Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-10-2007, 09:55 PM   #121
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
WOW!! THAT IS IMPRESSIVE!! everything looks BRAND NEW OEM and RACE READY at the same time!!! even your cage looks like its a OEM!!! lol very very nice job!! AWESOME!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2007, 09:59 PM   #122
Fibercus
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Fibercus is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fibercus
Very nice setup
Fibercus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:40 PM   #123
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
thats sex. nice job man.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:53 AM   #124
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
your interior looks fucking gangster.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 05:35 PM   #125
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
is that a custom vent pod or did you get it from someone. I like the angles
Xandy Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 05:55 PM   #126
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS!3 View Post
word is r32 seats sit you an inch or two higher than a s13/s14 seat would?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i dont agree. i never noticed sitting higher in the r32 seats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadytrixta1 View Post
If anything I feel lower in my R32's, but that may just be the bucket style making me think im lower.
Not sure in s13 applications, but in my S14 (Sunroof car), I noticed a definate height diffrence (sitting higher) versus stock S14 seats. I'm only 5'8", and with with my G Force Full Face on, I was into the sunroof/couldn't sit properly behind the wheel, where as before I could *just* fit in.

To remedy the situation, I hacked off the left side 'floor mount' and cut some of the right side off. I re drilled the right side, and found a piece of 1/2 steel for the driver side (tapped two spots into it for the seat to attach too, and drilled through the back of the steel piece, and used a bolt to attach it to the car.

When all Said and Done, I gained nearly 2-3" of headspace (mainly due to angleing the seat back) and was able to sit properly in my car for HPDE and everyday driving. In fact, I liked haveing the seat angled lower front to back than stock flat front to back.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:24 AM   #127
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
is that a custom vent pod or did you get it from someone. I like the angles
I made it using a flat piece of aluminum and angle rings from Summit. I textured the whole thing then painted it using a SEM black.
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:28 AM   #128
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
A couple updated pics with Nardi and DCC swap......

Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 03:24 AM   #129
redman
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
redman will become famous soon enoughredman will become famous soon enoughredman will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Where did you buy your rpm and boost DEFI gauge ?

www.performance-silvia.com
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 04:11 AM   #130
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
You can buy 'em at a lot of places.

Here's a few:

www.egauges.com
www.ravspec.com
www.phase2motortrend.com
www.hopupracing.com

just to name a few.

Almost all performance shops should carry them.

*EDIT* Just noticed you live in France. I don't know if the above named shops ship internationally, but it's worth a try.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:04 AM   #131
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Looking good man. That Nardi wheel really fits the look to a T now. Extremely clean champ
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:15 AM   #132
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
The inside of that car is CLEAN. Is the carpet and mats all orignial..if so I've never seen a s13 that clean inside when I was looking for one for myself.

Also who did the upholstery?

Last edited by s13pignose; 10-13-2007 at 08:35 AM..
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:17 AM   #133
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I remember saving this pic a while back... Is this yours? (350z pedals)

Old 10-13-2007, 08:21 AM   #134
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post

you added the Jdm DCC and put gauges in your center vent? por que?
must not get too hot over there>?
Old 10-13-2007, 08:32 AM   #135
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post

Hmm in a couple pics up of his interior, you see the stock rubber pedals... but thats not to say it isn't
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:38 PM   #136
iyceman
Zilvia Member

iyceman can only hope to improve
Curious, I didn't notice anyone else mention it, but where'd you get the climate control setup you're using in the last few pictures, since the one thing I've always thought REALLY dated the interior on the S chassis was the climate center.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:06 PM   #137
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
the digital climate control was optional in Japan. You can often find them for sale on ebay, though oftentimes the auction does not include everything you need to get the DCC to work. A search should tell you what all is needed to get it to work.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:03 PM   #138
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Broadfield, is the carpet custom or a kit?
Old 10-31-2007, 10:42 PM   #139
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Best. Interior. EVAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2007, 10:47 PM   #140
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Hehehehe I have working DCC in my car.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:47 PM   #141
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
your interior makes my pants get tighter. that is all.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:14 AM   #142
jdFKNmVRT
Zilvia Member

jdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jdFKNmVRT
thats a very clean set up...
gotta love the scenery at night
jdFKNmVRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:34 AM   #143
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyceman View Post
Curious, I didn't notice anyone else mention it, but where'd you get the climate control setup you're using in the last few pictures, since the one thing I've always thought REALLY dated the interior on the S chassis was the climate center.
In either this thread or the Interior Gauges Setup thread Broadfield mentions the vendor he bought his DCC from.

Wasn't all that expensive for the complete setup either if I remember correctly.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:39 PM   #144
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Edge of the floormat doesn't match. That's light, his is dark. Gonna go with probably not.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:24 AM   #145
Sidewayzzz
Zilvia Member

Sidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Sidewayzzz
Hey Broadfield, can you post some more pictures of how you ran your cage with the full interior and carpet retained?
Sidewayzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:42 AM   #146
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Just echoing everyone else, that's the nicest S13 interior I've ever seen. Easily. Good job.

I looked through the thread and didn't see it anywhere, what seats are those? From one of the pics they look like R32 GT-Rs, but reupholstered?
Old 11-02-2007, 12:05 PM   #147
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
YO, carpet?
Old 11-02-2007, 07:36 PM   #148
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
YO, carpet?
Yeah, I sent him a PM about it. No answer.
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:23 PM   #149
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
http://www.tunedbyjdm.com/
^^ DCC

I had pedals like that in my Spec V, they were altima se-r pedals. Not sure which ones his are.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #150
steve_o1989
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
steve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Wow that is very impressive.. That has got to be the cleanest interior I have seen. Everything looks like it could have came that way from the factory. I am right in the middle of doing up my interior, and actually swaping it over from brown to black.

Do you have somemore pictures of your rollcage setup? I was wondering how you have it but still kept a full interior. Thanks.

Oh and BTW, that Nardi wheel kicks ass. Way nicer than your old one.
steve_o1989 is offline   Reply With Quote