Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2008, 04:25 PM   #1
STEVES14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
STEVES14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSTEVES14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSTEVES14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSTEVES14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to STEVES14
SR sr20det hard to start when cold

setup
95 240sx with sr20det swap
GT30R, JWT ECU 3 bar program 740cc nismo injectors, Z32 mafs, intercooler, exhuast clutch, and so on
(no cams, stock)

Parts replaced before i start asking for help
CAS, coolant temp sensor, ingnitior, coil packs, O2 sensor, PCV valve, spark plugs, recheck grounds, to the coil packs and ecu grounds
oooooh.... and ecu code 21

ok heres the problem, it's been heappeing the last 2 months for some reason when the car is cold its a bitch to start i have to keep it at WOT for like 5 sec just for to catch alittle and then i feather the gas stumbles a bit for like .5 sec and idles like a champion at 1500-1700 rpm warms up a bit and drops down to 900rpm and holds strong the car drives fine all the power is there, so after i drive the car for a bit park it for like 2 hours go back to it it fires right up like it was a new car strange but after i drive the car again and park it over night it starts all over again

so to sum it up
when the motor is cold hard to start
when the motor is warm or hot FIRES right up with no issue
no matter what temp it's outside 30F or 100F if the motor is cold it's a bitch
to start

please help
STEVES14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links