Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-08-2008, 02:04 PM   #61
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kouki Chick
I'm not the normal materialistic GF. I buy my own parts instead of buying clothes, LV purses, and lame girl stuff that most girls usually buy. I spend all of my money on this car..and all I ever ask for holidays/bdays is car parts.
I do the work on my own car; each day I look forward to what I have next to do on my car. The motor was torn down outside and and reassembled by me. I learned the hard way on some things..like I am the queen of over torquing bolts and snapping them off. I've had to redo a lot of things I did because I had no idea what I was doing, little to no help from outsiders, and learned by my own trial and error.
I did have some help with actually putting the motor in as well as changing my diff out..and some other little things that took more than one person..or more strength than I had...big thanks to Densetsu for that!
I've always from day 1 worked on my own car and have learned a lot. I change my own tires at events...sometimes even help others. I enjoy not being the girl whos boyfriend does all the work while she sits back and is lazy and has no knowledge.

But yeah thats me..

Weeee...off to go work on the car...
Task for today is..my 3rd and final intercooler pipe should be done being chromed today so install and tighten t bolt clamps all around, need to syphon my old gas out, fill up the radiator with H20, put oil in the motor, and figure out the deal with my gay lower harness..
Kouki Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 02:11 PM   #62
rowdogg03
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
rowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Very nice car.. I hate you..
Old 04-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #63
G240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
G240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Great build, keep up the great work.

Just noticed that the wheels you have on are different from your mod list. Never mind my question.
G240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:30 PM   #64
sweet89s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sweet89s13 has a spectacular aura aboutsweet89s13 has a spectacular aura aboutsweet89s13 has a spectacular aura aboutsweet89s13 has a spectacular aura aboutsweet89s13 has a spectacular aura aboutsweet89s13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
jesus, great job on the car souper clean. don't change the way you are doing things, big thumbs up for diy'er. good luck cant wait till it's finished.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:32 PM   #65
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wow... seriously... wow... wth and how the hell ...
Old 04-08-2008, 02:33 PM   #66
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Very nice. Loving the pink powdercoating.

Makes me want a Greddy diff cover.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:37 PM   #67
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
props. i like the color cordination going too.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:39 PM   #68
mydogsdrift
Leaky Injector

mydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enough
You smell like poo...but the car looks good. We need to trade some day soon because mine is flying and yours is pretty.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:47 PM   #69
homeslice
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
homeslice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to homeslice Send a message via MSN to homeslice
God im jealous!....thats one beautiful car, super nice work!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #70
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self
crrrrrrrrazy build?? track daily or show? please no show

unionautoclub.com
dori_sil8t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:23 PM   #71
brad_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
brad_240sx is making a name for him/her selfbrad_240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Love the car! Lookin good
brad_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:42 PM   #72
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
The car will be a semi daily driver, and of course used for drifting, auto x, and grip driving. I'm sure I will also put it in some shows to support and fulfill my sponsor agreements.
The wheels in the pics are different because..
1. In the photo shoot I was running AME Circlar Spec R's
2. As of right now..the car is sitting on stock wheels until my new AME"s will be in from Japan this week or next..then the baller wheels go on

Dan..your car runs...lol?! I haven't seen it for ages! Last time we talked you were running into a ton of issues or something. Let me drive your car!
Old 04-08-2008, 03:47 PM   #73
mydogsdrift
Leaky Injector

mydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enough
Yeah...we go out and play all the time. Champa let me do him in the butt to drive it...well not really but close. You still have my number...just text me when you come into town and i'll pull it out the gayrage
Old 04-08-2008, 03:55 PM   #74
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Sounds good! No buttseckz though sorry! Let me show you how your cars supposed to be driven

LOL

I will be in town prolly next weekend
Old 04-08-2008, 03:57 PM   #75
s13drob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
s13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
im willing to swap my lady 4 u. interested? HAHA
luckily she has a good reason 2 not go the route u r with a s14...
damn babies hahaha j/p j/p
s13drob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:19 PM   #76
mydogsdrift
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki Chick View Post
Sounds good! No buttseckz though sorry! Let me show you how your cars supposed to be driven

LOL

I will be in town prolly next weekend
HA! did you really just say that? i mean the driving part because we know teh no buttsecks comment is a lie

Remember when we used to hang out when your car was ugly? Man that was a long time ago...sad that yours got pretty and now is kinda fast...mine just got rediciously fast and acquired some OEM body work
Old 04-08-2008, 04:33 PM   #77
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Nice build.

Seems like you put a lot of time, money, and sweat into it.

So pretty.

Pink is everywhere.

I think I met you in AZ during NOPI.

Can't be sure though.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #78
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

LOL Dan!

Jack you're a silly guy..AZ loves you! And I love tightening your lug nuts to save you from bad things happening.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #79
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki Chick View Post
-Plans Still In The Works:
Garrett GT3071R Turbo
Custom Turbo Manifold and Piping
Sard 850 Injectors
Jim Wolf Top Mount Fuel Rail
HKS Twin Power
Super Secret Custom Engine Management
Upgrade Remaining Suspension Components
Finish Custom Interior Work

AND...

Continue to drive the crap out of it

explain . . .
Old 04-08-2008, 05:32 PM   #80
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Can't disclose it yet...It's still in the works. If everything goes as planned it's an engine management that has not been released yet as far as I know.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:42 PM   #81
ilovemynissansilvia

Trader Rating: (1)
ilovemynissansilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
super nice build!!!clean and tastefully done,keep up the good work!
ilovemynissansilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:53 PM   #82
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
s14

nice work !!!!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #83
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
explain . . .
Enthralpy ECU

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:03 PM   #84
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Awesome build, love the color scheme+wheels +1 for you
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:05 PM   #85
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I dont understand what a super duper engine management system is even needed for with an sr swap I suppose.

to each his/her own.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #86
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Haha no enthalpy..doesn't matter anyway until the time comes
Old 04-08-2008, 08:21 PM   #87
Greg3Sileighty

Greg3Sileighty is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG..........................you are my insperation ...................damn keep up with the nice work and that is awesome that you drive the car hard and not use it for show much. Man this so HOT, nice color Pink/white/chrome.
Greg3Sileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:05 PM   #88
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
very nicely done.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:34 PM   #89
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
If it is not fully programmable in real time prepare to be flamed off zilvia

..oh yea or if it's anything similar to or is Megasquirt

Old 04-09-2008, 12:42 PM   #90
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
you should have Jay from Mynes tune it....he's the shiiiiiit..
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote