Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-22-2007, 02:02 PM   #31
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hopefully nothing hahaha
kevtrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2007, 02:03 PM   #32
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Got some 18" for my s13 but have put them on yet....
after the 18" is on i wishing for a Origin stream line front bumper with version select type 3 side skirt and rear bumper.
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 02:07 PM   #33
bluenismos13

bluenismos13 will become famous soon enoughbluenismos13 will become famous soon enoughbluenismos13 will become famous soon enoughbluenismos13 will become famous soon enough
A full 5 speed convertion for my convertible... for now. oH and installing vlsd.
bluenismos13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 02:09 PM   #34
morbid
Zilvia Member

morbid is an unknown quantity at this point
5 speed swap
morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 02:12 PM   #35
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
fiberglass hood thats a pile of crap and needs work
Old 12-22-2007, 02:24 PM   #36
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
full cage for the holidays

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 02:33 PM   #37
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
I may let it out of the garage...
Old 12-22-2007, 02:47 PM   #38
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
new clutch and lighter flywheel, possibly an afc and a z maf, who knows
tt99ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:12 PM   #39
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
tein flex
finally put on my rims i just paid to refinish
umm a car wash and mabe put the a/c back in
Old 12-22-2007, 03:27 PM   #40
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
My S13 will be going back to stock, so in that sense, it's getting the car equivalent to a lump of coal.

The soul of the car, though, will get getting a transplant into the new S14. So I guess I'm doing the manly thing, trading my lady for a newer model, and kickin the old one to the curb =P

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:32 PM   #41
silviaz
Zilvia Junkie

silviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-known
I need tire badly........
Old 12-22-2007, 03:32 PM   #42
Timeattack
Leaky Injector

Timeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymore
Im putting the rebuilt engine back in after sitting for over a year.
Timeattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:33 PM   #43
panama DRIFT
Leaky Injector

panama DRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to panama DRIFT
got mine max coilovers, oil change, new CD player and speakers, one of those snazzy brightly colored steering wheels (thanks projectsilvia) and a wash/wax and interior detailing (thanks to my dear old uncle james)
panama DRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:36 PM   #44
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
- Stance GR+ Pro Coilovers
- Tein tie rods & ends
- Battler Version Tension Rods
- SPL RUCAs
- Suede Interior bits
- 5 Speed Swap
- Pioneer DEH-690UB
- Infinity 6.5" REF6022SI
- Infinity 6"x9" REF9622I

I've been hiding these gifts for damn near 6 months. I can't wait

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:36 PM   #45
Lurpin
Leaky Injector

Lurpin is on a distinguished road
new Nissan fog lights, new Nissan alarm sensors, Viper alarm, and a car cover haha...=)
Old 12-22-2007, 03:39 PM   #46
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
got me a 20G from FP MUUUUAAAAAAAAA
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:47 PM   #47
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
I'm gonna take all the parts in my room and actually install them and then buy my coupe some new shoes. Some JDM madd tyte deep lip staggered joints hopefully.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:54 PM   #48
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
full tank of gas (93 octane) and an oil change of Mobil 1.......
Old 12-22-2007, 03:57 PM   #49
KAT0
Leaky Injector

KAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KAT0
A fuel level sensor, a new quarter window, some wheel well guards, front side markers, maybe a racing ignition coil, and most importantly fixing up some rust that's eating at the floor under the gas pedal.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:59 PM   #50
beetlejuice
Leaky Injector

beetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura about
Fresh coat of paint.
Old 12-22-2007, 04:23 PM   #51
jdm styles

jdm styles will become famous soon enoughjdm styles will become famous soon enoughjdm styles will become famous soon enoughjdm styles will become famous soon enoughjdm styles will become famous soon enough
s13

i bought myself sr20det tein super drift hks hi power exhaust hks sqv bov and greddy type m intercooler thats it for now
jdm styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:26 PM   #52
jworks
Zilvia Member

jworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura about
been running on 1/4 of a tank for awhile, maybe a nice fill up of 91 octane
jworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:51 PM   #53
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Greddy Shiftknob
B&M Shifter
Alpine cda-9884
personal wheel
pinkarrowsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:53 PM   #54
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
new front mount, hotpipe, bov, radiator, radiator hoses, thermostat, and a good wash
Old 12-22-2007, 05:08 PM   #55
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
my dick in a box

hopefully Ill be giving it a younger sister named gsxr 600 or maybe cbr 600rr
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:14 PM   #56
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
turbo upgrade and a front end respray.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:18 PM   #57
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
i got the cefiro
rev-limiter, solid motor mounts, rev speed meter, new intercooler (used) set up, tires

still working on a better set of vs-kfs for the front, paint and aero
Old 12-22-2007, 05:21 PM   #58
sleepinsilvia23
Zilvia Member

sleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura aboutsleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura aboutsleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura aboutsleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura aboutsleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura aboutsleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura aboutsleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura about
Stance coilovers and rucas.. its alot in my book
sleepinsilvia23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:21 PM   #59
alexander500
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
alexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
An xcessive manufacturing intake manifold, GT2871, and an Enthalpy tuned ECU
alexander500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:27 PM   #60
tchenku
Zilvia Member

tchenku is making a name for him/her selftchenku is making a name for him/her selftchenku is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to tchenku
nothing spectacular, just new tires for the 'ol gal!
tchenku is offline   Reply With Quote