Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 12:21 PM   #361
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfinch View Post
I find it funny how if one persons opinion differs from everyone elses then automatically he is whining right? This is a public forum yet no one is allowed to voice their opinion unless they are agreeing with everyone else... Thats whats wrong with this board is your all a bunch of dick sucking faggots... I'm not whining about it I'm just stating my opinion... Sorry if I'm the only person that is willing to disagree on here at the risk of my E-reputation going down...
I personally think your argument could do without all the uncalled-for name calling. That just shows your level of immaturity.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:24 PM   #362
Pank
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the newest 240sx is 10 years old. everyone is copying someone by this point.
who cares, honestly?

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 05-04-2008, 12:26 PM   #363
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
the newest 240sx is 10 years old. everyone is copying someone by this point.
who cares, honestly?
SERIOUSLY. don't hate appreciate.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:39 PM   #364
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
maybe he's crying because someone is "copying him"...and doing it better?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 05-04-2008, 01:02 PM   #365
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eds13
Alight! heres some AWEsome boso style'n for you guys!!!

oh yeah, its mine, and it totally gets 32 mpg!

my awesome boso exhaust!

another angle, even more JDM!
Old 05-04-2008, 01:05 PM   #366
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sick! hahaha.

Taste taste taste. Everyone has their own.

Its the lack of class finch has I find disturbing..
Old 05-04-2008, 01:51 PM   #367
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
You're all blindly feeding a troll.

This whole discussion makes me ROFL.

Violent Running (fucking hate being called VRT) doesn't even need to defend itself to such silly nonsense! Not that we're any good or anything, but come on, why are we all just giving into cfinch's boredom??

Back to bosozoku before this thread gets locked, PLEASE.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:22 PM   #368
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This thread was doomed from the beginning. Everyone knew it. haha.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:44 PM   #369
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Shut Up!

you bickering little snots are going to get this thread locked. and then im not getting you any christmas presents.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:50 PM   #370
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I really should have left this fucking thread locked last time.

And I write too!
Closed Thread