Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-28-2007, 02:21 PM   #31
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

yes, that is a fire hydrant.

no, i was not driving.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2007, 02:32 PM   #32
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa

There was alot more damage than just the body

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:46 PM   #33
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
This thread is building my self confidince lol glad to see im not the only one who crashed my car lol
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:54 PM   #34
JRwerks
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (55)
JRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
dammit srry i cant post pics iono how too
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th_coupe.jpg (4.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg l_5d848be7446f91535f4eaca9eed9ae63.jpg (26.1 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by JRwerks; 09-28-2007 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: pics didnt show up
JRwerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:20 PM   #35
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
for some reason I cant find a better before picture, like my dumbass delted my daily driver pics off photobucket or something

here is after

I walked away, I burnt my hand putting out the fire though, probably hit the pole at lie 35? or so

as you can see the tires are brand fucking new.

they were not PROGRESSIVE or controllable once they started to slide out.

BFG G-force sports were way easier to control in oversteer, understeer and I probably would have just knicked the curb If I had shelled out some extra cash to get the same tires I had before.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:33 PM   #36
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
do you know Shawn Moore??

i remember that car from car meets down on bellflower a long time ago
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:02 PM   #37
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
the black one?

I got jumped there thats why there are no more meets there.

I was too pussy to go through with having the dudes XXX they all work at dsport or did now

I know sean well

hes a funny guy
Old 09-28-2007, 04:13 PM   #38
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
the black one?

I got jumped there thats why there are no more meets there.

I was too pussy to go through with having the dudes XXX they all work at dsport or did now

I know sean well

hes a funny guy

yeah i used to hang out with him a long time ago(late 90's). builds crazy vw's

i met you once there, i remember you had a turbo sitting on your passenger seat.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:16 PM   #39
fd3s14

fd3s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
how do u lose traction when downshifting
fd3s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:19 PM   #40
steve shadows
Post Whore!

i lost traction oversteering
Old 09-28-2007, 05:24 PM   #41
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Federals 595 > BFG g force sports
Old 09-28-2007, 05:34 PM   #42
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
blame the tires.. damn such a lame reason for a crash.

99% of crashes are caused by driver error not what tires people use, if that was the case everyone rolling on nexens would be dead
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 08:44 PM   #43
jh3xp
Zilvia Member

jh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant future
yay for reviving 240's
Do something nice....save a 240's life

Before

then after some hammering and a cup of kool aid

then sum drifting by kazama
jh3xp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:55 PM   #44
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Before:

Went to GMR. Hit a patch of dirt at low speed. Rear end kicked out, counter steered. The car snapped the other way, tried to compensate, it understeered into the mountain. Notice the angle of the road compared to my car.

After:

Is this when you thought the dirt in the road was a plastic bag??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you wonder why everyone called you mountain-humper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:29 AM   #45
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrischeezer View Post
before..
Sorry 2 be of topic but what bumper is that IT's CLEAN!!!
DrftSLowHomIe!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:10 AM   #46
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftSLowHomIe!! View Post
Sorry 2 be of topic but what bumper is that IT's CLEAN!!!
yeah i know, it's the knock off nismo front bumper off ebay, took me a month to re-fiberglass then entire thing to make it fit perfect, even after that i still had to mold the sides in... it looked alight, but didnt wana fit, gave up and let my body shop finish it off...

im happier with the GP sports urethane fitment was much better and i can remove this bumper at will... but ur right, that "nismo" one was clean.
i hate my body kit.

oh wait a follow up ""prequel"" story
Driving home from the local car hang out, a 3 deer jump run across my time attack hill, one falls on the pavment i saw him from a distace but i couldnt stop in time. SMASH right into the clean bumper and the Big greddy fmic (not the cheep bar and plate) luckily no leaks.

after the winter i called that bumper a loss and started modding it.. u can see the large cut out i made. should of done that a long time ago.. looked great.

then my uncle decided to put the bullet in its head..
Old 09-29-2007, 03:42 AM   #47
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Before:

Crash at horse thief mile:

After:

