Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-08-2008, 01:15 AM   #31
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kouki Chick
I would get more ricer fly bys and rev's than anything. Annnnd of course the stereotypical dude in the scion xb.."WOW...is that yourrrr car? It's really a manual??? Wow you know how to drive a manuuuual?" Uhh yeah dude I'm driving right beside you.

Or at the parts store..."Omg I own that srt-4 out there (points to parking lot)...(I chuckle and make typical neon joke) yo it has a Mitsubishi motor in it though....were going to the illegals tonight..you should come and race me" At the time i was like...dude I have a stock KA and your car is stilllll a neon...pfft.

Greddy pulleys came blue. I had them custom anodized pink as well as clear coated to prevent the pink from fading hopefully

I'm almost scared the attention this thing will catch when it's done..note to self and thiefs..adding electro shock alarm..do not touch my shit or my car will kill you and I will point and laugh!

But yeah..car will run this week...as long as this stupid lower harness works out the way it's supposed to..its basically done besides that.

Hurray to starting and running my car with open turbo elbow..no down pipe, test pipe, or exhaust in yet.. Yes there will be footage
Kouki Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 02:31 AM   #32
HasteBryant
Leaky Injector

HasteBryant is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki Chick View Post
... Yes there will be footage
i love you. lol awesome build cant wait to hear it.
HasteBryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:45 AM   #33
DeeJay1337
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
DeeJay1337 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
HEY! I had an SRT-4! Lol Never did that I always respected all other drivers, Yes it was a neon but it was quick but others were usually quicker lol. Nice car you got there! Thats my goal with my car!
DeeJay1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:52 AM   #34
DeeJay1337
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
DeeJay1337 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hey quick question, how did you go on abouts getting that Bride cloth on the door panels?
DeeJay1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:55 AM   #35
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
great build.............my wife want's to build a kooky... im not letting her see these pics lol j/k
keep it up
Old 04-08-2008, 04:44 AM   #36
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Respect.

I want a woman that likes cars but doesn't want to build one like this, that would mean less parts for me! lol.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:12 AM   #37
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
LOL - I feel the same way. I can hardly afford my own shit. I do love it tho.

<3 carlady

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:38 AM   #38
sidewayson

Trader Rating: (1)
sidewayson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Way to go aubry. looks great.
sidewayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:56 AM   #39
jakethesnake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymorejakethesnake is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
very very nice man..good job
jakethesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:03 AM   #40
On2
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
On2 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakethesnake View Post
very very nice man..good job
<<<-- very fitting color
On2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:19 AM   #41
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
yeah very awesome build-up.
Great attention to details.
Love the shiny and pink stuffs, coolz!

Makes me wish my car was 1/2 as clean hehehe
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:19 AM   #42
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
/insert random Koopa hater comment

You got plans to build the head or you just gonna slap on a big turbo, add some fuel and boost and have a crappy power band?

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:35 AM   #43
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
get many marrige perposals? if not heres one more
marry me ! lol
love the car... god i wish mine was half as clean as yours.. maybe when i can find a reliable car to take over daily duties from my s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.

Last edited by bloodangels13; 04-09-2008 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: someone bitch about a typo
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:38 AM   #44
sk8elenex92
Leaky Injector

sk8elenex92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice build, I wish my GF would do things like you. Your awesome even tho I dont know you ha.
sk8elenex92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:51 AM   #45
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
sticky icky..
shits so clean... i like the matching engine bay
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:02 AM   #46
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
awesome build!

i like the pink and chrome thats hot

Old 04-08-2008, 09:30 AM   #47
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
almost there aubre

Koopa, not all of us need to rec up to 9k, some of us are fine with what we have to work with.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:42 AM   #48
godzillarb
Zilvia Junkie

godzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to all
Nice build up, it definitely puts my car to shame
Old 04-08-2008, 09:44 AM   #49
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
almost there aubre

Koopa, not all of us need to rec up to 9k, some of us are fine with what we have to work with.
I just like to make sure people know what they're doing when I see "GTsuperbig7381" in their future mods list with no other mods to support it...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 04-08-2008, 10:08 AM   #50
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kouki Chick
Ha koopa..hows J land? Honestly my true plan is to blow the motor up so I can then rebuild it. On this stage on my build I have spent an upwards of 12k++++++ all paid cash by saving, trading parts, selling parts etc. The reason the motor isn't built is because I didn't have the cash..and I wanted to drive the damn car...seeing it sit there irritated me. Yeah I like my turbos big and no lag..so meh we will see. Depends on how much money I can save up and how quickly I blow this motor!

I have gotten tons of PM's about parts..Unfortunately all the parts I have for the car are for the car and not for sale. What parts I have ordered, have been ordered through sponsors and they will be more than happy to help you guys out! If you need specific contact information PM me.
Kouki Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:11 AM   #51
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
a 3071 will have lag hell my 2871 has lag
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:15 AM   #52
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki Chick View Post
Ha koopa..hows J land? Honestly my true plan is to blow the motor up so I can then rebuild it.

Not bad, military is making life here so retarded I'm actually looking for an excuse to go to Iraq again. It's fucking pothetic when you have more liberties and freedom's on a combat outpost in BFE the you do on Okinawa..

Word though, I'm looking for a reason to kill my car.. I really want an NSX for some reason.. Aragosta suspension, a cage, a diff, exhaust, ITB's and call it a day.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 04-08-2008, 10:45 AM   #53
corriganjoshua
Zilvia Junkie

corriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to corriganjoshua
I love it...very clean

Cheap,Fast,Reliable you can only have 2.
corriganjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:03 PM   #54
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
good job on a sweet build...
s14_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #55
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
sweetness...
Old 04-08-2008, 01:16 PM   #56
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
kick ass build. rock on.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:19 PM   #57
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
waynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to waynehead05
Good stuff...
Old 04-08-2008, 01:23 PM   #58
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Rad Beyond Reason!
I like the pink and Chrome!

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:44 PM   #59
AutoKA24DE
Zilvia Member

AutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really niceAutoKA24DE is just really nice
great execution!!!!!!

and not to hate on all women that are into cars, but dudes, careful what you wish for..

a GF thats into cars just means you have to work on her car and buy the parts ON TOP of the regular stuff that good bf's are supposed to get their girlfriends!

if you ask me, that sounds like a lame deal.

kouki chick is on another level though
AutoKA24DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:04 PM   #60
Vernal
Zilvia Junkie

Vernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to Vernal
WOW! You own
Vernal is offline   Reply With Quote