Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 03:18 AM   #301
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Well if you dont have any experiance with them then shut the hell up until you auctually drive a car with the godspeed setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I know they're bouncy because they have no choice but to be. You STILL refuse to believe that these things are as poorly damped as they actually are simply because I have no experience with them. I refuse to even be acquaintances with someone who has Megans on their car because of the ignorance involved in acquiring such lackluster coilovers, so I will NEVER be trying them out.

They're idiots because they can't search and can't read. A very quick Google search would yield pricing for Megan products.

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 03:22 AM   #302
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
Well if you dont have any experiance with them then shut the hell up until you auctually drive a car with the godspeed setup
You're fucking kidding me right?

PLEASE LOCK THIS SHIT. FUCK
Old 04-21-2008, 03:38 AM   #303
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki_s14 View Post
You're fucking kidding me right?

PLEASE LOCK THIS SHIT. FUCK
I think you need to read homie and shut your mouth also.

He was saying he resents anyone who has them. Well I do have them and love them. so I have a right to give my opinion as well.

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
Old 04-21-2008, 03:57 AM   #304
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
I think you need to read homie and shut your mouth also.

He was saying he resents anyone who has them. Well I do have them and love them. so I have a right to give my opinion as well.
You need to ride in 240 with a REAL set of shocks and springs (Koni, Bilstein, Moton, Ohlins, Penske) and shut your mouth.

Stiff does NOT equal good. Less body roll does NOT automatically mean it's good. Having a stiff ride does NOT mean the shock is performing well.
Old 04-21-2008, 12:01 PM   #305
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
This is ridiculous.
I will visit the thought of reopening this thread when I have time to pick over it and delete posts.

And I write too!
Closed Thread