Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 01:05 PM   #91
v-empire
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (22)
v-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nice
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v-empire
lol @save the ta tas...

i ll check on them...
Old 05-02-2008, 01:14 PM   #92
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
in for stickers.

lol @ save the Ta tas
Old 05-02-2008, 02:36 PM   #93
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
i ordered my gold sticker earlier! shit is gonna look crazy on my all flat black car....lol
Old 05-02-2008, 02:44 PM   #94
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
damn you joe!!!

I want one too

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
Old 05-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #95
240swapped

240swapped is an unknown quantity at this point
ahhh, the newest addition to fad central.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:52 PM   #96
v-empire
Zilvia Member

v-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nice
someone message me we should donate to the pandas..lol?

i ll call WWF world wildlife Fed. up... any other ideas.. at least donate to something useful...lol
Old 05-02-2008, 03:22 PM   #97
viperbite
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
viperbite is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
donate to VB inc.

viperblah inc

we donate to...

charitable causes...
Old 05-02-2008, 06:37 PM   #98
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Hey guys!
Thanks for your immense interest in our movement!

If you want to help us by spreading the word around your local forums and crews, shoot us a PM, either me Mike (w00tang), Dave (V-empire) or Casey (viperbite)!

Stickers as seen in those pictures are also no longer available but we're getting some more in much more rad colors!
Old 05-02-2008, 11:44 PM   #99
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
LOL at jr sexypants actin all official. :P
Old 05-02-2008, 11:53 PM   #100
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
so basicaly you're a car club.....how's this a "movemen" o_O but w/e cool looking sticker. If I wasn't against stickers on my car I'd rock one.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:55 PM   #101
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
no.. this is not a freaking car club.. -.- if you dont get it, it cant be taught.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:29 AM   #102
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
i saw an r32 gtst with a built sr20 swap wearing a sexy pants sticker at the nopi drift practice at etown nj
cool guy
Old 05-03-2008, 04:03 PM   #103
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
Was it the white one or the red one? White is virjin jorj, red is tiger racing. They're both awesome!
Old 05-04-2008, 12:25 AM   #104
90KAcoupe
Zilvia Junkie

90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to 90KAcoupe
damn.. i still didnt end up picking on up at the event.. i forgot to.. but i want a 24in gold one..can yall get it made??
Old 05-04-2008, 12:34 AM   #105
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
i can't wait for mine!

its gonna be funny, a gold sparkle sticker on a flat black car lol
Old 05-04-2008, 01:13 AM   #106
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
90% of this thread are people who joined last year.
:sigh:

nice stickers though, the red flake is clearly the best.

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 05-04-2008, 08:56 AM   #107
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
so new people like stickers?

I don't understand what you're trying to say.. :sigh:
Old 05-04-2008, 09:01 AM   #108
Stoichiometric
BANNED

Stoichiometric has a brilliant futureStoichiometric has a brilliant futureStoichiometric has a brilliant futureStoichiometric has a brilliant futureStoichiometric has a brilliant futureStoichiometric has a brilliant futureStoichiometric has a brilliant futureStoichiometric has a brilliant futureStoichiometric has a brilliant futureStoichiometric has a brilliant futureStoichiometric has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tang View Post
Yeah, it's mainly for fun.

As far as stickers go.. I don't know how Mods would consider this.. It is just a group thing. But.. Facebook page should have the sticker stuff
Dude! awsome name!! +10 !!
Old 05-04-2008, 10:49 AM   #109
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash View Post
so new people like stickers?

I don't understand what you're trying to say.. :sigh:
just that bandwagoners will be a little easier to spot
no biggie

If you DID have any left, how much would the red ones be?

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 05-04-2008, 11:02 AM   #110
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

no more big red ones its all pink and gold now. sorry. Red is for OG sexypants lol. :P
Old 05-04-2008, 11:04 AM   #111
v-empire
Zilvia Member

lol...no such thing as bandwagoners here..

it started as a joke a few years ago... people called me that in california, the ATL, NYC, and in Boston, so i called everyone that because i didnt liked to be called that (why the hell sexy pants??), but it worked out great ... and apparently alot of people know about sexy the pants! (started with something i did, that something pimps would have done, dont ask! lol)

so i made stickers. all my friends and people asked for more.. so i made more to sell at cost... get more responses back, and many said it made people laugh and made new friends, so i made more to sell at costs.. now we get so many who wants them... and its so silly... so i figured hey, might as well do it for a good cause even tho its so silly... make people laugh and donate to something we all love.. or try to. i love women, so saving the sexy breast is an option, also amimals.. i will call them up to see what we can do.

i ll up the prices so we can make a profit to donate. pretty simple. make people laugh, know you are confident and comfortable with your sexuality( great ice breaker and women love confident people who can laugh at themselves), and support and donate for a good cause.

red vinyl is out of production/discontinued by manufacturer.. i may get a new red in abut 3 months.

i have raspberry hot pink/red or gold coming in on thrusday to be shipped out.

$11 dollars for the 24 inch
$6 for the 12 inch..

t shirts coming in 2 weeks.

pm me for details. thanks i hope that explains.

pretty simple...

live.love.laugh.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:41 PM   #112
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
make a stencial and ill spray it on my IC in whore house red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:10 PM   #113
90KAcoupe
Zilvia Junkie

90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future
my gold one is ordered. my friend Matt sent the paypal.. but gave u the info to send it to my house..
Old 05-04-2008, 10:11 PM   #114
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Post pics when you get it!
Old 05-04-2008, 10:13 PM   #115
90KAcoupe
Zilvia Junkie

i will for sure.. its going bottom passenger side windshield..
Old 05-04-2008, 10:16 PM   #116
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

thestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to thestreetzking
ordered the gold a couple days ago, shipped same hour! cant wait, a lot of my friends want one already and mine isnt even here yet haha
Old 05-04-2008, 10:27 PM   #117
v-empire
Zilvia Member

stencils??? thats a great idea!!!

i will see how and where to get them made!!

awesome!

take some pics for those who got them. i wanna see!!!
Old 05-05-2008, 01:09 AM   #118
k-os
Leaky Injector

k-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura about
im waiting for mines in vegas and im already getting tempted to order the new pink ones lol.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:33 AM   #119
v-empire
Zilvia Member

u havent got them in vegas yet? hmm.. should be in today then i suppose..

let me know..

dave
Old 05-05-2008, 06:24 AM   #120
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you guys left out the sexy wheres it at?