Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-27-2007, 10:09 PM   #1
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Your crash pics and stories.....

here is the rule, a pic of the before car, and a pic of the accident, and a pic of the car that replaced it (if it was totaled) or pics of the repair or how it looks now.

Ever watch Nascar just to see them crash? Or watch skate videos and at the end they always have a crash collection? well here is our crash collection.

Ill start.
My first S chassis . 95 240sx base model.
nismo coils, front power brace, and kaaz 2way, 5speed swap, kazama tie rods and tension rods.

the accident: garden grove, magnolia i was driving south @ aprox. 45-50mph. and a chevy s10 made an unprotected left turn right infront of me, i braked but it was useless, hit him at damn near 45mph and his truck flipped, I had to pull guy out from his truck once I came too.

here is the accident pic.

the insurance gave me 4200 for my car, and I had to buy another s14.
I got lucky and got this for 5000.

(the license number on the black car has been changed. )

I got a good deal on the second s14 but my injury from the accident is 3 destroyed disks in my lower back, I lost my job, apt, and had to move back home.

still involved with a lawsuit to get more money for my injuries and stuff.

and if people just post a picture of a dimpled fender i think 85% of the 240s in America will be posted in this thread, Im talking significant damage, and if you post pics of a keyed car it better look like Wolverine went to town on the paint.

Last edited by illvialuver; 09-28-2007 at 12:18 AM..
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2007, 10:14 PM   #2
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
sweet! crash threads!

old s13
was nice
ka

went filming with grip video...
aaah shit!

ah i cant find my other crash pics. gotta dig thru old harddrives.
to be continued!
i got more!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:19 PM   #3
trevor34
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
trevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I know your surpost to post ur wrecked rides but i have to say the zip ties r nice.
trevor34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:34 PM   #4
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
before:

after:

back in 2001 when initial D was cool.....and i hate bumpy road...........p.s. Tein tension rods are crap!
hahaha

Last edited by jeeper_x; 09-27-2007 at 11:31 PM..
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:36 PM   #5
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
All star bash pt 1 Team S14 crash living to their name

car spun in front of me and i had no where to go.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:55 PM   #6
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
old low mileage 91

well I was not in the car when it happened but it got totaled while the poor thing was sitting parked. My old Black low mileage 91 36k when she got killed.

As far as whats replaced it, has been works in progress that I have had pics of but discarded them. Also several cars that are now sold. I will have pics sometime in the next month here of the current project.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A003_23A.JPG (80.5 KB, 256 views)
File Type: jpg A005_21A.JPG (82.6 KB, 272 views)

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:14 PM   #7
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm not going to follow the rules and post before and after pics, because I really dont care for people knowing what my car looks like. Besides, I've never had a big car accident. I just want to post a picture, for the old-schoolers, who happen to remember this piece of 240SX history... which was displayed at the meet at... uhm, god I forgot what shop that was. Mile square? No. The other meet, at some shop here in SoCal. We had a bunch of 240's and a few Skylines there... this was like over 4-5 years ago.

Anyway, enjoy the photos:

A girl backed into my bender (duh, some women can be so dumb). No matter how much honking I did, she just DIDNT ... LOOK. Could've been a crying baby and she'd still run over it.

Anyway, treat it like a cast.. I say. I had all my friends sign it. Sorry Glenn, sorry for not saving the fender and hanging it in my garage, as you requested. Sorry for throwing away my old auto shift knob, too. :-)

edit: yes dave, that WAS shine street! i first met you way back then, and i didnt like you because i thought you talked too much. weird huh, because i talk a fucking LOT. but anyway, now i'm down with dave longo. dave longo is a mountain-of-knowledge, and helped me solve my BUMP STEER issue yesterday. and brought me cheechs pizza (but chose the nicer of the 2 pizzas). but its okay, because i raped your car and pulled off your deformed foam S13 wing. there is only ONE.... DANGEROUS DAVE.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:16 PM   #8
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
sounds like Shine street? Eh Mike?

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:17 PM   #9
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Before:

After:

Bald tires, slick roads from rain the night before, a real bad reflection of the sun from a diesel truck, and a sharp turn are all factors for something really nasty.

