Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 11:19 PM   #91
haz-e

Trader Rating: (0)
haz-e will become famous soon enoughhaz-e will become famous soon enoughhaz-e will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I ran Tein HEs (car was corner balanced) for 6 months. Entry level coils yes, daily yes. Sold yes.

Ran Koni Yellows (8611). Great shocks for a great price. Loved them. Sold them with the car.

Decided to go cheap on my newer beater. Kyb Agx w/RSR springs. Honestly feel the same as the yellows.

I daily drive my coupe. Roads in Wa are rough.

No I dont see any D1 driver question suspension. Never made that statement. I simply stated exactly what you did. The Penske comparision was to simply point out S Chassis are cheap cars. If someone is questioning these for they're S Chassis then chances are budget matters. Real coils for 1600...maybe used Ohlins.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2008, 11:20 PM   #92
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Everytime I have ever sacrificed quality so that I could have them now I regretted it. You will too when your upper mount bearings are banging around in 2 months. Regardless of what you are doing with the car, quality suspension matters. If all you care about is the super gangsta, almost dragging your fucking frame on the ground, stance so that you can hard park it with stizzyle then you are an idiot and you will buy idiot parts. HAVE FUN WITH THAT!
Old 02-15-2008, 11:28 PM   #93
japanbran

japanbran has made poor choicesjapanbran has made poor choicesjapanbran has made poor choicesjapanbran has made poor choicesjapanbran has made poor choicesjapanbran has made poor choicesjapanbran has made poor choices
my buddy bought them to try out. they ride great. not as stiff as K sport, handle really good, i like them. if i didnt have coilovers already, i would have bought them also
Old 02-15-2008, 11:36 PM   #94
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by haz-e View Post
I ran Tein HEs (car was corner balanced) for 6 months. Entry level coils yes, daily yes. Sold yes.

Ran Koni Yellows (8611). Great shocks for a great price. Loved them. Sold them with the car.

Decided to go cheap on my newer beater. Kyb Agx w/RSR springs. Honestly feel the same as the yellows.

I daily drive my coupe. Roads in Wa are rough.

No I dont see any D1 driver question suspension. Never made that statement. I simply stated exactly what you did. The Penske comparision was to simply point out S Chassis are cheap cars. If someone is questioning these for they're S Chassis then chances are budget matters. Real coils for 1600...maybe used Ohlins.
dont get me wrong, i agree with you, I was talkign about KAdeSone three's statement, hes cool dude but i dont agree with what he said..about continuing the hate for cheap products..
cuz it doesnt make sense in my opinion..
Old 02-15-2008, 11:39 PM   #95
s13.dark1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
s13.dark1 is making a name for him/her selfs13.dark1 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
well there is someone that has tried them out and likes them, me personaly i wouldnt get them just cause they r on ebay. like my boy says go big or go home
Old 02-15-2008, 11:44 PM   #96
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
there are 3 or 4 posts of guys who ahve them or drove in a casr with them or has a cose friend that has them, and all comments where positive.
all negative comments i heard or read, where from people saying..

"if they are cheap they are shit!"
i would rather take the opinion of an actual user...
just like the megan racing exhaust manifolds, peopel ragged ont hem since they came out.. my buddy has had his for over 2 years now on a 370hp S13, and i have mine now on my S14 with GT2871r, for almost a year, and they are fucking great, or mayeb i could have spent 1200 and gotten some crazy japanese brand because it would add +2 hp!
Old 02-16-2008, 12:01 AM   #97
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
there are 3 or 4 posts of guys who ahve them or drove in a casr with them or has a cose friend that has them, and all comments where positive.
all negative comments i heard or read, where from people saying..

