Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-08-2007, 12:10 PM   #91
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskateborders View Post
he prolly would have made it if he gave more gas, but his o shit reaction was to hit the brakes.
I used to do that shit all the time in my s13. Lose traction on the front tires before you break out the back. Sucks. No tree hits though. Just look stupid.

yea, just look stupid, huh?
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2007, 04:30 PM   #92
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
wow i just noticed how messed up the front rim got hah, i heard he almost smashed someone into the tree, they still got hit but did not stick with the car
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:46 PM   #93
Dorifto89
Zilvia Junkie

Dorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
I dont really understand how...

I mean is he dumb enough to drive over the fucking lane marker pucks at close to 200 mphs?

wow

great JDM driver fucking fantastic

someone breif his ass

i mean fucking a.

-32 sec (or 1:29) or so

see him go right hit the lane puck then he was totally fucked.

wow great driving

If they were going to do that road they could have at least removed the pucks

if there are none someone find out for sure.
His back left tire shredded. I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with lane pucks.

Last edited by Dorifto89; 11-09-2007 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: knowledge is sexy
Dorifto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 05:34 PM   #94
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JRas
simmer down on the talking and post more videos

priceless

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4dVe-SQY3DM[/ame]
Old 11-08-2007, 05:40 PM   #95
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
1. It's a public road. Removing lane reflectors is not an option.

2. He was going 200mph. Who knows what kind of aerodynamic work the car had, or what kind of crosswinds picked up.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 06:32 PM   #96
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper_x View Post

yea, just look stupid, huh?
Ok... Ill admit it. that was me. But there was this really pretty girl that I was trying to impress
jskateborders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 06:33 PM   #97
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Ok... Ill admit it. that was me. But there was this really pretty girl that I was trying to impress
Any proff?.....Of this "pretty girl"
Old 11-08-2007, 06:34 PM   #98
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
nah, she was behind the camera guy...
and dipped after it happened
Old 11-08-2007, 07:39 PM   #99
Dorifto89
Zilvia Junkie

Dorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
You totally got laid that night, didn't you?
Dorifto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:09 PM   #100
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

yea... the chick was all like the way you took out that tree was sexy and manly. Take me now.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:29 AM   #101
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Pretty sure the Option Stream Z blew a tire.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 11:45 AM   #102
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
Quote:
I dont really understand how...

I mean is he dumb enough to drive over the fucking lane marker pucks at close to 200 mphs?

wow

great JDM driver fucking fantastic

someone breif his ass

i mean fucking a.

-32 sec (or 1:29) or so

see him go right hit the lane puck then he was totally fucked.

wow great driving

If they were going to do that road they could have at least removed the pucks

if there are none someone find out for sure.
Please, research before you say anything.

http://www.jdmoption.com/index.asp?P...n=Custom&ID=32
"The car crashed because the left rear tire exploded due to extreme camber,"

Did you even notice the loud "popping" sound when the car was dead center in this vid: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xefoiADMiBc[/ame] at around 53s in?
luftrofl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 12:32 PM   #103
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
heh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbFv9WQIpAA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbFv9WQIpAA[/ame]
Old 11-09-2007, 12:42 PM   #104
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^lmao!!!

"ITS STILL ON DUDE!! KEEP GOING!!"
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 12:57 PM   #105
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Thats the thing about nissan and toyota motors. You blow that shit and theyll still get you home. If you want...
I had a camry as my first car and didnt change the oil for like 20,000 miles. Got a rod knock. I drove that thing for like 3 or 4 months before I took it to the dealership. I remember going like 100 on the highway and it was just like t t t t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t really fast.
When I did take it to the dealership (cause it was under waranty) they said the rod was through the wall of the block. They wouldnt let me drive it home. So I had them replace the motor. No car for like 2 months but w/e. Motor was free.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:45 PM   #106
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by B18C5MK1 View Post
Dude that shit reminded me of the time when I got rod knock in San francisco in my SR.
I attempted to make it across the bridge back home, because it was knocking slightly. Next thing I know I'm getting on the bay bridge uphill incline and I see my knock reading 1,000+ On my safc2. Shit threw a rod. I kept kick starting it. got me barely up the hill. Had to get pushed to the toll plaza that night.

Fucking sucks.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:18 PM   #107
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by luftrofl View Post

Did you even notice the loud "popping" sound when the car was dead center in this vid:
And a car with extreme camber and tire wear is because of

1. incompetence
2. not adhering the cars setup to the road conditions (ie the pucks).
3. I mean come on...with their budget? road pucks?

