Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #91
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WagDatto View Post
Are you hinting at something? When I flare the 'Goon, I've been thinking of doing crazy offsets and an oil cooler out front... Time will tell!

DO IT!!!!! The goon is Beast
Old 04-02-2008, 08:25 PM   #92
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Wait a tick, does this mean a soon to be "Boso-Tax" on cresidas?????
Old 04-03-2008, 01:09 AM   #93
rhs13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
rhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rhs13 Send a message via Yahoo to rhs13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post

what i've always thought about, but never had the balls of doing, is cutting thru the trunk, and having duals come out the left side with flappers.
i was seriously going to do that this time around, but i wasnt sure how well the fiberglass overfender would hold up. i havent gotten a ticket just yet, but if i do i'm probably gonna try that next.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:39 AM   #94
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
kinda slightly bosozoku style.

regret selling it.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:48 AM   #95
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Where did you source your pipes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post

and here's blackparade mark and Yusuke Jun trying my pipes out...
Old 04-03-2008, 03:00 AM   #96
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
i just got'em from my buddy's exhaust shop. just plain'ole 3 inch piping.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:29 AM   #97
240esux
Zilvia Junkie

240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240esux
haha, funny how everybody laughed at boris sanchez (lee) when he did the pipes and oil cooler and now its the "cool" thing. this style isnt for everybody, either go all the way with it or dont go with it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and pipes dont = boso.
RHS13 is pretty much all the way there.:r l::h yper:
Old 04-03-2008, 05:51 AM   #98
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eds13
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
Where did you source your pipes?
they look homemade...

props to you for doing that chuck! it looks sweet!
Old 04-03-2008, 06:08 AM   #99
Pink Slut
Zilvia Member

Pink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud of
i faild at my boso attempt

13x10's

oilcooler:

exhaust:

was gonna do it full out, but crashed twin drifting, and blew the gearbox 2 weeks later
Old 04-03-2008, 07:52 AM   #100
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1nch View Post
if anybody from Japan chimes in maybe then can confirm my thoughts that they make fun of this sh*t like we make fun of rice mobiles..

Pretty much...

Bosozoku are like lower than cockroaches on the society totem pole.... I don't have any beef with them per say cause they do a great job of keeping cops occupied but god damn they can be annoying.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 04-03-2008, 10:24 AM   #101
Quban.Russian mx73
Zilvia Addict

Quban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfection
hi! everybody lee here ...hahahaha wow i remember when i first did this people where like WTF! hahaha but now i see the boso style is spreading, pretty sick ....but ima haved to step up the game on you suckas
i had my pipes oil cooler and crazy sticks for a while now someone told me that i was the first socal boso car .....
if i was then yeee im a g HA!!!
here are some more pics
heres when i first got cressy
drove 16 hours to get this gem
factory 5 speed super clean
with a million miles on it hahaah but still runs like a champ

fresh mounted oil cooler like a year and a half ago

and yes i do swang it i swang it HARD

Violent Running Tribe if you haven't seen us youll hear us coming !
Old 04-03-2008, 10:48 AM   #102
Quban.Russian mx73
Zilvia Addict

Quban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfection
more pics ...sorry if its so many im bored hahaha

thats ME!! lol

Old 04-03-2008, 10:52 AM   #103
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
haha you slap ass!
Old 04-03-2008, 11:10 AM   #104
TheArkitekt
Zilvia Member

TheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the rough
haha that car is great.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:43 AM   #105
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Are you hinting at something? When I flare the 'Goon, I've been thinking of doing crazy offsets and an oil cooler out front... Time will tell!

IIRC - isn't this your car? (i thought it was yours... ) That thing would be an awesome boso project. Tons of potential.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:04 PM   #106
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quban.Russian mx73 View Post
more pics ...sorry if its so many im bored hahaha

thats ME!! lol
Anyone agree lee looks like george michaels?
Old 04-03-2008, 12:07 PM   #107
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
lol cg.

boso is spreading faster than std's
Old 04-03-2008, 12:08 PM   #108
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
at first i thought you were talking about the s13.
those duals arent really boso/yanky or anything, though

yeah the duals don't do her justice, however the entire rest of the car is fucking yankee style. when i have time to work on it again the rest of the us boso scene will crumble haha
Old 04-03-2008, 12:17 PM   #109
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
wow didnt think this thread would go this far. got my oil cooler on the way

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
Old 04-03-2008, 01:58 PM   #110
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
I want a yankee carrr

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 04-03-2008, 03:03 PM   #111
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post

IIRC - isn't this your car? (i thought it was yours... ) That thing would be an awesome boso project. Tons of potential.
Haha, no, not mine... I wish, that thing is GANGSTER!! I love the fucking primer patches on that car.. I'd rock it.