"if they are cheap they are shit!"
i would rather take the opinion of an actual user...
just like the megan racing exhaust manifolds, peopel ragged ont hem since they came out.. my buddy has had his for over 2 years now on a 370hp S13, and i have mine now on my S14 with GT2871r, for almost a year, and they are fucking great, or mayeb i could have spent 1200 and gotten some crazy japanese brand because it would add +2 hp!
UMMMM..... Spelling, grammar and sentence structure are highly reccomended man. Back to the point though. You have to be careful about what cheap crap you buy. I have the godspeed sway bars and so far I have NO complaints at all, other than the cheap ass rubber bushings (which I am currenly machining a solution for). But they are just a couple of fucking metal bars! No moving parts, nothing to wear out. Your megan manifold is just some fucking metal tubes that are welded together, not too complicated. Coilovers on the other hand are complicated moving parts with multiple catastrophic failure points and LOTS of moving, wearable parts. What happens if my sway bars break? I get pissed and buy a REAL set of bars. What happens if your exhaust manifold cracks? You have an annoying exhaust leak and you get pissed and buy some real headers. What happens if the mounting brackets break on the godspeed coils, or the upper mount bearing pops out, or the rear mounting bushing rips out, while you are going 70mph on the freeway? You destroy your car and hopefully aren't dead, or even worse paralysed. You can pick up a set of only slightly used (like for 3-6months) TEINs on the forums for $1000 or under shipped to your door. Why risk it?
Old 02-16-2008, 12:05 AM   #98
s13.dark1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
s13.dark1 is making a name for him/her selfs13.dark1 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
im not raggin on the product, bbut i wouldnt get it from ebay!! there is nothing wrong witha product just cause its not over priced. yes some people like them good, im trying the magen tracks coilovers on my car and they r stiffer then my boys tien ones. and im not "actual" member cause im to lazy to set up my pay pal. i dont mind red squars by the way.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:53 AM   #99
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Only reason I would pay for quality/PROVEN products is because I hate doing shit over again. Unknown/knockoff products just have a tendency to not last or have some issues. People who could afford name brands have a tendency to buy them because of peace of mind to simply put. Some of us actually hate wrenching on our cars every damn wk end because something is fucked up with it. This mentality goes with almost every after market pieces out there with any moving parts on it. I have no problem buying knock off pieces that wont potentially kill me or ruin my car for the most part. What damage could a knock off subframe collar, strutbar, shiftknob, pedals gonna do to my car? Exhaust, elbows, manifolds, pulleys, im already iffy. Cuz if they suck, I just hate changing them again and wasting my money. While coilovers wont potentially cause me to wreck, but them blowing out after a yr, just outside the warranty would kinda blow. Again Id rather have parts that would last so I wont have to change them again for a lot longer than 1 yr. Suspension arms gets kinda iffy, if they break, I could be assed out if im on the freeway doing 80mph when they go out...

Again this is my opinion for myself. Im not gonna say im right or wrong, im saying this is my experience buying parts on my car. Certain parts I could really care less, some things are preferrence...if you wanna rock godspeed, more power to you.

Then theres the whole arguement that other people have on how knock offs take business away from the legit companies that does their R&D and then gets ripped off by these companies...its true and all but as a consumer, alot of people dont care about that fact since they dont see the big picture. You take away business from the legit companies, you will basically force them to save money and come out with inferior products, or raise their prices some more or worst case, got out of business all together...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 02-16-2008, 01:11 AM   #100
thedecapitator
BANNED

thedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choices
i want to see someone give a damn review that actually has them on their cars... im tired of seeeing the omg do it right the first time so u dont have to do it again crap.... brand name shit is overpriced and good thing cheap knock off shit is coming out because im sure thats what the other megans and ksports are crap i mean they are like 880retail and for half the price and 1yr. warranty why not and they probably made right next door to the megans
240 OWNERS ARE CHEAP! ITS A LOT BETTER TO SPEND MONEY ON KNOCK OFFS SO DOWN THE ROAD I DONT SEE YOUR CAR ON THE FOR SALE SECTION WANTING 13-20 G'S FOR AN OLD ASS S13 TRYING TO GET ALL YOUR MONEY BACK FROM BUYING BRAND NAME SHIT!!

Last edited by thedecapitator; 02-16-2008 at 01:12 AM.. Reason: HAD TO ADD A BIT MORE LOL
Old 02-16-2008, 01:13 AM   #101
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
I will just say this. I would not be a bit surprised if someone got these coilovers (Godspeed) felt they worked and rode great for the first 500-1k miles than they turned into bouncy ass shit.

Sorry but I have seen this all too often with the budget priced coils on the market these days. Now someone buy these and prove my statement wrong. I am throwing the challenge out there. Honestly my above statement is why I am going with a custom Koni setup. Its less expensive than high end Japanese coils and will ride nicer.

I consider a custom Koni setup to be a great deal for our chassis's. If more people got off the whole, building your own coil setup with sleeves and custom springs its not a real coilover assumption and the stupidity behind that assumption. There might be less of these threads asking about cheap coilovers that will probably fail in the long run.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 02-16-2008, 01:20 AM   #102
racepar1
Post Whore!

