Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 08:35 AM   #61
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
wait how can i get on the facebook group..whats the name on it?

just sexy pants?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 08:37 AM   #62
skippy k

Trader Rating: (0)
skippy k is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol sucha bad ass movement.
are the pink sexy pants going to be flake'd like the gold and red ones?
or am i just getting too excited?
Old 05-01-2008, 08:54 AM   #63
v-empire
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (22)
v-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nice
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v-empire
yes... lol.. eveything that comes out.. is gonna have a splash of gayness or feminine...lol

because its funny and we know who we are, so we dont care....its hawt and people cant deny it!! ahahahaha pimpness...

the pink is definitely super sparkly.. i gots those coming..

i dunno how the facebook thingy work, but heres the link....

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10825858989
Old 05-01-2008, 09:11 AM   #64
ant_s13
Leaky Injector

ant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond reputeant_s13 has a reputation beyond repute
hm i might grab one of the sparkle gold ones, go well with my gold wheels and cage haha

start up a Western Australian chapter :P
Old 05-01-2008, 09:22 AM   #65
v-empire
Zilvia Member

v-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nice
hell yess.....i sent two to australia already!
Old 05-01-2008, 09:52 AM   #66
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
hahaha
You're not in Boston!

but.. PM v-empire for any sticker inquiries please!
Old 05-01-2008, 09:54 AM   #67
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I do actually have sexy ass pants on right now.

Hmmmm. Coincidence?...
Old 05-01-2008, 09:56 AM   #68
v-empire
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I do actually have sexy ass pants on right now.

Hmmmm. Coincidence?...
pictures please.... thank you.
i can has zhe sexy pants?
Old 05-01-2008, 01:50 PM   #69
k-os
Leaky Injector

k-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura about
picked up 1 for me and 1 for my friend here in vegas

cant wait til they get here !!
Old 05-01-2008, 02:40 PM   #70
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
so wait. how do i go about getting a sticker?
Old 05-01-2008, 02:43 PM   #71
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
interesting movement you've started... that video just cracked me up though. haha
Old 05-01-2008, 02:50 PM   #72
WTS3
Zilvia Member

WTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of lightWTS3 is a glorious beacon of light
240atl+Sexy Pants ftw!!!
Old 05-01-2008, 03:23 PM   #73
v-empire
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-os View Post
picked up 1 for me and 1 for my friend here in vegas

cant wait til they get here !!
please take some pics and send it to us or post it up.. thats awesome!! woo woo... whatcha for some big laughs and thumbs up....

great ice breaker, ladies love it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tang View Post
hahaha
You're not in Boston!

but.. PM v-empire for any sticker inquiries please!
i moved a while back. yes ATL hometown now..... red sox sexy pants nation 4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
so wait. how do i go about getting a sticker?
you can pm me, i may have few left.
or you can join our almost non-car retarded boards, and laugh all day....lol

check out thread.

http://240atlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13181
Old 05-01-2008, 06:42 PM   #74
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
lol
240atlanta = 90% off topic, 5% car talk, 5% event talk.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:58 AM   #75
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
heres a couple more close up pics of how she sparkles. its mesmerizing.

YAAHH

Old 05-02-2008, 04:09 AM   #76
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I want a red one to 38133. LMK!
Old 05-02-2008, 06:44 AM   #77
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
Did you know based on how the population is spread out, Memphis, Tennessee is the center of the United States. That's why FedEx's main hub is there. Anyway, maybe that will help shipping be cheaper.

The girl in your avatar is amazing.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:28 AM   #78
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Payment sent!
Old 05-02-2008, 09:30 AM   #79
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
I want a red one to 38133. LMK!
reds are out sadly. there for teh OG Sexypants. now we got pink.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:35 AM   #80
v-empire
Zilvia Member

lol.. wooo..sexy pants nation.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10825858989
that video is hilarious, whoever posted it! .. my tummy hurts from laughing.... daaayyuuummm!

Old 05-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #81
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

WOOO dave VJ r32 lookin sick!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #82
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
hahahaha, I'd rock one.

I'm confused how to go about it though

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 05-02-2008, 10:01 AM   #83
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Confused about buying one or what it means?
Old 05-02-2008, 12:10 PM   #84
v-empire
Zilvia Member

someone suggested to me..

breast cancer prevention, donation... sexy pants loves the sexy breasts....

any other ideas? who should we donate to? i dunno how the cancer prevention society will take my proposal from sexy pants.. lol
Old 05-02-2008, 12:13 PM   #85
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
KidSaru LS1 swap fund.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #86
v-empire
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidSaru View Post
KidSaru LS1 swap fund.
that could be arranged too
Old 05-02-2008, 12:36 PM   #87
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Where at in GA are you guys based out of?

And do you have any stickers left?
Old 05-02-2008, 12:39 PM   #88
SCato
Leaky Injector

SCato is an unknown quantity at this point
Were all over Atlanta for now, on our way to worldwide

Started on 240atlanta.com

Old 05-02-2008, 12:42 PM   #89
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Nice. Well if you get more stickers in, lmk, I have a bunch of 240 friends in Tally that would sport 'em.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:43 PM   #90
Terminus2k
Zilvia Member

Terminus2k is making a name for him/her selfTerminus2k is making a name for him/her selfTerminus2k is making a name for him/her self
yeah, the breast cancer one was me...woot woot
i think it wouldnt be too bad, there is a group that sells stuff saying save the ta-ta's
money is money
sexy breast ftw!
Closed Thread