Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #121
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewayZ-s14 View Post

@ Crimson: LOL I love the pink house! :P
I always have people talking about my bright pink house.

My Dad decided to go with that color for some odd reason(no clue). Mom was happy with it.

So, whenever friends come over, I just tell them to look for the Barbie Pink house.

:ghey:

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 11:48 AM   #122
Unique
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
Unique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura aboutUnique has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
its good to see you guys are ok.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:45 PM   #123
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosis View Post
i cringe to this picture.
and my neck/back hurts just looking at it.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:26 PM   #124
rice_bowl
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (14)
rice_bowl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Dayuummm thats crazy. Good thing you're alright.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #125
Devius
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Devius is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This reminds me of the time me and my friend were sitting at a red light. we were in his civic and there was this dodge ram behind us. i got no idea what he was so pissed off about but one minute were sitting there waiting for the green like. the next. we feel BAM!! he just ran into the back of the car. now mind you its a lil civic vs. a full sized pickup. but he didnt just hit us. he actually kept PUSHING US INTO TRAFFIC. of course we start panicing. we cant throw it into reverse and push against the truck. (not happining) and we cant run forward and cross the intersection cuz theres just too many cars. that when my friend pulls the ebrake and looks at me and goes "MOTHA F##KER BAIL OUT! THATS MY STEP FATHER!" the moment he said that i reached for the seat belt but it was too late. he pushed us out far enough with the initial hit tha we were sticking out already then WHAM. hit again. this time from the front and by a semi. when we were hit again the semi just totally bear raped the whole front end of the car. just total ripped it smooth off. everything in front of the firewall was now a memory. me and my frend both got away with out a scratch. just a bad ass headache. my friend later told me that his step father was seriously unstable and was a drug abuser and they were aways going at it, the last time they got into it the step father told my friend he was gonna kil him. needless to say i dont ride with him anymore
Devius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #126
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Wow, all of you guys have been really lucky ! The 350 is so thrashed and the 240 ! can't believe you didn't even break a leg.

I had an accident once when I was doing delivery for a pizza place.

It was during the day in the middle of the afternoon in the summer. Sun was high in the sky, no clouds, a really nice day.

I was on a country road in the restaurant's ford festiva. I was doing about 100-110 kph (about 70 mph) and my seatbelt wasn't fastened. The road was straight. Then there's a car coming my way in its lane, but when I come to go past it, it turn right on me ! I'm like what te hell in my head. Obviously me being in the festiva, my car swerves right towards the ditch, I try to turn the wheels left but its going too fast right and doesnt do anything. Then I go right into the ditch at about 60-65 mph and the car rolls on its top.

Its funny how when this happens, its so fast, yet you are able to think of everything you're gonna do next. Like when my car started to flip on its top, I though ok, i'm gonna put my hand on the top so I don't fall, then i though the top might crumble under the weight of the car so I should throw my self to the side so I don't get crushed. All of that in around a second.

Finally the top was strong enough, but did get a little crushed. I got away with one or two scratches. I was pretty damn lucky. Had the other car turned a little earlier I would have hit it dead straight and wouldn't have swerved in the ditch. I would probably have passed right through the windsheild and landed either on the other car or several feet further on the road !

It turned out the other driver was 90 years old and had his license previously suspended because he was deemed not able to drive anymore...
Old 01-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #127
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
shit man i am amazed you lived through that. You are SO LUCKY!!!

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:32 PM   #128
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
@ OP

you got what you deserved for driving that fast on public roads

you're lucky you have your life and lucky you didn't kill anyone else

i have no sympathy for you
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #129
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
@ OP

we've all made mistakes, don't pretend your perfect
Old 01-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #130
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i rolled my last car down a hill in october. driving too fast and locked up the brakes and slid off the side. oopsies. (and no i don't need to hear any lectures)

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #131
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
God damn!

good to see you guys are ok.

Sidenote - i hate these threads
Old 01-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #132
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
damn that looks bad!