I'm thinking I can modify my TEIN housings to use koni 8611 double adjustable dampers. That would fuckin rock! In my opinion koni's shocks are far better than almost ANYTHING you can get from japan.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:49 AM   #103
GabeS14
Post Whore!

lol..dont take it personal man,
every time i see someone attack another persons grammar its because they are taking the argument personnal..
lol..
do you correct your girl friends text messages when she says.."lol"
I luv u" etc???
no you dont..i type as I speak ........so if i add 14 periods in between my frazes.........instead of a comma, its because i fell that expresses my method of speaking.......and if I dont use capitol letters at teh beginnign of frazes or after periods its because ia m typing fast and i am not in school or trying to impress any one..i just dont give a fukk..
comprende?
but yea i was in such a hurry to leave that i do admit that post was a fukked up... goddamn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you should try it, makes it more fun!
Old 02-16-2008, 09:56 AM   #104
timlush
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
timlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timlush
Quote:
Originally Posted by timlush View Post
Not really....

Maybe for ride height adjustment, but not for ride quality.

I gaurantee these are SHIT.

Who keeps neg repping me for saying these are junk?

Why would anyone think that a $500 set of coilovers would be worth anything. TOO many cheap people on here

Last edited by timlush; 02-16-2008 at 04:15 PM..
Old 02-16-2008, 10:31 AM   #105
Cake Is Dope
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (36)
Cake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Ummmm ok, i just read the whole four pages. Does ANYONE have pics?? i seen the pics a few pages back of them installed. But i want to see pics of them with wheels on the ground, i want to see how LOW these can go...THANKS
Old 02-16-2008, 12:05 PM   #106
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
Support whatever works is what I say.
But they don't work! That's the whole problem. The dampers are completely and utterly improperly valved and the springs are too cheap to be of real quality.

Do you know why brand name stuff is expensive? You're buying that brand. You're buying a symbol of quality and innovation that's on podium-finishing race cars. You're buying parts tested by actual race drivers on actual race tracks, rather than ripped off other knock-off manufacturers. You're buying years of expertise and knowledge.

This isn't about how much in raw materials goes into a product, or even the amount of time from start to finish. Penskes and other dampers built for a certain car or a certain track require more skill to assemble and more skill to decide on valving rates.

PS- I love the "how low can they go?" question. That way you KNOW the person isn't interested in performance.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:56 PM   #107
racepar1
Post Whore!

^^^^ Yup "how low can you go?" makes me LOL! Only hard-parker fan-boys ask that shit!
Old 02-16-2008, 02:18 PM   #108
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
a friend of mine just picked up a set last week. got them from someone local that didnt need them anymore (crashed car). he had no clue what they were, but i was assuming emotor (pics from edgar @ driftindy). we havent had a chance to install them yet........ cold, and no hurry. when we do, i'll be sure to post pics.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:24 PM   #109
Cake Is Dope
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (36)
Cake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
^^^^ Yup "how low can you go?" makes me LOL! Only hard-parker fan-boys ask that shit!
haha i hate wheel gap! i been rocking stance for a few months now.. im jus curious to see the ride height thats all, i want to know.. some one i know had a set of coilovers (NON S-Chassis) maxed out and still had small wheel gap, he could care less about the way they performed he just wanted to tuck a little, he would of been better off with a spring/strut combo
Old 02-16-2008, 02:36 PM   #110
Dripht240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Dripht240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
You destroy your car and hopefully aren't dead, or even worse paralysed. You can pick up a set of only slightly used (like for 3-6months) TEINs on the forums for $1000 or under shipped to your door. Why risk it?

have to say i agree with the first part of this, but being one of those under 40k/year "budget-modders" myself even those 3-6 month used teins for $1000 is still kinda out of the budget... sometimes you dont know how badly they've been beaten on. 1-3000 miles is one things, but when that mileage is from drifting and track events that puts way more stress on the components than someone whos going for a more aesthetic (sp?) look. the same thing could happen on the highway with any brand... it all depends on what you want, and i may look at a set myself because i dont want to drop more money into it than its really worth...
Old 02-16-2008, 03:58 PM   #111
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripht240 View Post
have to say i agree with the first part of this, but being one of those under 40k/year "budget-modders" myself even those 3-6 month used teins for $1000 is still kinda out of the budget... sometimes you dont know how badly they've been beaten on. 1-3000 miles is one things, but when that mileage is from drifting and track events that puts way more stress on the components than someone whos going for a more aesthetic (sp?) look. the same thing could happen on the highway with any brand... it all depends on what you want, and i may look at a set myself because i dont want to drop more money into it than its really worth...

