Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 02:41 PM   #301
justaKAiswear
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
justaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I saw the Sexy Pants reppin at Road ATL! Im definately feelin it, I think I might bring it down here to Tally
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 03:12 PM   #302
v-empire
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (22)
v-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nice
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v-empire
its a'ready bin brought'nd!!!

haha... i ve shipped a few to that area too.

Last edited by v-empire; 05-17-2008 at 09:46 PM..
Old 05-17-2008, 06:38 PM   #303
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Im getting a lot of people pming me about Jimmy Up, SexyPants combos on their cars.

...Jimmy Up <3 SexyPants
Old 05-17-2008, 10:00 PM   #304
v-empire
Zilvia Member

v-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nice
here is the gray and the white. I m wearing a Large

Old 05-17-2008, 10:03 PM   #305
v-empire
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Im getting a lot of people pming me about Jimmy Up, SexyPants combos on their cars.

...Jimmy Up <3 SexyPants
lol... thats awesome!

do you have a website?
Old 05-17-2008, 10:22 PM   #306
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sexy pants now makes sexy shirts lol
Old 05-17-2008, 11:32 PM   #307
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
the red stickers go with my car so i will join this movement for a free sticker haha
ok...maby all join for free GO SEXYPANTS
Old 05-18-2008, 12:52 AM   #308
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by v-empire View Post
lol... thats awesome!

do you have a website?

I bought jimmyup.com but have yet to set it up- Now that midterms are over I am gonna jump on that.

CANT WAIT for that shirt bro
Old 05-18-2008, 03:58 PM   #309
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to status:one
loving the t-shirt!
Old 05-19-2008, 02:50 AM   #310
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
OK, I dont know HOW this got to be 11 pages in the CHAT section...but all of these FS posts in the CHAT SECTION MUST STOP. This is like a business, and in order to have a thread like this in the FS section you must be an advertiser.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Closed Thread