I was getting on the freeway, and the entrance was a sharp one. As I was approaching a turn, a truck on the overpass drove by and caught the glare of the sun and it hit me in the face. I was blinded for like a split second, but when I could see again, I was about to kiss the wall. I turned really hard, and I kinda over-did it because it sent the car into a fish-tail and I rammed the wall anyway. The impact slammed me into the steering wheel and locked (the seat was broken) and I was stuck on the gas pedal. I tried to just steer it off the road, but I ended up coming back down the embankment at an angle. When I got to the bottom I slammed into a chain-link fence and a couple of small trees.

I cried for 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:26 PM   #10
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
Before drifting was cool

Then it got cool

So cool...

I couldnt get enough of it

Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:32 PM   #11
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy

Before

The crash

After.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:35 PM   #12
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection

my neighbor has that EXACT same fucking dog, it never stops barking. as soon as their back door opens and that fuckin mutt touches the cold_backyard_pavement, the damn thing starts barking.... NONSTOP.

if your dog is anything like my neighbors dog, i hate it.. and i shall put a curse on it and wish it death!4!@?$%!@?$%!@ silly fucking barking dogs. just looking into its eyes in the above photo, i see the eyes of satan. fuck!

the other day it didnt stop barking, so i walked outside and after washing my car, poured a big fucking bucket of cold water on it. I felt like i was living in midieval times all of a sudden. anyway.. felt good to take my vengeance out on an animal 1/16th my size.

edit: if your dog is nice, then i undo the curse and wish it long life. i am writing this so people dont think i am cruel and insensative. i am a nice guy.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:36 PM   #13
nissandr1ft
Zilvia Member

nissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to nissandr1ft
I don't have any pictures of before..just think white coupe, red front, and roughly 1-2"drop.

I was dumb, hit a rock face backwords, and rolled a few times back in 05. Neither of us in the car were hurt besides being sore for a week or so.

Heres the new car...

Last edited by nissandr1ft; 09-28-2007 at 12:17 AM..
nissandr1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:43 PM   #14
ixfxi
Post Whore!

i love states like north carolina................

AMERICA..............

so much space.................

big properties! big lawns. park a car, build a skate-ramp.. its ALL GOOD.

no one cares what the fuck you do in your backyard. you can create a fucking nuclear missle in your backyard, and no one will care.

here in LA, we pay near $2000 a month for a 1 bedroom apartment, and dont even have room to put your shoes. street parking where everyone mashes their cars together, playing bumper-car just to park your pile of shit outside. no parking after 6pm without a permit. no parking tuesdays for street cleaning, no parking wednesdays for garbage pickup. no garage, no private parking. and, if you DO have a place.. you cant park your SMaSHEddd 240SX on your lawn because the home-owners association will come and give you a citation...

............BUT NOT IN NORTH CAROLINA! aint NO ONE gonna tell me what I can or cant park on mah gaddamned lawn, ya hear! hahahaha

your car looks like a transformer, cought in mid-transformation. jesus, it looks like t2 at the end when it got shot up.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:59 PM   #15
Dopefish
Zilvia Junkie

Dopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Dopefish
I'm actually in the middle of this right now. lol

Before:

Accident:

Current:
Old 09-28-2007, 12:14 AM   #16
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
so when you flipped your car did you get hurt?

keep the pics a coming. and to be legit...
I forgot to mention that i hit a curb when my first s14 was stock and thats what made me upgrade to coils and tie rods and ends and a new control arm, and front power brace. here is the old suspension ...

illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:57 AM   #17
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
oh i have a box like yours too. broken BV tension rods, control arms

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:58 AM   #18
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Driving home at midnight in a 35 mph zone through a green light. Drunk 16 year old on a bicycle "thought he could make it through". He got fuckin laid out, sent his seat 50 feet in front of my car.

Totalled my first 240...

-Jackson.Vaughn.Photography-
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:13 AM   #19
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
^^^ bwhaha thats just hilarious honestly
driving drunk on a bike is fun though
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:22 AM   #20
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
I can barely walk.LOL HAHAHAHa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
^^^ bwhaha thats just hilarious honestly
driving drunk on a bike is fun though
can barely
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:24 AM   #21
ixfxi
Post Whore!

dude WHO just got reminded of this chappelle skit after seeing the above bike crash.......

http://thetravisty.com/Chappelles_Sh...While_High.htm

hahaha

edit: hey aaron, call me man.. i left u a voicemail today, i need some advice with something
Old 09-28-2007, 01:31 AM   #22
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
haha that final pic is hilarious. sure it sucks that he got hit. but fucking pedestrians who don't check to see if the coast is clear. I can't believe his bike totalled your car. you need at least a new hood/bumper/headlights maybe fenders

haha you knocked his shoes clean the fuck off !!