The thing is that TEIN has their ISO 9007 certification. That means that their quality control processes are among the best in the world. I would trust TEIN's products to stand up to anything I can dish out. With MY TEIN's I hit a large dirt embankment at about 35mph with the driver's front, caught a bit of air off of it, and fell into a 10ft deep ditch that was on the otherside of the embankment. It wasted both of my front lower control arms, broke one of my endlinks, broke one of my TEIN tension rods, and completely wiped out my pignose front end. My TEIN flex coils were 100% un-damaged, as was my 5-zigen fno1-rc wheel. I hit hard enough to lodge rocks in the bead of my tire. I can DEFINITELY vouch for the quality of TEIN's products and fno1-rc wheels. Also it is probably harder on the coils if you just daily them than if you only drive occasionally on the street and attend track events regularly. On the street you have all kinds of potholes and shit that you are beating up your coils on. On the track all you have is some curbs that will occasionally bottom the coils out.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:06 PM   #112
GabeS14
Post Whore!

like i said, most people looking for them aren't D1 drivers..
so yes = hardparkers..

if you hit the track once a month i doubt you will need to spend another 2000 extra to buy super preformance coils either because you arent a pro drifter..
if you fell the need to fit in and have super expensive coils then please go ahead..
do so.. but i doubt the extra performance added will help out in your driving to highschool everyday... maybe that'll help get the point./....
so yes 400 dolar coils will do, when i am driving to and from beverly hills everyday, maybe 4 miles each way at the most.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:11 PM   #113
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
so yes = hardparkers..

if you hit the track once a month i doubt you will need to spend another 2000 extra to buy super preformance coils either because you arent a pro drifter..
if you fell the need to fit in and have super expensive coils then please go ahead..
do so.. but i doubt the extra performance added will help out in your driving to highschool everyday... maybe that'll help get the point./....
so yes 400 dolar coils will do, when i am driving to and from beverly hills everyday, maybe 4 miles each way at the most.
LOL as long you don't mind how bouncy they are. LOL
Cause LA roads suck and you will feel it.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-16-2008, 05:17 PM   #114
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
LOL as long you don't mind how bouncy they are. LOL
Cause LA roads suck and you will feel it.
Hell yea, some of the roads ...like wilshire!!!! wooohhh..right lane is like offroading
Old 02-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #115
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I was thinking about getting these because of the price, but I got a set of flex and I knew why I spent the extra money as soon as I opened the box, and felt good about spending the money as soon as I drove on them. My Cusco coilovers never felt this good.

Daily or track quality is worth it.
Old 02-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #116
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
I've wrecked tein's and jic's.

Rode like poop, lasted the lifespan of poop on a tracked car.

Really, I would imagine that these shock boddies are of the same quality.

I would go with konis/bilsteins and custom ground control.

or.

These. All the major brands (with the exception of tanabe and zeal) are outsourcing to the same manufactures. I would imagine these are the same.

Hell, I might even try them, throw them on the track slut and give them a wurl.
Old 02-16-2008, 08:37 PM   #117
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
so yes = hardparkers..

Nobody is arguing that a set of $2500 coils is a better solution, why do you keep saying that? I got my flexes used for $1000 shipped to my door. I am saying that the extra $600 or so for a set of good, used coils is a MUCH BETTER option than buying some crap that will be bouncing so bad that you won't be able to see the fuckin road. For your information going to the track "only" once a month is a LOT of track time. Anyone who goes to the track THAT often will most definitely benefit from the $2500 coils that you keep referring to.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:04 AM   #118
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Everyone assumes they are so poorly matched they will bounce

they will probably be like megans and it wont even matter.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:14 AM   #119
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
gawd, i might just have to buy a set to lay the smack down on whatsup with these damn coils... i feel like im never gonna see the end of this lol
Old 02-17-2008, 01:27 AM   #120
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngriff View Post
I've wrecked tein's and jic's.

Rode like poop, lasted the lifespan of poop on a tracked car.

Really, I would imagine that these shock boddies are of the same quality.

I would go with konis/bilsteins and custom ground control.

or.

These. All the major brands (with the exception of tanabe and zeal) are outsourcing to the same manufactures. I would imagine these are the same.

Hell, I might even try them, throw them on the track slut and give them a wurl.
I do not know about current Tanabe but old Tanabe's were built by KYB to Tanabe's specs.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Closed Thread