Old 09-29-2007, 08:17 AM   #48
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Doode, cars don't belong on a skate ramp! Don't lie, we know you were trying to Dukes of Hazard that shit!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:34 AM   #49
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
edit: yes dave, that WAS shine street! i first met you way back then, and i didnt like you because i thought you talked too much. weird huh, because i talk a fucking LOT. but anyway, now i'm down with dave longo. dave longo is a mountain-of-knowledge, and helped me solve my BUMP STEER issue yesterday. and brought me cheechs pizza (but chose the nicer of the 2 pizzas). but its okay, because i raped your car and pulled off your deformed foam S13 wing. there is only ONE.... DANGEROUS DAVE.
LOL, the mouth could not stand the competition eh Mike? LOL of course I took the better one, I delivered it to your lazy ass lol j/k. Plus my car is much better off without that lame prosthetic excuse of a wing. There is only one Clear Corners Mike Mamos aka MamChang

The only man that dares to do lights right!

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:24 PM   #50
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
First car, super clean

Crash number one, hit a bouldar drifting...

Fix number 1

Crash number 2, same day as above. Crashed into Eric. Somewhere in between that and the last couple months I think I hit eric 2 times on the track, all minor. 3rd times a charm...

Fix = new bumper. Looks like its never been hit...

Crash number 3 hit a guard rail on the street

Still drove just fine, the fix is new chasis.

Old 09-29-2007, 02:58 PM   #51
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
here's mine.

I was learning to drive and it was one of my first nights out driving on a permit with my dad. He's not a very patient man and gets angry easily. I got a little jumpy because I was nervous and made an unsafe left turn at an intersection. Plowed into a station wagon at roughly 30 mph. after the insurance totaled it, I received more money than what was paid for it and then we used it to repair the car. it's salvage title now, but it's better than it was before. So unlike most people, my crash was caused by inexperience and nervousness... embarrassing.

Before

After

Now

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 03:49 PM   #52
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
I don't even have a picture of my first crash.

Time: September 2002
Car: 1990 325i 2-door 5-speed, clean as all hell and bought from its original owner
Place: One of the busiest roads heading home from school
Story: Was going too fast and driving too sloppy and dropped a wheel off the road. I lost it, went across the oncoming lane and down an 8-foot embankment backwards. At the bottom of the embankment was a washing machine that someone had dumped. I hit the washing machine, and was unceremoniously dumped on my roof in the swampy area at the bottom of the embankment.

Naturally, I turned off the car immediately after coming back to consciousness (was knocked out for only a couple seconds), braced myself, and undid my belt. I grabbed my hat and scrambled out the open passenger side window and scrambled up the embankment to the road. I then proceeded to slap myself in the face, hoping that I had fallen asleep in autoshop again. Nope, so I threw the hat down in disgust, gathered myself, and headed to the nearest house for a tow truck.

I got up there, knocked on the door, and told the guy "Yeah, I just crashed. Can I use your phone?" He brought me the phone, I turned it on, and heard the sound of dialup internet working. So I waited for his wife to finish downloading what she was downloading, and he brought me a little gauze for the nasty gash on my knee that I hadn't noticed before.

The wife hadn't finished downloading before a fire truck drove by my car and stopped. They were just returning to the station and saw my car upside down. I yelled down to them that I was ok and sprinted down there. They were amazed that I was so coherent considering my shorts, sock, and shoe were absolutely soaked with blood. I chatted with one of them about WRC while we waited for the CHP and ambulance. A hell of a lot of kids I knew from high school passed by.

Blah blah blah I went to the hospital, watched an elderly man die, and got picked up by my mom.