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
Old 04-03-2008, 03:03 PM   #112
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
if your gonna do boso style, at least do it right, with a much older car

not boso.. i like nostalgic

Why people cockjock everything japanese i dunno

Im all for body conversions

at least its clean

how can you not like this?

much classier then boso and you dont look poor

blah

nastysauce

man fuck that boso shit

theres other japanese trends you can copy
Old 04-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #113
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
the vans are sick

Old 04-03-2008, 04:25 PM   #114
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
^ fackkk look at those visors

this is my homie and painter richard rabe's car been doing the boso/ old school look for a while i <3 his car
Old 04-03-2008, 06:56 PM   #115
Quban.Russian mx73
Zilvia Addict

omg austin shut yo face!!! "fuck boso" funk you sucka .....i dont think you can handle boso style anyways ....unless theres one already built that you can buy hahahahaha

Old 04-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #116
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Haha, no, not mine... I wish, that thing is GANGSTER!! I love the fucking primer patches on that car.. I'd rock it.
shit...thats going to bother me, i really need to name my pictures a little better. i still think thats a badass car though.. (dont think i dont love the breadbox though, thats badass.)

..i'll jump on the image whoring bandwagon.

i'd build one..just to be stupid.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #117
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Fuck, OP said DONT POST SHIT OF JAPANESE BOSOZOKU CARS.

We've ALL seen all of those over and over and over again. We also don't want to hear your fucking opinion about Bosozoku, kiss our ass, dooo not care. You're like the dipshits that come into the tire stretch thread and tell us how dangerous it is, NO SHIT. We don't care.

Anyway,

This is my plan. Not exactly Bosozoku, more of the 240zg style with a dab of Yankee.

I'm on a super budget so I can't do crazy shit just yet. Don't mind this 5 minute Photoshop job.

ZG flares
16x10 -52 rear NASCAR WHEELS
16x8 -something front NASCAR WHEELS! USA USA USA USA USAUSA
Pignose front end
ZG style vertical dual exhaust, 2 3" tapered tips (hard to explain. Basically a standard exhaust turned sideways)
Removable "Lightning Bolt" style pipes.
Electric exhaust cut out
Retro ZG bullet style fender mirrors
Metal "Subway Handle" dragging on the floor for maximum sparking.
Custom extended s13 hatch roof wing
Custom molded s13 "chin spoiler"
FC3S oil cooler
Still figuring out the taillight situation.

Now if any of you fucks copy me, here's the recorded date that I came out with this shit so we all know you're just a copycat.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #118
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Fuck, OP said DONT POST SHIT OF JAPANESE BOSOZOKU CARS.

We've ALL seen all of those over and over and over again. We also don't want to hear your fucking opinion about Bosozoku, kiss our ass, dooo not care. You're like the dipshits that come into the tire stretch thread and tell us how dangerous it is, NO SHIT. We don't care.

Anyway,

This is my plan. Not exactly Bosozoku, more of the 240zg style with a dab of Yankee.

I'm on a super budget so I can't do crazy shit just yet. Don't mind this 5 minute Photoshop job.

ZG flares
16x10 -52 rear NASCAR WHEELS
16x8 -something front NASCAR WHEELS! USA USA USA USA USAUSA
Pignose front end
ZG style vertical dual exhaust, 2 3" tapered tips (hard to explain. Basically a standard exhaust turned sideways)
Removable "Lightning Bolt" style pipes.
Electric exhaust cut out
Retro ZG bullet style fender mirrors
Metal "Subway Handle" dragging on the floor for maximum sparking.
Custom extended s13 hatch roof wing
Custom molded s13 "chin spoiler"
FC3S oil cooler
Still figuring out the taillight situation.

Now if any of you fucks copy me, here's the recorded date that I came out with this shit so we all know you're just a copycat.

Fuck ass. My god damn website went down.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:25 PM   #119
Deftec
Zilvia Junkie

Deftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-known
There is a difference between a boso looking car and a vip look(IMO) That lexus looks more like a VIP(IMO)
Old 04-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #120
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
LOLOL a couple of the influential trendsetting members on here say that boso style is in this year so suddenly everybody's building boso cars haha.
Closed Thread