Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 03:14 PM   #31
Prok0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Prok0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Prok0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs13 View Post
there's my answer? that's my car. idiot.

hideous. yes.
Well then say it in the post, from what you put up it looked like you did a google image search and found the lamest car possible, then posted it up asking for pics of other ridiculously lame cars.

At any rate, the cars hideous.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2008, 03:14 PM   #32
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Beardo es Loco View Post
would mine be boso? Not too familiar with boso but here's the pic

now it's not finished with the body work and put the cage in so no windows but is it boso?
You sir are on your way..
Old 04-02-2008, 03:16 PM   #33
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^after paying like over $15k on a sr s13 build teheheheh

boso styling disrupts the space time continuum!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:20 PM   #34
rhs13
Leaky Injector

rhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to rhs13 Send a message via Yahoo to rhs13
for further clarification...

1. do not post pics of cars that are not your own
2. boso does not have a crystal clear cut definition, but 500% outrageous is a good start.
3. i am well aware that flat black is not going to win any trophies anytime soon, esp. dirty dirty flat black. if a car is painted that usually means it is "done." my car is stil not "done."
Old 04-02-2008, 03:29 PM   #35
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by opponheimer View Post
When i think of boso i think of nicely done, huge huge wheels, with wide wide fender flares or over fenders and low, low agressive stance. rhs13. you're not even half way there In My Opinion buddy.

I think he's halfway there. Afterall, IIRC he is the one with a OVER FENDER OVER AN OVERFENDER. Thats the definition of boso. lol
Old 04-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #36
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
is that the road warrior I saw at the vrt meet???
Old 04-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #37
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Yes it is. Beast ass 240!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #38
rhs13
Leaky Injector

rhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
yes... and yesss.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:37 PM   #39
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
my car has a fairly big exhaust. Check da myspace yo
Old 04-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #40
rhs13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by suaknee View Post
haha. nice car. i feel as if we are kindred spirits, well at least as far as flat black 240s go.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #41
SR20d2fourT
Zilvia Junkie

SR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura about
okay, nothing to do with boso.

But what the hell is IIRC? I see it everywhere.

hey, where you going? IIRC. Awesome, I love that bank.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:46 PM   #42
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
You guys have e-peen issues. It's the intarweb, no needs for fiteing!

IIRC is 'If I remember correctly,' haha. Like QFT, I used to think it meant 'quit fucking talking' till i looked it up!

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
Old 04-02-2008, 03:46 PM   #43
silvias14turbo

silvias14turbo is making a name for him/her selfsilvias14turbo is making a name for him/her self
IIRC- "if I remember correctly"
Old 04-02-2008, 03:50 PM   #44
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Chuck on here has his exhaust like that.

I forgot his sn though.

oh well.
thanks jack, shows how much u care. lol

rhs13, nicely done!!! i like how u used "dtm" dual tips for the Y pipe and just welded pipes to them...smart!!!
have you had any trouble with the cops yet?

what i've always thought about, but never had the balls of doing, is cutting thru the trunk, and having duals come out the left side with flappers.

but i just resorted to this.

and here's blackparade mark and Yusuke Jun trying my pipes out...

rolled on the strip!!!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:52 PM   #45
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
^^ reckless! i figured it was you once he said chuck but i was thinking wtf..chuck went craze with the exhaust. How did the popos treat you?
Old 04-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #46
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Shameless Plug..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post

rhs13, nicely done!!! i like how u used "dtm" dual tips for the Y pipe and just welded pipes to them...smart!!!

what i've always thought about, but never had the balls of doing, is cutting thru the trunk, and having duals come out the left side with flappers.

rolled on the strip!!!
Did you get a ticket?
Old 04-02-2008, 03:54 PM   #47
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Sigh..... Unless yall feel like driving mopeds with cut exhausts at 15 kp/h and pegging the rev limiter to annoy everyone in a 20 km radius then yall aint boso....

Bosozoku's are fucking retarded anyways.. Why anyone would try and imitate them is beyond me. It's like the fucking Japanese chicks who try and pretend their some skank in a 2 Live Crew music video..

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 04-02-2008, 03:54 PM   #48
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
has nothing to do with an exhaust sir.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:55 PM   #49
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
Sigh..... Unless yall feel like driving mopeds with cut exhausts at 15 kp/h and pegging the rev limiter to annoy everyone in a 20 km radius then yall aint boso....

Bosozoku's are fucking retarded anyways.. Why anyone would try and imitate them is beyond me. It's like the fucking Japanese chicks who try and pretend their some skank in a 2 Live Crew music video..
I like 2 live crew....
big booty hoes hump wit it!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #50
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
I do too but it's hilarious meeting these chicks who are convinced they're black...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 04-02-2008, 03:58 PM   #51
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
check the myspace for real life pics
Old 04-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #52
suaknee
BANNED

I know its not boso or bippu, but it's different
Old 04-02-2008, 04:01 PM   #53
suaknee
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post

rolled on the strip!!!

that shit is gangtsa
Old 04-02-2008, 04:02 PM   #54
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I do too but it's hilarious meeting these chicks who are convinced they're black...
Who can we blame for that..Now that you mention it Man i wonder how many breezys 2live crew got freaky with. possibly more than Gene Simmons?
Old 04-02-2008, 04:02 PM   #55
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
^^ reckless! i figured it was you once he said chuck but i was thinking wtf..chuck went craze with the exhaust. How did the popos treat you?
hahahaaha...the cops were hella chill..but probably because it's vegas? i dunno, but the crazy part was that they weren't surprised or anything ... the guy just went "ok, im gonna have to give you a ticket for exhaust.." and i was like "yah, i know."

on the ticket it says "muffler modified to make noise". that's all. no emissions, nothin. they also got me for a red light that i didn't really run. but whatever.

but yea LBMotoring, i got a ticket..lol but in vegas, they have these attorneys, or "ticketbusters" that go to court for you for FREE, and they get any speeding/red light ticket reduced to a parking ticket, and like in my case, they have "modified exhaust" tickets just simply "dismissed".

cali should be like this!!!
Old 04-02-2008, 04:05 PM   #56
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Ohh thats right you went to Vegas i member you tellin me that. How was it? Girlys giving it up to the man chuck? All those hoochie mama's out there. Woooooooo Man i wanna go back. Vrt we need a vegas trip asap!
Old 04-02-2008, 04:07 PM   #57
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

yea man, i gotta tell ya there are always bitches in vegas, no matter what time. it's wonderful. lol.

congrats on ur 1000th post!
Old 04-02-2008, 04:12 PM   #58
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
hmmmm this sounds verrry interesting
Old 04-02-2008, 04:13 PM   #59
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Boso is great for old cars, I wanted to do my 510 boso, but lost interest and sold the 510, but I still think a boso 510 would be fucking sweet.

All these cars need oil coolers zip tied to the out side of the front bumper, you are skipping on the best parts.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:18 PM   #60
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftyour40 View Post

All these cars need oil coolers zip tied to the out side of the front bumper, you are skipping on the best parts.

WASABI WHERE U AT?!?!?!
or the other VRT Cressida!!!

pics picspics picspcicpipscipcspc