Car needed a new windshield, new passenger side quarter glass, and a little body work to get the passenger door to close. I drove it with the huge dent and creases in the roof for two years to remind myself that I needed to become a better driver.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 05:24 PM   #53
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Good thread.

lol
Old 09-29-2007, 06:15 PM   #54
Slideshow801

Slideshow801 is on a distinguished road
my story, well i as heading back to drop off my girl who lives 30 miles away. i was on the freeway heading back like around 3:30, i was just like 100 hundred feet from the exit i was suppose to get off. well i was sleepy and i dozed off for a second. and veered off and side swipped the cement barrier. oh yea ther was construction at the time on that part of the freeway. so there was no emergency lane, the barrier was really close. everyone said "how could you fall asleep at the wheel wit the loud ass car"!! im running 3 in. open downpipe. well i broke my 2 wheels on the right side, a rear upper link and bent a strut.

before shot, not the right side but you get the idea

damage, damaged pics taken at home, wit my spare se's on.

front wheel

rear wheel

link

bought some circuit 8's for 200 bucks and painted same scheme

car is back on the road. could have been alot worse. only things wrong wit the car is the right rear and front wheel sit back a bit insteda of centered. and gas cap dont close, cable ripped.
Slideshow801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 10:37 PM   #55
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
no one said anything about bikes not being able to be on here...

before:

after:

the damage:

a lady on a cell phone in a red chevy suburban was in the suicide lane on the opposite lane coming towards me signaling left. i had right of way going straight then she decided to proceed with the left turn as soon as im about to pass her. by the time i realized she pulled in front of me, i lock the front brakes, did a stoppie (cool), and i nail the side of her SUV at 45mph, did a double front flip, no hand-airflare, ... etc

she claims she didnt see me, stupid bitch (i was the only person on the road, double highbeams on) she was at fault, i won the case... blah blah blah it left me with a shattered left forearm dislocated left wrist, ripped some ligaments in my neck... i then had to have a 7" titanium plate and 6 screws to hold my left arm together. its in there for life... arm feels sore when its cold

Last edited by sunnys14; 09-30-2007 at 02:31 AM..
sunnys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:00 PM   #56
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
^^^^^^
Please tell us you own her for life and never have to work again from the settlement you received.

My first crash, no pics but here it is.

Got on the interstate just as it started to rain. Caught a whole tire that an eighteen wheeler decided to pitch at me and spun a few times. Concrete barrier kissed my car front and back in the spin and the MSHP ignopred me as I waved them down. Late for formation and already on thin ice so I hauled ass to my unit.

$1000 in damage, drove around with just headlights in front for 3 months. No fenders, hood, etc.... Soon as I fix it someone rearends me while I am headed to the body shop to get new paint. Sold it and adopted an S13.
Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 06:14 PM   #57
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews

I wasn't going to post this pic cause its not my car, but who on here owns a fuckin enzo?

and of all the peeps on zilvia.net this is all the people who have crashed there cars?
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 06:46 PM   #58
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I wish I had pics but was in too much of a hurry to get the car back on the road to fuck around with a camera. 1992 240 coupe aztec red. Hit a patch of gravel as I was trailbraking into a right turn on mount wilson and understeered into a rock wall. Broke everything in the dr front suspension, pushed dr frame in about an inch (at the front of the rail), pass frame pushed about 1/2 inch, pushed tire into back of fenderwell, shifted the whole fr bumper over about a foot. Got towed to my friend's house and 24hrs later drove it home. I daily drove the car for about 6 months after that and even took it up in the canyons occasionally, apparently the damage did not move the suspension mounting points very much because the car drove perfect and passed alignment. It has now been replaced with a 1990 hatch, but it's legacy lives on as the engine, trans, ecu, doorpanels, seats, and dash are in my '89. I seriously wish I had pics cuz nobody that saw the car after the accident could believe that it was the same car after I put it back on the road. And by the way the guy who crashed the enzo should be fuckin crucified!!!!!!!!!!!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 06:53 PM   #59
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
Hmm what a thread... Time to go through the old pictures and bring back stupid memories of retarted uber drift noobs...

For the story:
An uncle of mine had two 240's... (Sorry have no pics of before accident) A nicely modded '91 hatch and a '93 hatch for DD... Anyways, my cousin and I decided to take the car out for a "test drive" to see how it runs and everything before we were gonna buy it off our uncle... We go to a local mountain road and super dorifto into a gaurd rail...

So theres the end of a nice car...

And now I DD this....
xblack240x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:44 PM   #60
RYAN_S-14
Zilvia Junkie

RYAN_S-14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RYAN_S-14
death to a silvia

[