Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-11-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
turbocrazy07
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
turbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post your pics of your Steering Wheel Set up...

Post pics of your steering wheel combo set up! and gauge clusters!!

Last edited by turbocrazy07; 09-15-2008 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: edit**
turbocrazy07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 12:51 PM   #2
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
hahaa

tight.

i got a nardi 330 bro

classic black black

do it

of course you had a civic before this
Old 07-11-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
turbocrazy07
Leaky Injector

turbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
hahaa

tight.

i got a nardi 330 bro

classic black black

do it

of course you had a civic before this
i read learn to drive in a honda and then drive nissan so thats what i did lol
Old 07-11-2008, 12:54 PM   #4
RanciD
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
RanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RanciD Send a message via MSN to RanciD
momo hub, momo race wheel and $$ brown interior

Old 07-11-2008, 12:54 PM   #5
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
thats tight.

lemme know when you do the "wire tuck" on your new car.
I want to see pics.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:14 PM   #6
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
There are tons of pics in here.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=175045

some have steering wheels.
awesomenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:26 PM   #7
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
thats tight.

lemme know when you do the "wire tuck" on your new car.
I want to see pics.
And the JDM amber interior everything lights.
KidSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #8
geoff240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
geoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
330mm nardi / momo hub
geoff240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:03 PM   #9
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomenick View Post
There are tons of pics in here.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=175045

some have steering wheels.
Well, I'd hope most of them do....or else they're f*cked when they drive it.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:39 PM   #10
turbocrazy07
Leaky Injector

s14

old set up

going into current car possibly....
Old 07-11-2008, 07:41 PM   #11
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Yay..Time to write notes down..to make it easier to steal your shit!

w00t!

*sigh*

Fail thread.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:49 PM   #12
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Mooneyes wheel, 330 mil i think
Machined adapter 3bolt-6bolt
Ebay hub and quick release

ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:03 PM   #13
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
240sxvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
nice pix
gives me a idea on how i should do mine
240sxvaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #14
mjjstang
Post Whore!

mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
someone please explain to me why I need a new/better steering wheel from my stock one that has worked just fine for me. I am not obese so I do not need a removable one. k thx.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #15
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
taller people, door bars. i hated my stock wheel. i couldn't even heel toe with it in.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:16 PM   #16
Jonnyblaze
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Jonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymoreJonnyblaze is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
its jdm tyte yo

'91 Hatch - Work in Progress
Jonnyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:32 PM   #17
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjstang View Post
someone please explain to me why I need a new/better steering wheel from my stock one that has worked just fine for me. I am not obese so I do not need a removable one. k thx.
there's nothing wrong with the stock one

that being said, spacing it out really helped me find a more comfortable seating position
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:20 PM   #18
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Also, is it just me or is the stock wheel not perfectly round?

Kinda bothered me, and it's too far forward, and also probably worn out to shit.

Old car, same wheel in new car. Just some rando 330mm white wheel with momo hub.

Old 07-12-2008, 01:31 AM   #19
DrG_RPS13

DrG_RPS13 has a spectacular aura aboutDrG_RPS13 has a spectacular aura aboutDrG_RPS13 has a spectacular aura aboutDrG_RPS13 has a spectacular aura aboutDrG_RPS13 has a spectacular aura aboutDrG_RPS13 has a spectacular aura about
Sparco 350mm in suade with deep corn.

Momo Corse 330mm on my N14

DrG_RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:03 AM   #20
SLEEPERracer
Leaky Injector

SLEEPERracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS!3 View Post
Mooneyes wheel, 330 mil i think
Machined adapter 3bolt-6bolt
Ebay hub and quick release

where do you get a steering wheel like this??
SLEEPERracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:05 AM   #21
Firestorm
Zilvia Junkie

Firestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Firestorm

momo race with a brass/gold looking color.

but i need to get a dished wheel, sometimes my fingers hit the wiper switch because it's so close.
Firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:23 AM   #22
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
what the..

ban
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 03:01 AM   #23
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

random steering wheel i took off a s13 sr clip
that had a "high speed dancing 2001" decal on the dash haha.
Green sparkles mmmm
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 09:40 AM   #24
Fred Allen Burge
Zilvia Junkie

Fred Allen Burge is an unknown quantity at this point

2000 Maxima OEM w/air bag.

Fred
Fred Allen Burge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 09:46 AM   #25
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Nardi 330MM deep corn, leather
Works Bell hub
Works Bell Rapfix II quick release

khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #26
afro88
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
afro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

(dont mind the automaticness, it's being taken care of)

The stock steering wheel being so close to the dash is uncomfortable to me. With my wheel spaced like this I can have a more comfortable seating position (for me). But I mean in reality there probably isnt any performance benefit over stock. The stock s chassis steering wheel is decent, much better than other cars.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:00 AM   #27
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
It's not about being obese/ not obese. People get quick releases to make it easier to get out of their cars, if they have a roll cage, seat with large bolsters, etc. Some people do it for security, but as has been stated a billion times on this forum, that's not effective.
awesomenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:33 AM   #28
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
yah, 'coz you have idiots start threads like this..

khilgers has a works bell rapfix II quick release for anyone interested and lives in Minnesota!

MS!3 uses a generic ebay quick release for anyone interested and lives in Bossier, LA

anyone from socal care to tell me what setup they have? i'd be glad to come by and look at your car late at night!

oh and my car has a 3-step process to start my car! press the hazard button not once, not twice, but thrice! open the trunk and gas tank! step on the brake and turn the key! i also live at 10215 Monterey St. Bellflower, CA 90706

i'll start a new thread later.. "How To Steal My Car [PICS & Details OR NO POST]"

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomenick View Post
Some people do it for security, but as has been stated a billion times on this forum, that's not effective.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #29
mjjstang
Post Whore!

mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
I guess you guys have points, I just hate how that seems to be the first thing kiddies buy is a steering wheel. and then they usually abandon the project. I mean if I was buying a full race car I would consider, but yah.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:41 PM   #30
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanciD View Post
momo hub, momo race wheel and $$ brown interior

man thats the cleanest brown interior car I've seen
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote