Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 04:26 PM   #301
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Shut up pussys I vote sticky
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 04:27 PM   #302
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero View Post
I like this thread. Its more entertaining then crappy builds, stupid wheel and body kit fitment questions..

retarded BOV questions.. Can I has legal SR swap?!

I say let it live.
Can I vent mine to the open like atmosphere? It sounds so cool that way!

vrrroooom PPSSSHHHHTtttt!!
Old 11-15-2007, 04:29 PM   #303
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsnail View Post

Shut up pussys I vote sticky

YEESSSS

and run no BOV you pussy..

compressor surge is WAAYY hotter sounding than any BOV
Old 11-15-2007, 04:33 PM   #304
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Quote:
YEESSSS

and run no BOV you pussy..

compressor surge is WAAYY hotter sounding than any BOV
Yea and burning oil in your exhaust smells wayyyyy better then race gas.

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
Old 11-15-2007, 04:40 PM   #305
bo2o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
bo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
has there ever been a history we mob rep'd in the posi?

^^^click^^^
Old 11-15-2007, 04:46 PM   #306
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
^^ Yes we have
Old 11-15-2007, 05:34 PM   #307
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post
^^ Yes we have

LOL.......Damn im good
Old 11-15-2007, 05:46 PM   #308
zomgdrft
Zilvia Member

zomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymore
Old 11-15-2007, 05:53 PM   #309
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
what a fucken joke, stupid kids....
Old 11-15-2007, 05:57 PM   #310
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borund View Post
LOL very true! Man this guy is the only smart one here. Just like to see all the things people say. It's funny because they act tough behind a computer screen.
oh so you gauge intelligence by what people post on this forum? Basically this forum allows intelligent people to act like crazy fools when ever they feel like it. So if your using the posts here as a intelligence meter than a double blind test would fail. Your a loser admit it and get over it.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 11-15-2007, 06:01 PM   #311
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
oh so you gauge intelligence by what people post on this forum? Basically this forum allows intelligent people to act like crazy fools when ever they feel like it. So if your using the posts here as a intelligence meter than a double blind test would fail. Your a loser admit it and get over it.
agreeeed

msglngth
Old 11-15-2007, 06:04 PM   #312
zomgdrft
Zilvia Member

zomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
You're, not your, for heavens sake. Welcome to fucking third grade english.

And yes from my experience on the intarwebs, you more often than not, can fairly judge someones intelligence by how/what they post on message boards. Not always, however.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:05 PM   #313
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Only one thing can come to mind in this situation.

www.ewwiwop.com
Old 11-15-2007, 06:19 PM   #314
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
2girls1cup.com

ftmfw
Old 11-15-2007, 06:22 PM   #315
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
So, obviously mrmephistopheles got the patience in our family.

Fortunately, I got the good looks.

Borund would have been banned from post #1 of this thread for personally attacking a Mod/Admin, had it been me. Instead everyone has had fun at his expense for almost a dozen pages.

You guys are nuts.

BTW: Do you know why blind people don't skydive?

It scares the SHIT out of their dogs.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:23 PM   #316
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
i love it

lets never lock this thread
Old 11-15-2007, 06:25 PM   #317
swift_style
Zilvia Junkie

swift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post

LOL! Reminded me of a blond joke.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:26 PM   #318
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Why ban him he came straight to you. Ive seen other admins talk more trash to other people for asking "noob" questions or posting something that is new.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:27 PM   #319
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
11 pages seriously?
Old 11-15-2007, 06:31 PM   #320
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
adding to OP's neg rep and thread lenght...yay
Old 11-15-2007, 06:41 PM   #321
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
I need to get in on this. HAhahaha i saw the thread and read page one and fucking was in shock and aw for how much of a fucking tard this guy is. Sticky forever.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:42 PM   #322
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
So, obviously mrmephistopheles got the patience in our family.

Fortunately, I got the good looks.

Borund would have been banned from post #1 of this thread for personally attacking a Mod/Admin, had it been me. Instead everyone has had fun at his expense for almost a dozen pages.

You guys are nuts.

hey hows the car?
Old 11-15-2007, 06:43 PM   #323
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Gap sucks. Don't buy clothes from them.

Large my ASS!
Old 11-15-2007, 06:51 PM   #324
swift_style
Zilvia Junkie

swift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Gap sucks. Don't buy clothes from them.

Large my ASS!
LOL!!! So true. I used to work for Gap company and their sizes are nothing like anywhere else's.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:55 PM   #325
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift_style View Post
LOL!!! So true. I used to work for Gap company and their sizes are nothing like anywhere else's.
All is not lost. I used a gift card so it was free.

Now I got a new shop rag. hahah

unless someone wants a brand new (RED the brand or whatever)
shirt size L

that doesn't fit someone who wears an L

$20 paid $38.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:01 PM   #326
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ca18guy View Post
You actually took the time to spell his name correctly, A+ to this thread
for reals! this guy actually took the time to spell!! lol but whatever you do, you gotta follow the rules, thats y their there! next time..READ the rules first!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
Old 11-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #327
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Lock It Lock It Lock It!!!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 11-15-2007, 07:15 PM   #328
zomgdrft
Zilvia Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuy View Post
Why ban him he came straight to you. Ive seen other admins talk more trash to other people for asking "noob" questions or posting something that is new.
truth++

Hypocrisy ftw.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:21 PM   #329
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

Still feelin sticky
Old 11-15-2007, 07:29 PM   #330
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
So I thought Borund was happy to just complain and make a spectacle of himself.

I was wrong.

My crack team of rabid moderators clued me in to a 'new' user, that mysteriously has a join date matching the date Borund first -repped me.

This is that user:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=64577

I'm guessing Borund did this to get out of the hole he got himself into with me, so in order to remind him that there's no way to cheat your way out of problems, I went ahead and -repped that account too*. It's being banned as well (as multiple accounts per user is against the rules), and Borund will now be pinked.

Unfortunate that it's had to come to this, but again, the rules are there to keep the forum a nice place, and when you can't follow them, we must deal with that.

Anyway, I'm closing this thread down now - I left it open because of how ridiculous it is, and I'd say it's run its course.

Here's the rep I gave him (to this post)
*Hiya Austin, welcome to Zilvia! ...or should I say 'Welcome back!', Borund?
Closed Thread