Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 02:27 PM   #1
rhs13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
rhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rhs13 Send a message via Yahoo to rhs13
Us Bosozoku

who has the balls to do this stateside?

i want to see american-made bosozoku styled cars. anything goes.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:29 PM   #2
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

cbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura about
I'll do the exhaust lol.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:31 PM   #3
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Chuck on here has his exhaust like that.

I forgot his sn though.

oh well.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #4
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
there will be plenty that will chime in. there are a handful of cats already doin it

I AM LEGIT.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:40 PM   #5
Justin Bernstein
Zilvia Member

Justin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymore
Thats awful...I like the more tastefully done stuff like, oh...I don't know...This:

Old 04-02-2008, 02:42 PM   #6
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bernstein View Post
Thats awful...I like the more tastefully done stuff like, oh...I don't know...This:
Either post a pic of your bosozoku built ride or gtfo idiot...
Old 04-02-2008, 02:43 PM   #7
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
what makes this s13 boso again? is it the exhaust or the wheels or both?
Old 04-02-2008, 02:43 PM   #8
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I like that exhaust, actually.

Here's one that I saw in a thread on here... I love it. (The car on the right, well I love both of course.)

Last edited by ILoveMyRHS13; 04-02-2008 at 03:07 PM..
Old 04-02-2008, 02:49 PM   #9
rhs13
Leaky Injector

rhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
seriously. i should've been more specific and mentioned that i wasnt interested in seeing the first thing that comes up when i google "bosozoku."

...and last time i checked, bosozoku did not translate into "tastefully done cars."
Old 04-02-2008, 02:50 PM   #10
Justin Bernstein
Zilvia Member

Justin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Ok, here is mine...now go sit in the corner

Old 04-02-2008, 02:52 PM   #11
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^AS much as i think your funny.

wait a second your not. your humor is real cute.

anyway. vrt is already going boso.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:54 PM   #12
rhs13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bernstein View Post
Ok, here is mine...now go sit in the corner
people on zilvia never cease to amaze me.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:55 PM   #13
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
VRT does have some boso-ish cresidas, pretty killer
Old 04-02-2008, 02:55 PM   #14
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
vrt guys are already on this stay tuned for updates
Old 04-02-2008, 02:57 PM   #15
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Don't forget about Squidd's!

Or that wasn't Squidd's...
Old 04-02-2008, 02:57 PM   #16
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
When i think of boso i think of nicely done, huge huge wheels, with wide wide fender flares or over fenders and low, low agressive stance. rhs13. you're not even half way there In My Opinion buddy.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:00 PM   #17
Ace Callaway
Leaky Injector

Ace Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond repute
Saw that last night near Super Arcade. Looks real fresh.

We're going to start doing boso style cars.....not me though....

Vrt.Squidd.Org
Old 04-02-2008, 03:01 PM   #18
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
I like that exhaust, actually.

Here's one that I saw in a thread on here... I love it.

at first i thought you were talking about the s13.
those duals arent really boso/yanky or anything, though

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 04-02-2008, 03:03 PM   #19
Ace Callaway
Leaky Injector

Ace Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond repute
Oh shit, I just barely realized that! haha

Vrt.Squidd.Org
Old 04-02-2008, 03:04 PM   #20
supercleans13

supercleans13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a friend who is in the process of building one right now. its an 87 cressida. 14 x 10 front / 14 x 12 rear. crazy flears and exhaust. I'll post pictures when is done.

Old 04-02-2008, 03:05 PM   #21
rhs13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by opponheimer View Post
When i think of boso i think of nicely done, huge huge wheels, with wide wide fender flares or over fenders and low, low agressive stance. rhs13. you're not even half way there In My Opinion buddy.
if that was a crack at ride hieght... this is the car i drive everyday. it sits like that because i drive it over shitty potholes and ridiculous dips. if im gonna do a hard parkin' photoshoot i can make it sit on the frame-rails with a few turns of the coilovers.

huge huge wheels are one thier way, as well as wide wide fender flares.

are you running 15x10 -45 wheels on the front of your car?

it might not be half-way at this point, but it sure is a lot further than i've seen anyone else attempt.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:07 PM   #22
Prok0
Zilvia Junkie

Prok0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Prok0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs13 View Post
who has the balls to do this stateside?
If you look at the pic the license plate sure looks like its California, and definatly isnt a J plate... So theres your answer.

PS. that car is lame, zg rivet ons and 15's+bubble tires, and flat black. Pretty much hideous across the board.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:07 PM   #23
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Threads only been alive for a half hour and we already got challenges haha- Old Skool Boso FTW
Old 04-02-2008, 03:09 PM   #24
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by opponheimer View Post
would mine be boso? Not too familiar with boso but here's the pic

now it's not finished with the body work and put the cage in so no windows but is it boso?
Old 04-02-2008, 03:09 PM   #25
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
rhs13, your awesome exhaust is badass.
I dont think its boso though. Its WAY better. You should make your own name for it.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:10 PM   #26
rhs13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prok0 View Post
If you look at the pic the license plate sure looks like its California, and definatly isnt a J plate... So theres your answer.

PS. that car is lame, zg rivet ons and 15's+bubble tires, and flat black. Pretty much hideous across the board.
there's my answer? that's my car. idiot.

hideous. yes.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:11 PM   #27
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
My other s13 is going boso. est build up time, hmmm 5 months.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:11 PM   #28
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
hideous. yes.
No.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:11 PM   #29
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
if that was a crack at ride hieght... this is the car i drive everyday. it sits like that because i drive it over shitty potholes and ridiculous dips. if im gonna do a hard parkin' photoshoot i can make it sit on the frame-rails with a few turns of the coilovers.

huge huge wheels are one thier way, as well as wide wide fender flares.

are you running 15x10 -45 wheels on the front of your car?

it might not be half-way at this point, but it sure is a lot further than i've seen anyone else attempt.
well i mean if your gunna go ahead and admit your not low enough, there you go, its pretty evident your not low enough, my DD s14 is lower than that and I'm in WV we have shitty coal truck torn roads around here. I don't know why but those 10's (if they are 10s) on the rear look small mainly because of the flares. if you're gunna declare yourself boso then your car should atleast fit the general consensus of what a boso car is right?
Old 04-02-2008, 03:12 PM   #30
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
boso no no!!!! =p

dunno about that boso shit

its jus a trend lol