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:40 AM   #23
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Before:

After:

350whp SR....downshifted from 3rd to 2nd on cold tires with sand on the streets on a warm day in February....car lost traction and hit a telephone pole going like 50mph, put me and my girl in the hospital

New car:

bought it from the original owner for $2500 low miles, stock CD and casette..super clean
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:49 AM   #24
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i love states like north carolina................

AMERICA..............

so much space.................

big properties! big lawns. park a car, build a skate-ramp.. its ALL GOOD.

no one cares what the fuck you do in your backyard. you can create a fucking nuclear missle in your backyard, and no one will care.

here in LA, we pay near $2000 a month for a 1 bedroom apartment, and dont even have room to put your shoes. street parking where everyone mashes their cars together, playing bumper-car just to park your pile of shit outside. no parking after 6pm without a permit. no parking tuesdays for street cleaning, no parking wednesdays for garbage pickup. no garage, no private parking. and, if you DO have a place.. you cant park your SMaSHEddd 240SX on your lawn because the home-owners association will come and give you a citation...

............BUT NOT IN NORTH CAROLINA! aint NO ONE gonna tell me what I can or cant park on mah gaddamned lawn, ya hear! hahahaha

your car looks like a transformer, cought in mid-transformation. jesus, it looks like t2 at the end when it got shot up.
North Carolina is pretty awesome man.

We've got 2 zilvia mods :ghey:

If you wanna live in bumfuck you can get a house for under $80k.

If you wanna live in the city you can get a house in a nice area for ~$200k.

Noone gives you problems except old people as usual.

There's stuff to do...

Fun parties...

P.S. Lolz @ whoever wrote "nocorners.com" on your fender!
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:58 AM   #25
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
yeah, his shoes were a ways up too. After I stopped, I got out of the car with my phone already dialing the cops. I knocked the wind out of him and he was gasping "don't call the cops dude". Then he crawled over to the ditch and just laid there. Found out later they gave him an MIP and were thinking about giving him a DUI. I kinda pushed for a total loss, bought the car back for $250 and still have it sitting in my garage, going to throw a sohc in it and get it inspected and then probably throw my sr in it to sell so I can fund my gray car

owning two 240s, a cressida and a corolla wagon at 19 is a little excessive...

-Jackson.Vaughn.Photography-
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:00 AM   #26
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

FIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud of
a thread i can relate to. the story of my 1st love before
drift driftdrift

for battle
FIlthy 24O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:09 AM   #27
SnakeKack
Zilvia Junkie

SnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to SnakeKack
Had 1993 hatch with 192,000 on the clock and you could never tell.

On my way to work at 6:56 a.m. crossing a 4 way, some old man in his Cavalier doing like 45 hit my front end nose. I tried to dodge the best I could.

he walked out of his car fine and a friend of his was in the gas station at the time and came out and talked to the police....I got slapped for the blame...

Here is all the damage the other guys car had.....

And my new '91 Hicas 107,000 miles on it. Lots of goodies and alot of good brand new parts swapped over from my old goldie.

SnakeKack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:34 AM   #28
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
before..

after uncle backs his truck into my bumper on to my headlight then up the hood.

shortly after (about 24 hours later)

fresh paint,
Old 09-28-2007, 10:54 AM   #29
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Starting point (extra crappy camera back then):

Or even better, snowed in at a friend's apartment last time we had a substantial snow:

A few months after the snow, I spent a whole afternoon drinking, went to a party and REALLY started drinking and arrived home from the hospital 16 days later to pictures of this:

... now I wheel this guy around:

... and now I let other people do the driving when it is drinking time, I am far too good looking for jail.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:14 PM   #30
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Before:

Went to GMR. Hit a patch of dirt at low speed. Rear end kicked out, counter steered. The car snapped the other way, tried to compensate, it understeered into the mountain. Notice the angle of the road compared to my car.

After:

And one more!

Before:

Rear ended a Matrix at 45mph :/ Totalled.

After:

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote