Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 07:31 PM   #1
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Join teh movement... SexyPants.

SexyPants.

We're located in GA at the moment and aspiring to go nationwide

We've also a facebook page where you can sign up and become a part of this movement

SexyPants!

Here are some of our rides:

For sticker inquiries:
You can send paypal out to
[email protected]
Please include your name, address, phone number and what kind of stickers (size+color) you want.

12 inches
pink or gold-
$6 dollars each.

24 inches
pink or gold-
$11 dollars each.

Unfortunately, RED flake is discontinued!

Last edited by babowc; 05-04-2008 at 10:01 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 07:33 PM   #2
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
So like, can we buy those stickers ?
Old 04-30-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
kpc_0721
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
kpc_0721 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I want one of those red flake stickers!!! Hook it up....
Old 04-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #4
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to aa87
I like the logos
Old 04-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #5
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
What is it? just for fun?
Old 04-30-2008, 07:36 PM   #6
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Yeah, it's mainly for fun.

As far as stickers go.. I don't know how Mods would consider this.. It is just a group thing. But.. Facebook page should have the sticker stuff
Old 04-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #7
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Just joined group.

Cars and facebook are nonexistent until now.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:40 PM   #8
babowc
Post Whore!

lol.
We're aiming for world domination.

lolololololol...
Old 04-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #9
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
hahah..awesome sticker.. i'd probably sport one..depends on how it messes up/sticks to the paint if u peel it off
Old 04-30-2008, 07:52 PM   #10
babowc
Post Whore!

haha, I PM'ed a moderator about sticker sales..
while I get a response, join the Facebook club!
Old 04-30-2008, 07:53 PM   #11
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
just joined facebook group. id be down for a sticker 5-6" long... and gold
Old 04-30-2008, 07:56 PM   #12
babowc
Post Whore!

I think we only have 12 and 24" stickersss.
Gold ones are smaller than the red ones.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:58 PM   #13
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
thestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to thestreetzking
im saying I would rock a smaller one on the window without a doubt haha
Old 04-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #14
its a kia
Leaky Injector

its a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-known
haha i love the name, the stickers are sexy too, is that first car a sentra? dashboard storage unit looks familiar
Old 04-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #15
babowc
Post Whore!

Yep!
haha, one of our members' ride @ 240atlanta.com
Old 04-30-2008, 08:11 PM   #16
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
We be blowin' uppppp
Old 04-30-2008, 08:12 PM   #17
rowdogg03
Zilvia Member

rowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to all
im down for a gold one..
Old 04-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #18
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
omg sexypants! I'll get my pictures up soon
Old 04-30-2008, 08:41 PM   #19
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Ummmm what's the movement?
Old 04-30-2008, 08:43 PM   #20
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
A sticker.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:44 PM   #21
babowc
Post Whore!

lol.. being SexyPants.
haha, that's the movement
Old 04-30-2008, 09:02 PM   #22
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
SexyPants started so small lol. now look at it!
Old 04-30-2008, 09:03 PM   #23
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
after the Emotion Shocker I told myself to never sport such blasphemy.

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-30-2008, 09:03 PM   #24
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

hmm 12 is a little large for my taste, look great though
Old 04-30-2008, 09:05 PM   #25
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
after the Emotion Shocker I told myself to never sport such blasphemy.
Well SexyPants. Is different. it will get you laid instead of girls walking away in disgust.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:10 PM   #26
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

My luggage rack got me laid.

Old 04-30-2008, 09:13 PM   #27
90KAcoupe
Zilvia Junkie

90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to 90KAcoupe
just joined the group.. i want a gold sticker if any of yall are going to the SEDA Greenville SC event.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:13 PM   #28
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

that luggage rack is fugly. HAHA.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:13 PM   #29
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
hahah this is pretty awesome
Old 04-30-2008, 09:13 PM   #30
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Sexy pants! You don't make big ass gold ones?
Closed Thread