Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-19-2007, 11:10 AM   #121
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
No, more like its gay to register a skyline in the states.

Anyway, back to this build thread.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:14 AM   #122
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
its starting to take shape bro. Cool so far. Keep it up!
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:34 AM   #123
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
cool shit lookin better dude
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:26 PM   #124
nismo-joe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Great work so far! you can do mine next!!:ghey: I might just start this now that i'm all amped on it.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:43 PM   #125
Nikeboy355
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Nikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think it's great that your dad is helping you with this project...
You are going to owe him a hug and a beer when this thing is done...

Great project (regardless of what people's subjective view of style is) and hopefully you guys will do something wild in the engine bay like a V6 or V8...
Nikeboy355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:53 PM   #126
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Nice progress ed, everything is coming together. I know nobody agrees with it, but I like the hood myself. And I'd keep the skeleton part visible. Just paint to match inside or outside or however you wanna do it. I mean from a safety stand point I couldn't tell ya if it's a good idea or bad idea, but I can say it's unique. You could've taken a big sheet and welded it in, but I think it's cooler to say, "Yeah that's a hood" lol.

What size wheels you looking for, you know I stay on ebay. Just email a list of anything you need cause I stayed glued on there and the classifieds on here and nico.

Hey for the 5 lug...I got some z32 hubs that adrian and me thought would work, but chris later told me wouldn't. Think you can only use rears. Not sure if they're tt or n/a, but if you interested atleast in the rears let me know. Maybe I can get some money back since not going 5 lug lol. There still sitting in the same box they arrived in

Hey also if your gonna ka-t it, see if aron will come up off that manifold he's trying to get me to put on my car...which will never happen lol. It looks very sturdy suppose ot be for KA
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 03:20 PM   #127
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCMfy...elated&search=

something else

Hey ed what do you think about dual pipes for exhaust. Like trust dd I think its called or something like it.

Last edited by s13pignose; 06-19-2007 at 03:42 PM..
Old 06-19-2007, 04:08 PM   #128
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eds13
i have sourced out 5 lug off of an s14 for $150. hehehe s14 is sitting down the hill waiting for me to get it off.

yeah see if you can get that mannifold off him. if its "for you" he'll give you a better price. is it t3/t4 or t25?

anything thats 5 lug, 17", has good fitment and is lightish. thats what i want for wheels, cheap is good too. lol
Old 06-19-2007, 04:21 PM   #129
spools14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
spools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eds13 View Post
anything thats 5 lug, 17", has good fitment and is lightish. thats what i want for wheels, cheap is good too. lol
Umm.. I think it's high time you shell out some money for decent wheels

Speaking of which some nice bronze TE's would do nicely on here... Hell, there were some hot Rega's for sale in the FS forum last week or so.. can't remember.

That car should get better wheels than MB's... Remember wheels can make or break a cars looks.
spools14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:48 PM   #130
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
I say go for a gangsta fitment on the wheels.
Do it up hardcore.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:03 PM   #131
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spools14 View Post

Speaking of which some nice bronze TE's would do nicely on here... Hell, there were some hot Rega's for sale in the FS forum last week or so.. can't remember.

That car should get better wheels than MB's... Remember wheels can make or break a cars looks.

Or break the bank that is lol. Nah just playin. Hey chris I saw the white s13 your building...ed showed me pics on his pone. Very Nice

Oh yeah if you don't know already this is chris with the white zenki lol
Old 06-20-2007, 01:25 AM   #132
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
nice build ! good luck , and that's cool ur a lucky guy haveing ur dad help u out ... not to many peopel have that ... im like most other people my dad hates that i spend money on my 240 .. but yet he buys a dodge truck and didnt buy any untill he found the hemi .. thats when the srt 10 truck wasnt out yet now hes looking to buy thats one. Anyways good luck once again !
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:57 AM   #133
lexusisforlovers
Leaky Injector

lexusisforlovers is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to lexusisforlovers
omg this is so stupid you are such a ghey 16 fagggot i would sell you my car but you would probably crash it i hate cars now cuz you are so gay i just want to sell my 240 now omg so stupid im the best you know?

uhmmm just kidding. I actually like how this is coming along. I am sure you are welding some kind of cage. It looks like the thing would crumple in half if you crashed.
lexusisforlovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:23 AM   #134
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by spools14 View Post

yeah, i agree. i'll keep my eyes open.

i have some more pics from last night. all the sheet metal in the bed is done. a few things still need some convincing here and there. i'll have pics up tonight, i gotta leave for work in a few minutes.

but i have to take a break from it for a little bit. i have a friends s14 i have to get runnin before he gets home on sunday, it needs pistons. so this should be interesting. lol
Old 06-20-2007, 03:42 PM   #135
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

tisk tisk tisk...darn s14's lol

Is this the one you told me about was coming in. Did it have mudgaurds front and rear. If so whats the condition of them and do you think he wants to sell?
Old 06-21-2007, 12:32 AM   #136
S13_SX
Leaky Injector

S13_SX is a well-known jackass
I demands pics!!!
S13_SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:52 AM   #137
pandabear2
Leaky Injector

pandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud of
AMAZING build cant wait to see more.
pandabear2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 01:06 AM   #138
Wabash9000
Zilvia Member

Wabash9000 has a little shameless behavior in the past
like I said earlier if you need a place to get rid of those stock rims they would look great on my '95 zenki base(I hate hub caps) lmk.
Wabash9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 05:31 AM   #139
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

prolly just gonna keep the wheels for now. i'm a wheel whore. lol
Old 06-21-2007, 07:04 AM   #140
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
looks like fun Ed, keep up the good work.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:28 AM   #141
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
here jew go

MURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:05 AM   #142
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
thisis a very intresting thread. good luck. enjoying the progress.
hellion240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 02:38 AM   #143
G-spec
Leaky Injector

G-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of light
^x2......ignore the haters, its looks to be coming along great...Cant wait to see more.

GT3076r-boosted blacktop sr20det, s13 coupe
Function over Form...
G-spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 03:31 AM   #144
blaze1
Zilvia Member

blaze1 is making a name for him/her selfblaze1 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbe View Post
better drifts cause its lighter? phat
lol....

cool thread

that red truck needs some man wheels!!!!
blaze1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:37 AM   #145
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

i'm done with this piece for now. i need to get some self etching primer and put it on the raw metal yet. i have parts on the way for the KA-T too. bwahahahaha anyway, more pics!!!

Old 06-22-2007, 07:42 AM   #146
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
fuck man. nice build. your lucky your dad is helping you. and you have a huge fucking garage. +1. keep it up
Old 06-22-2007, 09:06 AM   #147
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man, you should throw in some really nice stained wood in the bottom of your bed, like all those classic trucks. That would be pimp.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:58 AM   #148
Ronald_Mcdonald
Zilvia Member

Ronald_Mcdonald is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronald_Mcdonald
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy View Post
here jew go

That is my friend Jason Sinks car.

It was a vert, but all the shit got ripped out, and he took off the trunk lid for some stupid reason. He is in the process of making a removable hard-top for it.

Back on-topic, nice fucking build, I have wanted to do a sil-truck for a long time, and I wish I could convince my dad to build one with me.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:03 AM   #149
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
tell him to put air in his rear tires
Old 06-22-2007, 01:38 PM   #150
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Looks like a del sol with the trunk lid off.. coming along though!