Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 11:57 PM   #91
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
its two self bumps....

k thx..
I did hear on the radio that sexually transmitted diseases are running rampant these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero View Post
you got bumps?
yes, yes he does, refer above

Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2007, 11:59 PM   #92
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hoping for page four
DADDY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!

SHIT...
Old 11-14-2007, 11:59 PM   #93
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
Old 11-15-2007, 12:05 AM   #94
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all

WHY IS IT IN BOLD LETTERS SCREAMING!! I SCREAM BACK PUSSY
Old 11-15-2007, 12:08 AM   #95
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsnail View Post

WHY IS IT IN BOLD LETTERS SCREAMING!! I SCREAM BACK PUSSY
lol...I will be watching this...
peasants shall be hung at high noon!
Old 11-15-2007, 12:08 AM   #96
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Im really drunk and that 2 girls one cup is fucking hilarious
Evan, I love you.
Robby, I love you and need another sticker.
Steve, that sucks, darwin award for sure.
Chris, How's texas?
um... Hefeweizen is good.

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
Old 11-15-2007, 12:09 AM   #97
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by tknbkthrsdy4anfg View Post
Im really drunk and that 2 girls one cup is fucking hilarious
Evan, I love you.
Robby, I love you and need another sticker.
Steve, that sucks, darwin award for sure.
Chris, How's texas?
um... Hefeweizen is good.
JOOOEEEEE

come hang out this weekend?

I need some "practice"
Old 11-15-2007, 12:11 AM   #98
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

S13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsn240 View Post

hahahahahaha yes!

wow.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:12 AM   #99
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
robby's back the funk?
I might,

be.

but not with a s chassis

much gayer
Old 11-15-2007, 12:18 AM   #100
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
I might,

be.

but not with a s chassis

much gayer
what, a miata?

oh no i didn't.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:19 AM   #101
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Here is the time line of a douche bag's life.

The day that mommy and daddy met awww look so cute......

Here is the little douche babby...

Here is what he grows up to do in his spare time....

And here is the ideas that they come up with......

All I believe is people like this should not be able to reproduce. With your $25 a month it would help pay for my gas money and enough ammo to help ower little delema
Old 11-15-2007, 12:26 AM   #102
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
kids these days...
Old 11-15-2007, 12:34 AM   #103
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
what, a miata?

oh no i didn't.
no way

even gayer.

Corolla rolla.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:37 AM   #104
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
anyone ever think he's just letting us hang ourselves with all this post whoring?
Old 11-15-2007, 12:39 AM   #105
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

Old 11-15-2007, 12:39 AM   #106
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
anyone ever think he's just letting us hang ourselves with all this post whoring?
Well, then the thread is deleted, all of these posts are deleted, deleting our post count.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:40 AM   #107
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
Just doing what the male human does best "taking advantage of the situation".
Old 11-15-2007, 12:41 AM   #108
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

neejay ^ not what i was getting @ but your answer makes sense too also
Old 11-15-2007, 12:42 AM   #109
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

S13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsn240 View Post

wow i wish this was real. i thot it was for a sec.. whew. lol.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:55 AM   #110
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
shits baller..
everyone bored? no page 5?
Old 11-15-2007, 12:56 AM   #111
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
wow 4 pages and all today all over some retarded fucks post. I am surprised this is still open.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 11-15-2007, 12:58 AM   #112
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

yes i say page 5!!! it went fast earlier... ebverytime i glnaced at this thread, it was another page in.. lol. we only need 9 more...

so nemeguero hows it hangin?
Old 11-15-2007, 01:02 AM   #113
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I'm bored! We need something new to talk shit about though. We've pretty much covered how much of a dumbass/pussy/loser the guy who started this thread is.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:04 AM   #114
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

lets just all make a new account, and post something dumb like this on purpose and just talk shit about ourselves all day... lets name it Barney. idk why but that just soulnds like the right name for the job.. yes?
Old 11-15-2007, 01:07 AM   #115
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Ugh.

30 more minutes for Conan.

CONAN! CONAN! CONAN!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:09 AM   #116
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^ HHAHAHA! u feen... crimson always comes inn to help out the day. hahahah. CONAN! CONAN! CONAN!
Old 11-15-2007, 01:10 AM   #117
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
LOL But we don't need to cuz there is a thread like this at least once a week. Barney would be a pretty good name though. WOW we are waaaaayyyyyy too bored. This is pathetic.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:11 AM   #118
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

hes a fuckin Barney BRO!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old 11-15-2007, 01:12 AM   #119
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Seriously.

I can't go to sleep without watching the first few minutes of Late Night.

It's too funny to miss.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:13 AM   #120
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

Page 5 has to be close.. real close

Neme you ever find the right dimensions for the drift knob? or the thread size?

edit: not as close as i thought. fuck.
Closed Thread