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #133
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
when i was still into touge, i took my recently bought 280z (back in 06) on to my usual fun roads. first night went great, gripped amazing for a stock 30 year old sports car. fast forward to christmas eve, i just put some brand new 595's on it and it was performing better than ever! i was doing 90 on the turns i usually take at 80 with difficulty! but this one corner, this one decreasing radius turn i forgot about got me! i was in fourth, for what reason i dont know, should have been in third. once i realized what turn it was, too late, rear end started coming around so i counter steered and gave it some more gas to hold the slide but being in fourth fucked me over. the front end caught grip and flung me into the ditch at 85mph. my friends behind me told me i went airborne and completed a 360 before coming to rest infront of a husky oak tree (no flipping, just a horizontal 360 spin). threw on my friend spare tire and drove home no problem. those enormous bumpers saved my life, although i do have a bit of an alignment problem. i havent visited those roads or drove in that manner since. i missed the first tree by about two feet. after visiting those streets for over a year, i've learned my lesson. i could have easily died that night.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:11 PM   #134
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
if i could find the pics of my s13 i had in 2005 i would post them up. but here is the story, i had just bought the car one week prior, it was in pretty good condition too! anyway my friend needed a ride to upstate ny and i really didn't wanna do it but he had no other options and needed to take some important exam. so we were on the highway and almost at the destination when a tractor trailor swerves into my lane and hits me and i swerve hit the guard rail and the tail end of the trailor was still im and clipped me again no im kinda drifting (unwantingly) and finally regain control and hit the guard rail again and thats when it was over. my friend was asleep and woke up while the car was sliding. what impressed me was for the type of accident the s13 wasn't as in bad shape than you would of thought but it was finished nonetheless. it sucked cause i just got it. that was a crazy experience, then i had to take the bus back to the city, damn that day really sucked,lol..
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:19 AM   #135
nightshiftgarage
Zilvia Member

nightshiftgarage is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
i rolled my last car down a hill in october. driving too fast and locked up the brakes and slid off the side. oopsies. (and no i don't need to hear any lectures)

damn dude, is that your skids in the first pic?
Old 01-12-2009, 01:37 AM   #136
cloudloks
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
cloudloks is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cloudloks
s14 my accident

some idiot side swiped my front end!
cloudloks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:45 AM   #137
ds13
Leaky Injector

ds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownds13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
(yes this one is out of stupidity ive grown since) so it was my first car (civic ef) beaner as hell tooo. anyways i tried to show off and do a little burn out and i turn around the corner stil burning out and i start heading towards my drama class haha i hated that class but anyways so i hit the brakes and pull the ebrake but there was sand all over the road and my rear end slid out and i go head first into the hand rail thank god it was there or else i wouldve been in the classroom so when i hit my teacher popped out we made eye contact and i reversed and got outta there the next day he was a dick and was like sooooo hows your car i felt hella stupid the end
ds13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:43 AM   #138
Nimso
Zilvia Member

Nimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
@ OP

thanks, but i dont need your sympathy... if you had read my post, you would have seen that i just wanted to see other peoples car accidents
Nimso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:47 AM   #139
Nimso
Zilvia Member

Nimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds13 View Post
(yes this one is out of stupidity ive grown since) so it was my first car (civic ef) beaner as hell tooo. anyways i tried to show off and do a little burn out and i turn around the corner stil burning out and i start heading towards my drama class haha i hated that class but anyways so i hit the brakes and pull the ebrake but there was sand all over the road and my rear end slid out and i go head first into the hand rail thank god it was there or else i wouldve been in the classroom so when i hit my teacher popped out we made eye contact and i reversed and got outta there the next day he was a dick and was like sooooo hows your car i felt hella stupid the end
at least he didnt try to report you... lol, now then he really would have been a dick...
Old 01-12-2009, 02:58 AM   #140
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Back in 02. 02-02-02 iirc. me, bro and his buddy went to UCR. Rainy, drama happened.

he drove fast, we hydroplaned and rears lost traction. Span from the carpool lane 3 times and stopped in the far right lane. We move towards the side to get off the freeway as assess the car.