Stay on the side of the road drop some camber out (dont even know why they ran so much camber) and not CRASH THE CAR

shit I mean I know it was a competition right But lose 2 mph max and not destroy the vehicle.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:33 PM   #108
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JRas
Quote:
Originally Posted by luftrofl View Post
Please, research before you say anything.

http://www.jdmoption.com/index.asp?P...n=Custom&ID=32

Did you even notice the loud "popping" sound when the car was dead center in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xefoiADMiBc at around 53s in?
you would think at such high speeds they would reduce chamber to the minimum

when I originally watched it I thought it was a mechanical issue but now after what you said and watching it again it makes sense as he's driving there is a bunch of noise than his car starts to move around a little but he controls it than you hear the big pop and his car swerves off the road. no drive issue there

Quote:
"I think it's the blow off valve or something dude"
Old 11-19-2007, 08:54 PM   #109
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
this is me drift right into a curb....sidewayzzz
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pix8YL72X3s[/ame]

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:49 PM   #110
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And a car with extreme camber and tire wear is because of

1. incompetence
2. not adhering the cars setup to the road conditions (ie the pucks).
3. I mean come on...with their budget? road pucks?

Stay on the side of the road drop some camber out (dont even know why they ran so much camber) and not CRASH THE CAR

shit I mean I know it was a competition right But lose 2 mph max and not destroy the vehicle.
ugh.

They had too much camber due to camber gain caused by downforce at 200+

Next year they returned with STi macpherson strut setup in the rear for near zero gain.

also, its silverstate you stupid peice of shit. Option wasn't the only person there that was "zomg driving on lane pucks"
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:23 AM   #111
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
i understand it happened to me too, but luckily it wasn't on tape....damn u, really pretty girls!
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:58 AM   #112
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants View Post
ugh.

They had too much camber due to camber gain caused by downforce at 200+

Next year they returned with STi macpherson strut setup in the rear for near zero gain.

also, its silverstate you stupid peice of shit. Option wasn't the only person there that was "zomg driving on lane pucks"
Yeah ...so they fucked up
Old 11-21-2007, 04:52 AM   #113
kanagawa_kouki
Zilvia Member

kanagawa_kouki is making a name for him/her selfkanagawa_kouki is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper_x View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOTijDedNpA

haha......this one is good too
Hahah everyone has to watch at 4:20 into the video, when the FC's exhaust falls off... HAHAH that's whats up!
Old 11-21-2007, 05:07 AM   #114
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
"This is why we don't like ka's"
Fucking retards. Run into a curb and it still got you half way home, probably more if he wouldn't have beat on it.

This video is why I'm pro abortion.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:55 AM   #115
inertiadrft
Zilvia Junkie

Location: Straight Repp'n the FIVE-SIX-TWO and now The NINE-5-ONE
Trader Rating: (15)
inertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to inertiadrft
Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
this is me drift right into a curb....sidewayzzz
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pix8YL72X3s
ohh yes!!, the good O'l train track drift track...
inertiadrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:30 AM   #116
whitefro
Leaky Injector

whitefro is making a name for him/her selfwhitefro is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Yeah ...so they fucked up
im sure you know much more than they do about proper driving and suspension techniques at 200+ mph over extended periods of time.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:05 AM   #117
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefro View Post
im sure you know much more than they do about proper driving and suspension techniques at 200+ mph over extended periods of time.
well because they are Japanese they know EVERYTHING right?

Look if you knowingly drive a car with excessive camber and downforce over lane pucks at 200 mph, whos fault is it?
Old 11-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #118
whitefro
Leaky Injector

whitefro is making a name for him/her selfwhitefro is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
well because they are Japanese they know EVERYTHING right?

Look if you knowingly drive a car with excessive camber and downforce over lane pucks at 200 mph, whos fault is it?
first of all, god no they dont know everything, but obviously these guys know a little bit about it, and correct me if im wrong but im sure they know alot more than you do, if youve seen the full video they are not amateurs.
secondly, the tire popped before he hit the lane pucks.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:22 PM   #119
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
OMG LANE PUCKS!

its not a tunnel car, it doesn't matter.

even if it were a tunnel car I doubt it would matter.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:20 PM   #120
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyIvan View Post
this has to be teh funniest though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6DINcBv8jk
wait wait wait

no one posted the VANtastic version? :-)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRfuXN3Y5tQ[/ame]
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote