Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 06:37 AM   #121
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
you guys left out the sexy wheres it at?
Justin took it, but don't worry, he's bringing it back.

Last edited by Cash; 05-05-2008 at 07:33 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2008, 06:47 AM   #122
dxs080jpgex
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
dxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dxs080jpgex
i saw 2 r32's with these stickers this weekend and they were awesome.
@ nopi drift
Old 05-05-2008, 07:29 AM   #123
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
LOL

I just saw this thread...
Old 05-05-2008, 07:39 AM   #124
luckyslide16
Zilvia Junkie

luckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to luckyslide16
Stimulus Check = Get sexypants!

Gonna order mine when the shirts are available.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:37 AM   #125
v-empire
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (22)
v-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nice
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v-empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxs080jpgex View Post
i saw 2 r32's with these stickers this weekend and they were awesome.
@ nopi drift
lol....sexy pants on skylines? nahhhh!

woo woo..how was the event?

we need to get more of them on the NOPI and Formula D cars.. lol
Old 05-05-2008, 09:01 AM   #126
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
I'm giving one to my mom for mother's day. What a great mother's day gift idea!
Old 05-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #127
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
what the fuck is a sexypants?

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 05-05-2008, 09:34 AM   #128
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
What you do a sexy dance in.

fuck if I know. Funny stickers.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 05-05-2008, 09:46 AM   #129
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
what the fuck is a sexypants?
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tang View Post
This reminds me of my favorite dance from high school, the c*ck swing. It's easy, put on some loose fitting shorts (or favorite sexypants), then thrust your hips forward and back as your flopping johnson mesmerizes the ladies.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:48 AM   #130
v-empire
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (22)
v-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nicev-empire is just really nice
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v-empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trainee View Post
What you do a sexy dance in.

fuck if I know. Funny stickers.
lmao..... thats why you are sexy pants! coz you know you are, without any questions oe hesistations.. you just know it..lol
Old 05-05-2008, 11:40 AM   #131
k-os
Leaky Injector

k-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by v-empire View Post
u havent got them in vegas yet? hmm.. should be in today then i suppose..

let me know..

dave
they will probably be here today or tomorrow.
no worries.

ill let ya know when i get em and send you some pictures.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:42 PM   #132
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Old 05-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #133
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
MY SC400 has sexypants
Old 05-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #134
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
sexyypanntss
Old 05-05-2008, 07:09 PM   #135
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore
theres nothing really sexy about rotas and sportmaxxs but w/e, some ppls pallets just arent as refined as others
Old 05-05-2008, 08:04 PM   #136
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Pics of your car?
Old 05-05-2008, 08:47 PM   #137
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore
^what does that matter when it comes to style? Im a broke college student with a 100% stock OEM S13, if I had wheel money you can be damn sure I wouldnt be caught dead w/ knockoffs, so lick it bwei.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:48 PM   #138
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
lol, whats with your negative attitude.
can't be sexy without work wheels? cmon now.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:51 PM   #139
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

^lots of other genuine wheel companies besides work...so yeah.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:52 PM   #140
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02BRB20 View Post
^what does that matter when it comes to style? Im a broke college student with a 100% stock OEM S13, if I had wheel money you can be damn sure I wouldnt be caught dead w/ knockoffs, so lick it bwei.
That's like saying Jessica Alba isn't sexy when she's giving you a lap dance just because she is wearing Victors Secret lingerie (Well... that and the herpes, but you know what I mean). It may be a knock off, but it looks the part and gets the job done.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:56 PM   #141
babowc
Post Whore!

lol, we don't need that kind of negativity!
ignore him , haha.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:58 PM   #142
90KAcoupe
Zilvia Junkie

90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to 90KAcoupe
^^ i hope this doesnt turn into a flame fest.. cause im getting super freaking excited about some sexy pants..

cause who cares about wheels when u have sexy pants..

sexy pants turns knockoffs to legit wheels. why u ask... cause they are sexy pants... enough said...
Old 05-05-2008, 09:02 PM   #143
babowc
Post Whore!

lol nuff said +1^ hahaha
shit, ran out of reps
Old 05-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #144
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Old 05-05-2008, 09:10 PM   #145
90KAcoupe
Zilvia Junkie

90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to 90KAcoupe
^^ see. those are fucking ballin as shit.. since they have those sexy pants...
Old 05-05-2008, 09:28 PM   #146
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
i deff want a stencil for my intercooler. i am painting my intercool black next week. it would look great with gold or red paint sayin sexypants real big on it. let me know or let me know the font and ill get it myself. message me the font if you dont want others to know what you use. im all about it.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:39 PM   #147
babowc
Post Whore!

hm..
Dave is looking into a stencil.
we'll update you shortly!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:08 PM   #148
babowc
Post Whore!

lol
Old 05-06-2008, 01:27 AM   #149
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
I thought I'd point out on GTA4, when you date Michelle, buy the track pants from the Russian shop. Next time you pick her up for a date, she will compliment your Sexy Pants
Old 05-06-2008, 04:02 AM   #150
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Tech_Weapons View Post
I thought I'd point out on GTA4, when you date Michelle, buy the track pants from the Russian shop. Next time you pick her up for a date, she will compliment your Sexy Pants
lol thanks for pointing that out ill have to check it out.

im glad everyone is getting there stickers and i hope your happy with them.
Closed Thread