Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-22-2007, 05:29 PM   #61
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
new gauges.. body kit.. and paint woot woot! thats a lot for me also!
Old 12-22-2007, 05:33 PM   #62
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Wald UCF11 aero kit
Garson Y33 table
Imperi UCF11 grill
two sets of s13 sideskirts
OEM gloria front and rear bumper
two lip kits
trunk
insurance wing
hood
Paint for both cars.
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:38 PM   #63
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
well depending on the economical situation near christmas but i got it a new decals and i got it a new bucket seat for practices,i have some injectors i got it for christmas but with no tune no injectors hahaha

but if i get a little better on money ill be getting it an oil relocation system

i was going to get it a brake conversion but i had to use to $$$ for a laptop im changing from one college to another one and wont be having my desktop so i had to get a laptop... so the conversion is going to have to wait...
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:40 PM   #64
victorw210
Zilvia Member

victorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choices
rucas ,subframe bushing spacers,welded diff,and a door that opens
victorw210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:41 PM   #65
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
giving it a new owner and i getting another sr20 and building that bitch
Old 12-22-2007, 05:45 PM   #66
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
jack didly squat since it have been a bad girl.
I'm going to take the oil out and run it to punish it.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:46 PM   #67
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
its not a 240 so you'll just have to deal with it. but heres what ive been up to

1.new engine (0 miles)
2.oil change after 500 miles
3.new seats
4.want some sportmax 002's
5.flat white respray
6.intake
7.waiting on a reply for a custom header
8.when i do find out about the header, ill be getting a custom straight through exhaust

and ill probably make my girlfriend breakfast or something...i dunno....
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:51 PM   #68
silvia_droptop
Leaky Injector

silvia_droptop is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silvia_droptop
i bought mine a s13.4 front end conversion... a t3/4 50 trim...{yay for quick spool}. a custom carbon vert top. uhhhh a apexi HG . hmm some gold enkei meshies . new brake calipers. megan racing d-spec e-brake. uhh a greddy e manage ultimate.. and a sexy origin bodykit

wow.. thats more money than ive spent on people in my whole life
Old 12-22-2007, 06:12 PM   #69
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
um a new front

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 06:15 PM   #70
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Not buying anything for a 240 because TR has it now and I think he is fed up with it too since it's a big bitch... hummm looking for a Miata or Zenki S14 to gutter up but who knows
Old 12-22-2007, 07:43 PM   #71
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
A partridge in a pear tree
Old 12-22-2007, 07:48 PM   #72
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection

new subframe, links, solid bushings, new ball joints, z32 brakes, 5 lug, ES bushings... Just about done assembling should go on the car soon.
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:50 PM   #73
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
<3 Suspension goodies ^

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:52 PM   #74
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Looking to swap my 240 for another one.

For christmas? Finding some mesh wheels or some equips for the new one, and dropping the rebuilt CA into it.

Oh, and fresh paint for the alfa.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:53 PM   #75
1cleanS13
Leaky Injector

1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future
I got a few goodies...

and

Out with the old and in with the new...

1cleanS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:54 PM   #76
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
awesome

a trip to the paint shop to finally get my aero on
spl parts z33 track front 12.8in rotors
Old 12-22-2007, 07:54 PM   #77
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Umm, a whole new car?
Old 12-22-2007, 07:56 PM   #78
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
2x R32 GT-R seats (modded and installed)
Apex'i Power FC on order
headlights to replace the busted ones

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:00 PM   #79
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Vertex wheel
Exedy stg2 clutch

Shes going to love it!!!

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:01 PM   #80
thedecapitator
BANNED

thedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
um a new front
asshole i love it
thedecapitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:18 PM   #81
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStage View Post
2x R32 GT-R seats (modded and installed)
Apex'i Power FC on order
headlights to replace the busted ones

yah i have a PFC D-Jetro coming on monday!

...along with some hks 740cc squirters and brand new gt2871r

seriously psyched

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:51 PM   #82
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm spending my money on people instead of my car... I'm happy about it but I know it could all be a turbo kit
Old 12-22-2007, 08:56 PM   #83
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Umm, a whole new car?
yeah... I'm giving my car a new owner... ^this guy

my new car is getting coilovers and some works probably... maybe a double din touch screen navi/dvd/cd player

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 10:17 PM   #84
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Not really for christmas(more of for winter storage)

For my KA-T car
Comp. Clutch Stage-4 6-puck
Alum. Driveshaft
26x10x15 Slicks w/ Weld draglites
B&M STS
possibly black carpet
Calum TuneRT with dyno tuning
Rebuilt tranny
Driveshaft loop
Repainting Front bumper

New DD(s13)
Rebuilt motor and tranny(.60 over 10.5:1) wiseco pistons
Ported head and IM w/ emissions removal
AEM intake and hotshot header w/ custom 2.5inch exhaust
eslinier(sp) springs w/KYB strusts
enkie 2-piece type-s race
Old 12-22-2007, 10:17 PM   #85
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Nothing, it's a piece of metal.

Family+ Friends, then myself, then maybe the car.

haha
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 10:17 PM   #86
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ggalant View Post
i got the cefiro
rev-limiter, solid motor mounts, rev speed meter, new intercooler (used) set up, tires

still working on a better set of vs-kfs for the front, paint and aero
hmm how about for christmas you give ME the cefiro?

lol kidding....
Old 12-22-2007, 10:42 PM   #87
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
headlights-already bought
gangsta JDM sticker- already bought
Turbo elbow
new down pipe w/ flex pipe
spark plugs so my Sr will run again
maybe tires if i can get some money and get my front wheels
Old 12-22-2007, 10:50 PM   #88
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
I just got some suspension goodies from SPL.

aluminum subframe bushings
aluminum diff bushings
tension rod
tierod ends
steering angle spacer
empi z32 inners
Old 12-22-2007, 10:54 PM   #89
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I bought my car new headlights. (Bmw)

and for my corolla ( 1 Bucket seat, 1 deep corn, 2 punches in the quarter panel, and a sludge hammer in a sludgey treee)
Old 12-22-2007, 10:56 PM   #90
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
^^ Ka Corolla?

pimp.....