Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-03-2006, 12:58 AM   #1
Ghost Dancer
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Ghost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
NK Company Drift @Bihoku Highlands 12/3.. Pics+Video (56k die!)

NK Company hosted a drift session at Bihoku Highland's B Course today where we were hoping to run the R32. Unfortunately last night I managed to blown the new motor. At first we thought it the turbo but after swapping a new one we were still blowing smoke. After testing compression we discovered the turbo was fine and we wasted two hours swapping it out. This is RB number two in a matter of weeks so it looks like we'll be jumping on the RB25 bandwagon. The guys at Driving Sports are trying to convince me to go SR but I love the way the 6's sound. Blah, blah, blah.

I had some stuff to take care of this morning so I met the Driving Sports/Crazy Night crew at the track after everything had begun. The weather driving up was warm and sunny so it looked to be a good day... and then I got there and it started snowing.

This wasn't a competition. Just a nice drift practice. I wasn't planning on driving but I ended up running in the Driving Sports A31 (SR powered of course) which was pretty fun.

Anywho, enough chit-chat. Here are the pictures and a video I made by putting together a bunch of crappy video clips from my camera.

AIM: GDR32Japan YM: GhostDancerJapan
Ghost Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2006, 12:59 AM   #2
Ghost Dancer
Zilvia Junkie

Ghost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura about
Round 2...

Video (95MB - Right click "save as")
http://www.ghost-dancer.com/main/fea...panybihoku.mpg

Thats all folks...

Last edited by Ghost Dancer; 12-03-2006 at 01:32 AM..
Old 12-03-2006, 01:07 AM   #3
zenkii
Leaky Injector

zenkii has made poor choiceszenkii has made poor choiceszenkii has made poor choiceszenkii has made poor choiceszenkii has made poor choiceszenkii has made poor choices
HAWT CARS! ....gotta love them sc's
zenkii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:16 AM   #4
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Great pics!!!!...dead movie link though

Alex
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:20 AM   #5
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Good shit homie
blackflag_Rms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:23 AM   #6
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Coolest thread ever in the history of zilvia. FUCKIN RAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

A billion badass cars!!! Baller status. I love how they do it out there in japan.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:32 AM   #7
Ghost Dancer
Zilvia Junkie

movie fixed

Old 12-03-2006, 01:49 AM   #8
JohnC
Zilvia Junkie

JohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of light
Great photos man.
Thanks for sharing!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 02:15 AM   #9
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I take it back. This thread is horrible. How can you go to bihoku and film from that spot on the course. I'm like "OK cool, this is a different angle filming from this side of the course. I'll wait until he goes to the other side. Waiting, waiting...hold on this video is about to end. Now it's snowing and these two red cars are pairing up to slide into the cauldron of death..." then the camera constantly pulls away. There was no money shot. That was the biggest cock tease of a drift video I have ever seen.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and less sideways pics. Makes me dizzy.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:01 AM   #10
Ghost Dancer
Zilvia Junkie

Hmmmm...

I filmed from that spot on the course because:

1) It was a short walk away from where we were parked
2) I was more concerned with drifting than taking pictures
3) It was cold as fuck and I wasn't going to stand on a cliff to take crappy video footage so some numbnut on Zilvia wouldn't feel

Old 12-03-2006, 07:11 AM   #11
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
is that a Q45 HID retro on that yellow R33? Shiz looks crazy, oh and reallly nice pics
vanish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:57 AM   #12
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
lovely - im stoked - and jealous
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:58 AM   #13
cosil8e
Leaky Injector

cosil8e is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Dancer
3) It was cold as fuck and I wasn't going to stand on a cliff to take crappy video footage so some numbnut on Zilvia wouldn't feel
that's funny!

great pics. unfortunetly i'm at work and can't see the video
Old 12-03-2006, 11:37 AM   #14
jayeighty

jayeighty is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome pics, thanx for sharing
jayeighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:47 AM   #15
eghatch2321

eghatch2321 is an unknown quantity at this point
WTF??? When I clicked the link my computer restarted?
eghatch2321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:50 AM   #16
freeman
Leaky Injector

freeman is an unknown quantity at this point
nice pix, looks cold
freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:24 PM   #17
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
WoooWW
some of the best cars in japan! red ryo s14 and fc are hawt!
hotrodv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:40 PM   #18
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Awesome photos!!

Can someone tell me what rear bumper and sides this is? Thanks.

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 07:02 PM   #19
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
its like typical vertex/vertex style rear bumper. those look like cima lights retro'd to that r33.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:22 PM   #20
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Dancer
That numbnut on Zilvia happens to have a Formula D license and can drift the fuck out of his car. I agree with Flybert, Bihoku is one of the coolest tracks in Japan and you were filming at one of the lamest spots. Leaves much to be desired, take that how you want it. But accept the fact that you didn't get the dopest pics you could have. It would have been the best post in history. Oh well.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
DoriftoSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:33 AM   #21
Ghost Dancer
Zilvia Junkie

Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
That numbnut on Zilvia happens to have a Formula D license and can drift the fuck out of his car. I agree with Flybert, Bihoku is one of the coolest tracks in Japan and you were filming at one of the lamest spots. Leaves much to be desired, take that how you want it. But accept the fact that you didn't get the dopest pics you could have. It would have been the best post in history. Oh well.
So then I would assume he would have been more concerned with drifting than trekking up a cliff to take some video from a "better" spot so someone wouldn't be "disappointed"...

And you're right, I must accept the fact that I didn't take the "dopest" pictures I could have and this thread just doesn't live up to the plethora of other threads on Zilvia with 50+ wallpaper size pictures from drift events in Japan. Next time I will make sure not to drift at all and instead camp out at "good" spot so people getting something for nothing won't be disappointed.

Old 12-04-2006, 12:44 AM   #22
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
aww cant we all just get along
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 01:31 AM   #23
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
so many CR's CST's,TE's Haahaa thanks for posting up those pics, post up more threads like this.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:23 AM   #24
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
wow thanks for those great pics!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:46 PM   #25
s13silvia03
Zilvia Addict

Location: PA.....I always thought that dogs...umm...layed eggs, and I learned something today
s13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to s13silvia03
Very nice pics!
Old 12-04-2006, 07:32 PM   #26
datboibrad
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
datboibrad can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sweet hard parking shots . no but seriously good pics.
datboibrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:31 PM   #27
ghambino
Zilvia Junkie

ghambino will become famous soon enoughghambino will become famous soon enoughghambino will become famous soon enoughghambino will become famous soon enough
You bring it every time. Awesome pics.
ghambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:18 AM   #28
FinalDrive
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
FinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Good pictures
FinalDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:36 AM   #29
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
zenki lip on a s13 silvia aero bumper?!
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote