Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-14-2007, 02:38 PM   #31
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
well props to your dad for doing something, even if it is smashing the windows...lol. but yeah hopefully you guys finish the whole thing...and that car def looked like it was worth 300.
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2007, 02:42 PM   #32
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
i wouldnt have done that. it was a pretty straight shell, now lol, its fucked. all it needed was a new motor amd such...

hatch and tails too

done
Old 06-14-2007, 03:19 PM   #33
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eds13
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
looks fucking terrible. why would you smash out the windows. this is why there is no good 240s left because nobody fixes them up, they just do shit like this. i mean cut off the fucking hatch? this car was better off with the previous owner. i hate you, seriously

if you put a motor in that car and a back window, 30 dollar junkyard tails or wetsand the stock ones, it wouldntve been a total piece of shit. but now it sure is. way to go

interior looked nice too. way to go on that awesome 'gutting' job. kill yourself for real
dude, get a life.

there was no straight panel on this car! front end is totally screwed. roof has a dent, both quarter panels are screwed, doors are still alright. and i tried to get the quarter glass out on the drivers side as hard as i could. tried and tried to cut it out, but it just broke. so i just smashed the passengers side. as far as saving any of the parts i have 3 other parts cars out back. i'm not worried about haveing a good interior. more pics will be up within the hour
Old 06-14-2007, 03:23 PM   #34
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngriff View Post
Lets not over complicate things here.
YOUR telling me not to overcomplicate?

If the clearences are ok it's fine, im saying CHECK your shit, before you throw a motor in the trash.

And plus he doesnt need a whole entire engine he needs just the head if this really is the case.

wastfuckinful

Ive sold a couple sr' head to people with no caps, they took their shit into the machine shop, cleaned it up checked the clearences and are racing on them now...dont bullshit me

haha

and to chemercer the more people who smash out rear hatch windows the better
Old 06-14-2007, 03:25 PM   #35
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
how about try to fucking take care of something that you paid money for

what a pathetic build thread

makes me want to sell my car

but then some asshole would probably crash it and id see it on zilvia in a year and some 15 year old would be trying to turn it into a truck
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:27 PM   #36
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
you dont think half the people are crashing their piles of shit trying to be initial d already? haha

more than you man LOL fucking more than you know.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:31 PM   #37
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
how about try to fucking take care of something that you paid money for

what a pathetic build thread

makes me want to sell my car

but then some asshole would probably crash it and id see it on zilvia in a year and some 15 year old would be trying to turn it into a truck
Hey man, nothing wrong with 15 year olds.
Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:41 PM   #38
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
typo, 15 year old 'dude'
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:47 PM   #39
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
looking at the pics i posted before, makes the car look like its in really good shape. this is going to be so much more fun. as far as the motor goes. i'll prolly rebuild the KA before i would just put stuff back together and hope it would work. i'm not quite that dumb
ok heres a bunch more pics. plans are to line-x the bed when i'm done. just ordered a bunch of sheet metal for the thing this afternoon.

and i'm def 19 -_-
Old 06-14-2007, 04:16 PM   #40
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
wow looks cool already. i would like more picture updates

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:28 PM   #41
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
You going to put some kind of rear window back there or just leave it as a sheet of metal??
Old 06-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #42
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
you used a hood?

the skeleton makes it look bleh
kouki_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:41 PM   #43
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
I hope not either.

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:34 PM   #44
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
you used a fuckin hood?? ummm im gunna keep my mouth shut, have fun dude
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:47 PM   #45
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Doesnt look likeyou left much room for the seats to tilt back.. have fun sitting straight up
Old 06-14-2007, 05:52 PM   #46
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah man! i'm doing this cheap too! using an extra hood ftw! but yeah i plan on putting a rear window in, i need to find something tho... i have a rear window out of a dodge dakota i might try to make work.

and i looked at how much room i'll have in there for the seats too. and i should be fine. you just cant make out the angle very well in the pics.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:57 PM   #47
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
why didnt you guys remove the sound deadener before you started welding in the back "wall".
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:17 PM   #48
speedstar01
Zilvia Junkie

speedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the rough
seriously that thing would have been worth $500 easy,if it was a rust free shell. especially here in NY where 240s are very scarce. i say good buy and good luck if it were me though i wouldnt have gone the truck route
speedstar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:25 PM   #49
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
dude
props

not how i would do it, but its not too bad

if its a track car, it iwll have a bucket

but you shouldnt haev used a hood dumbass
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 07:04 PM   #50
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS!3 View Post
why didnt you guys remove the sound deadener before you started welding in the back "wall".
dad kinda got a little bit ahead of schedule.lol. but its not a big deal, it will be covered by the floor plan anyways.
Old 06-14-2007, 07:10 PM   #51
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Hahah, you guys are actually doing it! That is freaking sweet.

Go father/son team for fathers day!
Old 06-14-2007, 07:12 PM   #52
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
wow... you have to bring it out sometime soon i wanna see
MURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 07:17 PM   #53
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

i plan and on taking it to VIR in october. you can see it there for sure. or just come down some weekend and see it
Old 06-14-2007, 08:05 PM   #54
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
you better cage it
anbd run the rear bars to the back of the frame "rails"
and branch off ot the strut towers
Old 06-14-2007, 08:09 PM   #55
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

i'm going to do all three. i'm picking up the metal for the frame rails of the edge of the bed tomorrow
Old 06-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #56
yokotas13
Post Whore!

eds, you motivated me
im buying a hatch when i go back to the states nad taking a sawzall to it.....
noone uses the hatch for naything but tires anyways, and you can fit wayyy more in there
Old 06-14-2007, 08:40 PM   #57
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
lol at the hood
Old 06-14-2007, 08:59 PM   #58
89dc240
Zilvia Junkie

89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough
I like it. Wouldn't do it myself of course, but I like it. I definitly wanna see this finished. This is supposed to be your dad's track car?
89dc240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:51 PM   #59
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

meh, dad and i are both putting time into it. he paid for the car and to pick it up. i went down and picked it up. he's getting the coils for it. i have the seat for it. and we are both putting time into it. and we'll both drive it. so its ours.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:08 PM   #60
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

s14_rob is on a distinguished road
you should make a gate on it that would be gangster status
s14_rob is offline   Reply With Quote