Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-03-2007, 01:52 PM   #61
sicarius82
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sicarius82 is making a name for him/her selfsicarius82 is making a name for him/her selfsicarius82 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sicarius82
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
Wow

Impressive

I think you need a better looking steering wheel tho lol
+1... Deep dish FTW...

Man I love this place...
sicarius82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2007, 03:00 PM   #62
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
yo all this nardi sackriding is hilarious.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:25 PM   #63
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
yo all this nardi sackriding is hilarious.
Yeah, I guess the car is worthless without a Nardi. Maybe I shouldn't drive it anymore until I get one

I have never had anyone ever complain about the steering wheel in person or any other forum..... I then post on Zilvia and I have 8 people in 1 thread sucking off Nardi

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:31 PM   #64
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I'm not a fan of homo, errrr, I mean Momo. That doesn't make it a BAD wheel though.

I like my Nardi. I got it CHEAP.

Your car looks nice. Run whatever you want.

Very clean install.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:36 PM   #65
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
I used a SEM brand. It is called Texture Coating. You can get it from a auto body paint supply business or online. I then used a SEM Black as a final color. I used this technique on the cluster and shroud.
thanks dooood
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:38 PM   #66
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Shits hot son! I personally like the steering wheel, but everyone has their own taste and you can't please them all. OMP ftw! sorry... (just thought I would throw that in there.)
Old 08-03-2007, 05:46 PM   #67
WideS13
Leaky Injector

WideS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice. I like how clean it looks. +1, however, how can you be from Normal IL and not be a DSM guy?
WideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:13 PM   #68
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by R240NA View Post
Check engine light = emissions related items. I seriously doubt he's got a smog legal KA with all the goods, so a check engine light is useless.

To the OP- very clean, nice job.
Clean setup that reminds me of work that you would do Russ.

Off-topic: whatever came of that clean 14 you finished? Never hear anything about your cars anymore.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:31 PM   #69
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
one of the cleanest s13's I've seem that isn't done up in aero. Nice gauge setup too.
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:35 PM   #70
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Yeah, I guess the car is worthless without a Nardi. Maybe I shouldn't drive it anymore until I get one

I have never had anyone ever complain about the steering wheel in person or any other forum..... I then post on Zilvia and I have 8 people in 1 thread sucking off Nardi
Nardi just happens to be a local favorite, you really don't find much people here into steering wheels with an airbag.

I dont mind the Momo, its better looking than a stock 15year+ old stock steering wheel.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:40 AM   #71
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by WideS13 View Post
Very nice. I like how clean it looks. +1, however, how can you be from Normal IL and not be a DSM guy?
Yeah, it's kind of funny that 95% of the Diamond Star plant workers here don't own a Mitsu, even though they get a decent discount.

Maybe it's like working @ McDonald's...... you never want anything to do with their food after you work there all day

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-04-2007, 12:20 PM   #72
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Fucking awesome car, and gorgeous execution on the cluster. This car is exactly what I'm in teh process of building. Full interior, caged, boosted, weekend track car. MAJOR PROPS TO YOU SIR!
Old 08-04-2007, 12:26 PM   #73
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
Damn that is an ill setup!

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 02:37 PM   #74
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCo Justin View Post
Clean setup that reminds me of work that you would do Russ.

Off-topic: whatever came of that clean 14 you finished? Never hear anything about your cars anymore.
I'll send you some pics. I don't post anything online anymore, too much risk of theft.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 05:41 PM   #75
holaback
BANNED

holaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGSDann View Post
Awesome job man, very clean. And what's wrong with the steering wheel? The thing looks fine! Fuck what they say.
Location: MA aka BFE dont' wonder why you don't mind it your a BFE boy yourself
holaback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #76
holaback
BANNED

holaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymore
Quote:

Of course in person nobodys gonna say anything. You live in BFE and you are only commin across BFE boys so they of course are gonna think it's fine. Nobody said anything about Nardi you have plenty of choices of nice wheels which do include Nardi, personal, OMP etc.
holaback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 07:46 PM   #77
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by holaback View Post
Of course in person nobodys gonna say anything. You live in BFE and you are only commin across BFE boys so they of course are gonna think it's fine. Nobody said anything about Nardi you have plenty of choices of nice wheels which do include Nardi, personal, OMP etc.
Dude, what is wrong with you?

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-04-2007, 07:54 PM   #78
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Quote:
Dude, what is wrong with you?
I was gonna ask, but didnt want to waste my internets
Old 08-04-2007, 07:59 PM   #79
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
that guy is an idiot and just likes to start shit.... it's a nice car and a nice setup, I'm not a momo fan either, but it looks good nonetheless.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:52 PM   #80
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
OMP would be hot.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:01 PM   #81
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
damn that setup is delicious!!!!
jrocslider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 10:30 PM   #82
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Looks awesome! Wish I could rock something like that!

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 12:11 AM   #83
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
so errrr. still wondering, gonna ignore the Gas needle????

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 12:59 AM   #84
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
didnt he already mention that he had something to show his gas level?
initial_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 03:19 AM   #85
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection

+32767 on skill and attention to detail, really. I didnt click on this thread for days because I am kinda conditioned to seeing a lot of bullshit on the forums, so I try to keep my eyes closed more than open.

But, I must admit.. absolute beautiful work. For the speedo/rpms, I personally prefer something more static that I can see day, night, shadow, shade. While it looks plenty visible from the pics, i still cant say I would want a setup like that for one of my own personal cars - but regardless, its built for you, not me - and it looks very pretty. I just happen to prefer analog, thats all.

The steering wheel is fine, understated.. good. Its been said before, there are too many fanboys here that just jock products that are HOT because these guys have just joined the scene and think something is new and awesome. Reality is, its a wheel.. it works. Big fucking deal. Everyone wants Nardi with a quick release, as if that shit is going to make a difference in life.. it wont. MOMO wheels are great, well.. they're classic wheels are great. Some of their newer fanboy shit sucks, but then again.. so does being a fanboy.

I really hate your seats though, thats the only part of your car that makes me puke. :-)

cheers,
Mike / ClearCorners.Com
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:20 AM   #86
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
Just gotta read the thread man....... digital fuel gauge.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-05-2007, 09:08 AM   #87
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Looking hot as shit as people have already said, I think you should rock the s15 steering wheel with some r34 seats, keepin it classy since oct 06 for sure tho

-Jackson.Vaughn.Photography-
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 02:34 PM   #88
Lordrandall
Zilvia Member

Lordrandall is making a name for him/her selfLordrandall is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to Lordrandall Send a message via AIM to Lordrandall Send a message via MSN to Lordrandall Send a message via Yahoo to Lordrandall
All around nice car. Good job.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:06 PM   #89
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobestudios View Post
Looking hot as shit as people have already said, I think you should rock the s15 steering wheel with some r34 seats, keepin it classy since oct 06 for sure tho
does anyone here actually have r34 seats?

does anyone here actually have experience with both, r32/r33 seats AND r34 seats?

i've always been eyeballing the r34 seats, especially since they look so pretty.. but the thing is, the r32 seats for me, have always been perfect.

i'm wondering whether or not the r34 seats actually offer something, other than nice looks. the obvious thing i've noticed is the harness loops, but other than that.. i think the R32 seats are really perfect (for me atleast).
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:25 PM   #90
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
amazing work buddy