total bullshit, but I don't think that would be smart seeing as the engine is illegal but wow, never thought they would do something like that.

P.S. The damage doesnt look that bad?

New door, overs, and whatever suspension parts broke I think you would be good to go.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #272
odi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
odi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks for posting pics!

Quote:
Im fine but when I went to get my car out of the tow yard they said the police wanted to talk to me. So after they came they said that they were going to crush my car because I have an sr even though the accident wasnt my fault. THey let me get my car but I have a reff ticket for my tottaled car.... what the fuck do i do with that. So i think this is the last straw no more drifting untill after i graduate from college
What a nightmare. I assume the stock motor doesn't have to be hooked up and run to get the ticket signed.

I always think to just non op. mine. In my case I would save $$$ as I do not drive it much.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:28 PM   #273
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post

That is so stupid man!

I would say try to fight it because its total bullshit, but I don't think that would be smart seeing as the engine is illegal but wow, never thought they would do something like that.

New door, overs, and whatever suspension parts broke I think you would be good to go.
Ron told me Twan said the chassis or subframe is bent or something. I think the damage looks minimal cuz of the bpillar from the roll bar.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:26 AM   #274
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
You can't fight it. An illegal motor is an illegal motor, no matter how you look at it.

The only method would be to fight not having a warrant to pop the hood, however they have probable cause if the car is in an accident, so fighting that will probably not work either.

Sorry to hear about your car Antoine.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:51 AM   #275
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post
Im fine but when I went to get my car out of the tow yard they said the police wanted to talk to me. So after they came they said that they were going to crush my car because I have an sr even though the accident wasnt my fault. THey let me get my car but I have a reff ticket for my tottaled car.... what the fuck do i do with that. So i think this is the last straw no more drifting untill after i graduate from college
Without knowing the details of the accident, I have to tell you that they can't crush the car for emissions modifications.

The only way they can take or crush a car is if you:
1) bought it with money made illegally (and they prove it)
2) The car has mismatched/stolen VIN
3) Car has stolen parts
4) Car was involved in street racing
... maybe I missed an unrelated one, but you get my point - having an engine swap alone gets you a Ref ticket, not a ticket to watch your car get turned into a tin can.

So, how'd it happen? Are they prosecuting you for a speed contest or what?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #276
stretch240sx
Zilvia Junkie

stretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to stretch240sx Send a message via Yahoo to stretch240sx
That sucks Twan, let me know if you need an extra set of hands or something to swap the motor..
Old 09-03-2009, 12:21 PM   #277
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I was driving the speed limit through an intersection and was hit by a chick running a red light. I have 5 witnesses that gave me there cards and info. My rear subframe where the lower control arm bolt on is pushed over and the door doesnt really close any more because the quarter panel is puched in so far. Im hoping that I can swap it back and get it signed off at the reff then take that and notification that the car is totaled to court and get let off...... but im not sure. The cop was so pissed he just kept saying that I was going to owe 6 to 10 thousand dollars in fees
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:39 PM   #278
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
That is absolutely ridiculous.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #279
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
what the fuck!?!?!

that shit is retarded....

our government is fucked.
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:30 PM   #280
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post
I was driving the speed limit through an intersection and was hit by a chick running a red light. I have 5 witnesses that gave me there cards and info. My rear subframe where the lower control arm bolt on is pushed over and the door doesnt really close any more because the quarter panel is puched in so far. Im hoping that I can swap it back and get it signed off at the reff then take that and notification that the car is totaled to court and get let off...... but im not sure. The cop was so pissed he just kept saying that I was going to owe 6 to 10 thousand dollars in fees
For what? You haven't broken any laws, except emissions modifications. You received a ref ticket for that.

I can't help but believe there's more to the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
what the fuck!?!?!

that shit is retarded....

our government is fucked.
Don't believe everything you read. My bet is his car doesn't get crushed.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:27 PM   #281
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
That really is what happened. I also dont think the girl that ran the redlight got a ticket. Its not going to get crushed because I towed it back to my house

The good news is I just spoke to a friend that is a drag net cop and he said I just have to get the insurance to total my car then take those papers to the court and they will sign it off and I dont have to go to the ref or pay the fine. Then just buy my car back from insurance and probably part it out
Old 09-03-2009, 05:35 PM   #282
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Lawyer up!!! I sent you a PM!!
Old 09-03-2009, 06:36 PM   #283
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
ooooh bernard sent tuan a PM!

real nice... hahaha

i need to send bernard a PM.

oh and 2j.

i think he said the cop told him they could crush his car.

not that they were going too....

not to be on topic or anything but....

more pics and more vids.

thanks
Old 09-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #284
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
R.A.D. Experience @ Horsetheif

MAJOR props to Stretch and 1904photography YEEEEEEEE

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:02 PM   #285
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
MAD PROPS MAN!!!!

Very nice pictures.
Thank you man.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #286
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Thanks Stretch!

Twan, go get a layer.... it would be a lot easier for you that way.

Thanks to everybody that participated in the event.

We will have a bunch of good news in a few days.... I assure you guys it will be good.

peace!

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:55 AM   #287
nieko
Post Whore!

Stretch... i fucking love you.

i would like to shake your hand next time i see you.

thanks

Old 09-04-2009, 01:27 AM   #288
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Sweet truck in the back.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:29 AM   #289
nieko
Post Whore!

real sweet truck
Old 09-04-2009, 02:08 AM   #290
chard06
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
chard06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to chard06
Great photos Stretch!!!
chard06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:23 AM   #291
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Yeah great pics, THANKYOU!! I saw my car in the front page and was like "NOOO WAAYY" haha thanks again stretch!
Old 09-04-2009, 12:15 PM   #292
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics!!! Too bad my car looks hideous without a bumper...I knew I should have kept it on

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:34 PM   #293
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Awesome pictures thanks Stretch!
Old 09-04-2009, 01:54 PM   #294
lechu84
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
lechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Great pictures man. +1 for you my friend
Old 09-05-2009, 04:06 AM   #295
Knapik
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (36)
Knapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Any videos yet?
Knapik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:30 AM   #296
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post

That is so stupid man!

wttff is wrong with cops these days, whos side are they on ??? I thought we paid our tax money for their service to protect us, now it seems cops are corrupt and just want to hassle us with tickets no matter what reason to make $$.
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:09 PM   #297
Cobbwebs

Cobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud of
Aight Homies my vid is uploading as we speak!! muhahah
Stretch those pics are tight and i couldnt figure out how to upload to your site
The vid is aight let me know what you think when its up
Cobbwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #298
Cobbwebs

Cobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud ofCobbwebs has much to be proud of
ohh and btw the muffler in my daily got blown out and is Really annoying.. just wanted to see if anyone has a stock s13 exhaust that they could hook me up with??
Cobbwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #299
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

YouTube - Chancobbs's Channel

shauns video
Old 09-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #300
nieko
Post Whore!

siiiiiick!!

thank you sir