Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #121
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kouki Chick
Yeah small update..got my last and final intercooler pipe back from the chromers installed it. Nasty blue coupler is a temp until the Vibrant one comes in. Piping is all done and tightened down..yay!

Chrome vinyl came in going to start cutting and laying it this week. Matches the pink powder coat

Hood has arrived from seibon, wheels are at AME and will be here this week! Car will be ready to rock by the end of this week..finally!!!

P.S. Alex you're awesome...tons of fun last night..thanks for the laughs!

The under under shot..installed white line sway bar
Kouki Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2008, 01:28 AM   #122
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
where exactly are you laying that fucking vinyl?

car does not need it.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:28 AM   #123
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
Are you going to put a stock clutchfan/shroud back on this? I know its efficient, but spend all that money anodizing pulleys to cover em up? SPAL fan!

-Jackson.Vaughn.Photography-
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 07:51 AM   #124
CKAMC
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
where exactly are you laying that fucking vinyl?

car does not need it.
$pon$or$, make any sense to you now?
Old 04-14-2008, 08:12 AM   #125
civics suck

civics suck is making a name for him/her selfcivics suck is making a name for him/her self
wowwwww.
marry me? heh
Old 04-14-2008, 08:15 AM   #126
HKSdrift3r
Zilvia Junkie

HKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura aboutHKSdrift3r has a spectacular aura about
that car is pure sexxiness!!
HKSdrift3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:16 AM   #127
300hp owen
Zilvia Junkie

300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future
wow amazing buildup and great attention to detail! sick, and 100x bonus points for being a lady doing the work herself. overtorqued bolts, hahaa, thats the truth, thats how you learn hands on and learn from mistakes, you'll never forget that work when you do it all yourself. big props to you.

your shiny pink/white car is the yin to my flatblack LS1FC yang, if you were closer it'd be fun to do a car photoshoot together. best of luck on finishing up the build and getting it on the road to have some smoky tire shredding fun!

wait, so the AME wheels in the pics are being replaced soon with something with even more awesomerness??!?!?!?

lol @ "The under under shot", thats what, like the voyeuristic escalator underskirt shot for a girls car? nice. I see pink!
Old 04-14-2008, 08:42 AM   #128
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
/insert random "OMG a lady with a car" post

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:55 AM   #129
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Damn i'm not a fan of the Kouki but that shit looks sick. Awesome awesome build.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #130
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
wow now thats a build!!!!! Shit looks awsome! And I bet you get "Damn tight car for a girl!" beut seriouly its just a tight ass car period!
Old 04-14-2008, 10:25 AM   #131
SILVIA_KIDs14.5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
wow amazing build.........a girl after my own heart lol mad props keep up the good work
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #132
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
The vinyl is for sponsors..its a requirement when they help you out and its nice to be able to support people that support you.
For now I will run a clutch fan. In AZ it gets to about 117 in the summer..some motors can keep cool with a clutch fan and some need electric pusher and puller fans...depends on the condition of the motor. There is a custom fabbed fan shroud being made so I will try that route first. If I have cooling issues then I will add a pusher fan..and if I continue to have issues I will do a fully electric set up. The anodizing of pulleys was a gift from my sponsor..and it rocks!
The AME Wheels in the beginning photos have been replaced. Though I loved those wheels, I wanted a lower offset front and rear. I buy wheels like most girls buy shoes..
My oil relocation kit came in..so off to install that, my hood, and start putting the body parts back on! It might be started today????
Old 04-14-2008, 10:53 AM   #133
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
very nice build, I just took a look at this thread. Very well done and super clean. Weren't you out here at FD on Sat?

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:50 AM   #134
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Yeah I was out there this weekend...fun times
Old 04-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #135
Blown240sx
Leaky Injector

Blown240sx is not welcome here anymoreBlown240sx is not welcome here anymoreBlown240sx is not welcome here anymoreBlown240sx is not welcome here anymoreBlown240sx is not welcome here anymoreBlown240sx is not welcome here anymoreBlown240sx is not welcome here anymoreBlown240sx is not welcome here anymoreBlown240sx is not welcome here anymoreBlown240sx is not welcome here anymoreBlown240sx is not welcome here anymore
Just say NO to clutch fan.
Blown240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:31 PM   #136
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
great build, nice car...
Old 04-14-2008, 12:46 PM   #137
heyitzalan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
heyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
damn, ur build is SO HOT. i'm on my way to build my kouki like yours. but u are far ahead, because people sponsored u. i admired your work. PIECE OF ART.
heyitzalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:18 PM   #138
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown240sx View Post
Just say NO to clutch fan.
says the guy that doesn't know what he's talking about.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:38 PM   #139
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
sick build! this car is cleannn
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:05 PM   #140
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Hahaha this thread is what I love about Zilvia.

1) It surprised me... like a couple others, I assumed it was a guy's car, and was going to say how cute it was that his good lookin Gf was helping... then I looked @ the username... then I felt dumb.
2) Actual good parts/good fabrication. No BS builds here, kids.
3) Zilvia Heavyweights weighing in - everyone knows Jack apparently, even in other states. Steve has a custom RSS feed set up so he knows whenever the words 'engine management' come up on zilvia. Koopa actually has a nice turbo setup and likes to bomb on the hopes and dreams of kids who don't. Good stuff.

Excellent car, can't wait to see the wheels/engine management/final look - not to mention track pics

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:18 PM   #141
S13Junkie

S13Junkie is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome build! not a huge fan of the pink but given that your a hot girl building a bad ass 240 I'm ok with it!
S13Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:57 PM   #142
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki Chick View Post
Yeah I was out there this weekend...fun times
hehehe I thought so, we met. Though Jack never formerly intro'd us. hahahhahhahhahhaha

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #143
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Build looks great! Good luck to you...
Slow Poke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:13 PM   #144
Pitchblack98
Leaky Injector

Pitchblack98 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow... I dont think I have ever fallin in love with a car and a woman at the same time. I do believe it just happened...
Pitchblack98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:41 PM   #145
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Sexcellent. Chrome I/C Piping is awesome!
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #146
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
I love baller ass builds!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Old 04-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #147
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
your car is cool, but is it show car or track car or daily? If you track it you should post action shots.
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:52 PM   #148
Dominic Axelson
Zilvia Junkie

Dominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dominic Axelson
wow very nice keep up the good work!
Dominic Axelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #149
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
+1 for requiring action shots

and you should have torn out the battery tray before you painted the engine bay.

Nice job.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:20 PM   #150
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
that is the only legit answer to the vinyl, + rep for joo