As soon as we started moving, we get rearended by a Yukon Denali. Shit hurt. Rear caved in, i got FUCKKKED up. Dislocated leg, swollen body/face, 3" scar on the back of my head. Found out the rear started to crumble, rear windshield split and some parts angled downward, forced my head forward then back onto the glass, ripping the crap outta my scalp. Car caught fire, i blacked out. Someone pulled me out and i kept saying "my shoes... fuckk.. my shoes..." I JUST got a brand new set of kicks when that happened, and no joke, poor people know how precious shoes are. So pissed off.

Oh, they didn't realized my leg was dislocated until a day later. Go Docs!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:00 AM   #141
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
cloud locks, i got the same thing for my s13, i hit a pitpull and damn was it a freakin horse.

Glad to see everybody was okay.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:07 AM   #142
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
This was before i got into 240's and such, this was my 2002 ford focus lol before and after i hit a tree doing 50 mph, oh yeah i forgot to mention the air bags didnt deploy for sum odd reason lol... i lost control going down a canyon road...

Well you can see the window were my head hit, and my knee went thru the plastic under the steering wheel, but me and my Girl where all right, i had a broken nose, swollen knee, and she had a bruised shin thank god it wasnt worst, the other side of the road was a drop off i went off the road going down the mount but on the upward slop of the mountain, other side i for sure would have been dead...
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:53 AM   #143
Nimso
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceepo View Post
This was before i got into 240's and such, this was my 2002 ford focus lol before and after i hit a tree doing 50 mph, oh yeah i forgot to mention the air bags didnt deploy for sum odd reason lol... i lost control going down a canyon road...

Well you can see the window were my head hit, and my knee went thru the plastic under the steering wheel, but me and my Girl where all right, i had a broken nose, swollen knee, and she had a bruised shin thank god it wasnt worst, the other side of the road was a drop off i went off the road going down the mount but on the upward slop of the mountain, other side i for sure would have been dead...
ouch... how did ya hit the tree?
Old 01-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #144
nissandr1ft
Zilvia Member

nissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura aboutnissandr1ft has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to nissandr1ft
I was driving like a jackass back on 05', and oversteered into a rock face into a glancing blow. That sent me and a buddy flipping down the road... luckily neither of us were hurt.

nissandr1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:24 AM   #145
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
All you guys posting STORIES and no pics, shut up, this is the car accident PICTURE thread, not car accident story thread.

I was parked at work...

Fuse panel popped off, and the clutch pedal button no longer lined up with the bracket.

Can't really tell in this picture, but the strut tower is having a threesome with the brake master cylinder and clutch cylinder.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:11 AM   #146
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews

Back in 2004 ARIZONA.. it was sunny awesome my day off....

BUT !!!

it started rainning HARD !!!

i went to have fun at industry area... there are BIG !! empty parking lot..

i did have fun and both rear tire got really bold !

on my way to my place...

i was making left turn on about 3 lane intersection..

spun out... and .. ended ran over side walk and crashed into tree..

wish i could control better back then...

next day...
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #147
1<3myS14
Leaky Injector

1<3myS14 is making his/her stupidity well-known1<3myS14 is making his/her stupidity well-known1<3myS14 is making his/her stupidity well-known

Old 01-12-2009, 03:12 PM   #148
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Odd that everyone is saying

"glad your OK"

He fucked that girls life up. She has Post Tramatic Stress Syndrome from that shit.
At least his shit heals. She's fucked and probably almost has a panick attack everytime she's in a car.

Way to go

threads destined to fail by page 5.
They always do.
First story is about illegal street racing, lmao!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #149
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
some KIS wrecks

none of these are my own - wish i had a pic of my wreck!

this hachi was wrecked by a friend, not the owner of the car

s14 + bald rear tires + touge = FAIL

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #150
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Are video's ok ?? I almost cried when i saw this.......
YouTube - Deadly Supra Crash Phoenix, AZ