Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 08:42 PM   #121
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ok ok no need to take offense from my opinion, i just think the way this is heading with everyone looking this way isnt too attractive. Just look at it from a mature point of view. Once you hit mid to late 20s i doubt anyone of us wants to be driving our cars.

Loud cars that look like they falling apart with crazy crazy exhaust tips cant help the automotive enthusiast or community in the long run.
More laws against the tuner etc..

I respect everybody here and know a few of you, you guys are cool i like you guys, i just dont think this whole lets be boso thing is that great.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:42 PM   #122
silviaz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
silviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is that one of the ugliest 240sx I ever seen in my entire life ?

Yes.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:02 PM   #123
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
squidd,

my 2ยข..
that would look great. Flat black (professionally, not some rattlecan crapjob.) with gloss black flares. I always wanted to do that with a 280z..
Old 04-03-2008, 09:09 PM   #124
300hp owen
Zilvia Junkie

300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future
flatblack rules bosozuku harijuku or whatever it is.

I might have to slice and dice up some 3' long vertical pipes for my FC!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 09:10 PM   #125
Quban.Russian mx73
Zilvia Addict

Quban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfection
foo im old a shit and i still love driving my cressida ...boso style isnt suppost to impress anyone ....the whole poit is to go buck ass wild ..CRAZY PIPES ,FLARES COLORS ...AND BEING THE LOUDEST YOU CAN ...i still wanna go louder on my car ....and crazier ..ill never get tired of the old cras ...NEVER!!!!

Violent Running Tribe if you haven't seen us youll hear us coming !
Old 04-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #126
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post

This is my plan. Not exactly Bosozoku, more of the 240zg style with a dab of Yankee.

I'm on a super budget so I can't do crazy shit just yet. Don't mind this 5 minute Photoshop job.

Reminds me of ayuaddict's original build that was never finished

Old 04-03-2008, 09:24 PM   #127
S13_SideWayz
Leaky Injector

S13_SideWayz can only hope to improve
ive seen and read about this style till a few months ago and i see it as having fun... like making ur car be really crazy! bright colors loud . extreme body. its just having fun and not been the same ol, clean oem, or clean jdm tite! bt ur style. i personallly like their exxhaust!
Old 04-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #128
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Haha for those of you calling me a hater I'm all up for setting tailgaters on fire.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:34 PM   #129
rhs13
Leaky Injector

rhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to rhs13 Send a message via Yahoo to rhs13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
much classier then boso and you dont look poor
but i am poor. haha. at least until i use my degree to get a "grown up job."

for right now i'm going to continue to use the 240 for what i originally bought it for... to mess around with.

i keeps it real.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:40 PM   #130
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs13 View Post
but i am poor. haha. at least until i use my degree to get a "grown up job."

for right now i'm going to continue to use the 240 for what i originally bought it for... to mess around with.

i keeps it real.
and even if you were loaded...why would it matter? its something to "mess around with", something to enjoy...who really cares what others think. If you look dirt poor, but you're having a blast..screw it.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:59 PM   #131
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i bet cops love all of you in cali. I like the way they are building the cars its something new it has that i dont give a fuck attitude. And the squidd you should have never parted with the unicorn. it was by my favorite 240 i have seen. gave me motivation on building my car.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:03 PM   #132
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
LOLOL a couple of the influential trendsetting members on here say that boso style is in this year so suddenly everybody's building boso cars haha.
I'm to poor to afford trends.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #133
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarou View Post
Reminds me of ayuaddict's original build that was never finished

oh mannnnn. the memories. i miss that car.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:52 PM   #134
layinlowCA

layinlowCA is on the path to ruinlayinlowCA is on the path to ruin
i geuss the whole point is to have your exhaust end in the most restrictive way possible and point straight up so little birdies can use it as a bath?
Old 04-04-2008, 12:29 AM   #135
rhs13
Leaky Injector

rhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to rhs13 Send a message via Yahoo to rhs13
Quote:
Originally Posted by layinlowCA View Post
i geuss the whole point is to have your exhaust end in the most restrictive way possible and point straight up so little birdies can use it as a bath?
pretty much. but i doubt 2.5in straight piping to dual 3in outlets is terribly restrictive, but that's besides the point. im not trying to post any 700whp dyno sheets anytime soon.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:31 AM   #136
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
kinda slightly bosozoku style.

regret selling it.
Do you have a friend that live on Colt in San Jose? I think I saw that car a few year ago before I left NorCal.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:18 AM   #137
Quban.Russian mx73
Zilvia Addict

Quban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfectionQuban.Russian mx73 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
i bet cops love all of you in cali. I like the way they are building the cars its something new it has that i dont give a fuck attitude. And the squidd you should have never parted with the unicorn. it was by my favorite 240 i have seen. gave me motivation on building my car.
hHAHAHA ive had highway patrol just chill behind me ...one came next to me a nodded his head ...i think they think im a crazy beaner hahaha with weird taste in cars haha to funny .....

