Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-23-2008, 04:11 PM   #91
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
how much for the wheels? I didnt see the specs either.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:59 PM   #92
Acidz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Acidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
VOLK GT-U 18x9 +37 "245" & 18x10 +44 "275" w/Volk Center caps
Acidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 12:00 AM   #93
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
good luck selling the wheels (extremely high offset for most of us here)

since your going s15 front its important to arch out and widen the rear fender with some 50mm fenders or even 30mm's... overall the s15 front is a rather wide in terms of body lines and to make it work with a rather flat rear fenders of a s14 its best to widen the stance to make it work.

good luck finding proper side's and rear bumper that will flow with the front... its not that easy to execute.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:31 AM   #94
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post

good luck finding proper side's and rear bumper that will flow with the front... its not that easy to execute.
which is why most s14.5's look like crap.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:50 AM   #95
Acidz
Zilvia Member

Acidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the roughAcidz is a jewel in the rough
News!!!

Saturday i got my new DD Ford F-150 XL to tow the 240sx around come spring/summer i will post pics tmr!!!

looks like the cage is coming soon along with a new set of VOLK gt-u 9" up front again and 11" out back right now i have 9" with a +37 & 10" out back with a +44 offset with 20mm spacers all around....which would make the 9" +17 and the 10" +24 [im guessin thats right]

now question is should i go with a super high type offset of +17 for the front and a high type offset of +12 for the back??

or +23 or +29 Front & +25 for the rear???

Thanks guys
Old 02-18-2008, 07:32 AM   #96
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
cars looking sexy as all hell, post up some pics please!!! i have faith youll find a body kit that flows with the s15 front end.. i mean its not like your half assing the car
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:41 PM   #97
Acidz
Zilvia Member

I got some new toys over this week....i also got an F-150 to tow the 240sx around when needed, but i dont have pics yet....as for the other stuff...

4 Rear tires so far!!

Old 02-29-2008, 02:55 AM   #98
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidz View Post

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I FUCKING LOVE SPRITE!
Old 02-29-2008, 08:23 AM   #99
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
nice build man!

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:39 AM   #100
silviavert
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
silviavert is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
nice car
Keep it Zenki
silviavert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:22 PM   #101
Acidz
Zilvia Member

ya im tryin to sell my headlights + hood right now
Old 06-10-2008, 07:59 AM   #102
Acidz
Zilvia Member

anyone need S15 parts tryin to sell them to finish up my single turbo swap
Old 06-10-2008, 05:30 PM   #103
Acidz
Zilvia Member

BIT OF AN UPDATE!!!

Old 06-10-2008, 05:46 PM   #104
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
WOW man a very 1+ for you build
Old 06-10-2008, 05:46 PM   #105
shift_SRDETuser

shift_SRDETuser is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude I have almost the identical same car as you do except mine is a 96. I am not trying to be an ass but why would you dump your SR for this? I mean a bigger turbo, injectors, and a tune on an sr and you are in the range of horsepower where you are now. The RB and 2jz engine is great if you build it to hit 700-900 horsepower car but that is really not streetable as a DD or anything. Nice project and good luck with your goals for it...
shift_SRDETuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:02 PM   #106
Entry Speed
Leaky Injector

Entry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really nice
Dude your car is fucking gorgeous!

Keep it clean, and excellent work!!!!

+1
Entry Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:05 PM   #107
Acidz
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift_SRDETuser View Post
Dude I have almost the identical same car as you do except mine is a 96. I am not trying to be an ass but why would you dump your SR for this? I mean a bigger turbo, injectors, and a tune on an sr and you are in the range of horsepower where you are now. The RB and 2jz engine is great if you build it to hit 700-900 horsepower car but that is really not streetable as a DD or anything. Nice project and good luck with your goals for it...
im going for the 700-800+ hp the car never was and never will be a DD for me
Old 07-01-2008, 02:33 AM   #108
Acidz
Zilvia Member

well i got the twins out YES!!!!!!!!!!
i did it on sunday with some help from a buddy and monday i went to test out the single how it would look and ran into some problems.....i got pics with it sitting there, but looks like i need a custom manifold or one that will work.....the front turbo housing hits the manifold....NOT COOL

Old 07-01-2008, 04:53 AM   #109
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HIM
super sick build.

your car has a grip of potential in it.
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:12 AM   #110
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Haha I literally gasped when I saw the size of that turbo.

Turbo wider than valvecover = supasize.

Keep it comin!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:52 PM   #111
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
Quote:

msglngth

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:13 PM   #112
Acidz
Zilvia Member

Well....Looks like the 240sx isnt coming out this year!!! lol
Decided to move it 1 step forward...
PLAN
-------
1. Custom Turbo Manifold - AUG 08
2. Fuel System Setup - SEP(OCT) 08
3. Head Work - NOV(DEC) 08
4. Custom Intake Manifold?(Maybe) - JAN 09
5. 6 Point Cage - FEB 09
6. Carbon Hood / Carbon Trunk - APRIL 09

Going to be gettin things polished for the car & other things along the way clean up the engine bay and remove some more clutter.
But we will see how that goes!!!
Anyways onto the updates....

Old 07-23-2008, 06:37 PM   #113
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
S15 front end has been done to death. I mean come on, they have the conversion for Acuras and Hondas. Zenki can look EXTREMELY clean when done right. Plus I think you should keep the car clean and subtle looking. S15 just screams "Look at me! I need attention!!".

Ultimately it's your choice.
They also have s13, and 14 kouki conversions for honda's and acuras... because someone put it on a honda or something it sucks. I like cars with the s15 front end, I just don't think it flows with the S14.

It looks great on the s13's but only the hatches.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #114
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Well....Looks like the 240sx isnt coming out this year!!! lol
Decided to move it 1 step forward...
PLAN
-------
1. Custom Turbo Manifold - AUG 08
2. Fuel System Setup - SEP(OCT) 08
3. Head Work - NOV(DEC) 08
4. Custom Intake Manifold?(Maybe) - JAN 09
5. 6 Point Cage - FEB 09
6. Carbon Hood / Carbon Trunk - APRIL 09
7. get rid of the EBAY strut bar . don't belong to all u put into that car
Going to be gettin things polished for the car & other things along the way clean up the engine bay and remove some more clutter.
But we will see how that goes!!!
Anyways onto the updates....

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:25 PM   #115
Acidz
Zilvia Member

LOL it came with the car when i bought it 2006....LOL i was looking at new bars today lol....im sure it will be changed by next season
Old 07-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #116
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
Did you make the "Custom Mid Vent 3 Gauge Pod"?

If not where can I get one!?
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:04 PM   #117
Acidz
Zilvia Member

i got it from a buddy im sure i can get more made up....just need a core. lookin at like what...$150 canadian for it
Old 07-23-2008, 11:14 PM   #118
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
that shit is redonkulous!

I wish I had the money. I'd slap a 2JZ into my bimmer... That'd be fun lol.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:16 PM   #119
sxe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i hate you with a passion. i am throwing a fit due to jealous rage!!

Last edited by sxe; 07-23-2008 at 11:17 PM.. Reason: i pooped in my car
sxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:03 PM   #120
Acidz
Zilvia Member

DOESNT ANYONE NEED S15 Headlights/S15 Carbon hood SHIT i need these hoes gone?!