Violent Running Tribe if you haven't seen us youll hear us coming !
Old 04-04-2008, 03:49 AM   #138
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Beardo es Loco View Post
would mine be boso? Not too familiar with boso but here's the pic

now it's not finished with the body work and put the cage in so no windows but is it boso?
I better not see this car go BOSO. This came from your friendly fellas over at PROTO Motoring. Who has this car now!, I wanted the wheels off this chassis, they're basically the same offset, well, no wheel is the same offset as mine!

but I love the Mesh styling. .. .they didn't want to do it, but they still ask about my wheels, shits crazy.

But yeah, friend. this car is NOWHERE NEAR BOSO. & if you try to get it there, you need a 30 ot. makeover.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:12 AM   #139
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
thanks for avoiding the other part of my post

For those who are REAL enthusiats about this trend, whats up with bosozoku? What is it? Who started it? Why do people do it? If your not following the reason why this is done, then why are you doing it so similar (or exactly) like bosozoku style?

cant answer any of those???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn1ves View Post
Says the guy named Sil40sx.
Funny how your join date is 2005 but yet I was noobin it up in here a year before that (remember the name luckie2hav3her?), hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
^Serious. Just let it be. You dont like it, you dont like it no need to say all this shit about it. As far as trend setting its like saying you yourself didnt hop on the 240 bandwagon after drifting occurred. Please dont give me the "i owned my car way before f&f came out bullshit."

Koopa-your point of views are always against anything in higher demand. lol. nuff said.
LOL, you close minded idiot, WHERE in my post did I say I did NOT like bosozoku style??? Ugh I HATE stupid people who cant freakin read...... please re-read before you post.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:42 AM   #140
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
No wonder he got banned the 1st time around.

Wonder what the rules say about being banned once and coming back with a new account...

BTW thanks for the neg rep buddy.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:54 AM   #141
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Hey, we're not suppose to be agreeing with each other yet...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 04-04-2008, 10:55 AM   #142
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

LoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond repute
someone should put the imperial crest on their "USA Boso" car. Since all bosos give their allegiance to the emperor. that would complete the look.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:55 AM   #143
burnsauto
Post Whore!

wow...this thread has gone waaaay off..
Old 04-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #144
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Yeah, one thing I don't get about those idiots.. OMG we want traditional ways again yet they won't use Japanese characters on their banners, only Chinese..

If they're so nationalistic then why the fuck do they write only in Chinese characters?!

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 04-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #145
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
True not everyone likes it, who knows why? I like it, its something different, and what being bosozoku stands for is fuckin nuts and awesome. All I'm trying to do here is spot out the posers, I thought zilvia hated posers?
You care too much about what Zilvia thinks.
How bout forming your own opinion and stop trying build a bandwagon for you to hop on.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:58 AM   #146
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NI_YON_Zenki View Post
I better not see this car go BOSO. This came from your friendly fellas over at PROTO Motoring. Who has this car now!, I wanted the wheels off this chassis, they're basically the same offset, well, no wheel is the same offset as mine!

but I love the Mesh styling. .. .they didn't want to do it, but they still ask about my wheels, shits crazy.

But yeah, friend. this car is NOWHERE NEAR BOSO. & if you try to get it there, you need a 30 ot. makeover.
no sir, it did not. It was getting sprayed at Transylvania Motorsports. They had nothing to do with the build, although they do build good cars. It's sitting in my driveway right now. Just finishing up with the wiring. Got Power FC w/ Digetro, that, plus I'm a lazy ass so it's taking a while.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:00 AM   #147
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
wow...this thread has gone waaaay off..
you can thank one person's retarded comment for that. Just scroll and you can see how the yahtzee pieces fell apart.

I was agreeing with what kn1ves had said (look at the arrow)which had nothing to do with you to begin with! So what the fuck are you talking about?! Just stop. Arguing with you is like me arguing with my brother of your age. It gets no where and real old.

Then you negative rep me and call me a "poser" and you know nothing about me.....Get real kid. I can see why they put the banner on your ass to begin with.

[quote=sil40sx;1944425]
I'm SHOCKED on how many calls im getting about this car..... I literally JUST sold the car for my asking price, fuckin amazing. Is the Honda market literally that much better than the 240 market????????? Omg Fuckin 240s owners are sad.....

Explains alot i dont need to talk anymore. Please crawl back to HT.

Last edited by Bobafreak; 04-04-2008 at 11:24 AM..
Old 04-04-2008, 11:23 AM   #148
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
sheep....sheep i say

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 04-04-2008, 11:32 AM   #149
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Yep my brother alright.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:34 AM   #150
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
This thread has really disappointed me.

I was really looking forward to seeing some boso-STYLE cars.

STYLE STYLE STYLE

Stop bitching people.