Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-07-2008, 01:50 AM   #61
17Green

Trader Rating: (0)
17Green has a spectacular aura about17Green has a spectacular aura about17Green has a spectacular aura about17Green has a spectacular aura about17Green has a spectacular aura about17Green has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
There's a lot of beautiful interior setups on this thread. Keep em' coming!!

*Sticky?*
17Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 02:21 PM   #62
796Legend

796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
SWEET POST!

anyway what do you guys with suede wheels do about fucking up the suede with skin oils?

wear gloves all the time and brush it?
Ya I wear gloves and usually just give it a good brush over with the gloves. When I first got my wheel i thought it was the coolest thing but now its more annoying than anything. I might go back to a good ol leather nardi.
796Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #63
sfljdmej2
Leaky Injector

sfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enough
some old pics of my old s13

Old 08-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #64
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ghey pic cuz it was wayyy tooo sunny out be heres all i got for now

Nardi 330mm deep corn and i loves it. Works bell flipper was the best investment ever cuz my jic bucket is so toight i can barely fit my scrawny ass legs by the wheel.
Maybe i should get my bro to take the pics he has the skills in the fam and also rocks the same wheel in suede
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #65
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
Random 330mm Baby Blue Wheel, NRG Short HUB, and NRG QR 2.5. No play with the quick release on there solid. just the button from the QR came off but whatever.

Old 08-08-2008, 01:31 PM   #66
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlckBeautyVTEC View Post
Random 330mm Baby Blue Wheel, NRG Short HUB, and NRG QR 2.5. No play with the quick release on there solid. just the button from the QR came off but whatever.

I Love the baby blue.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:39 PM   #67
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
You know, I've come to the conclusion that my beater piece of shit '88 Celica was more advanced than I thought. Slow, no heat, no A/C, but the headlights would shut themselves off when you got out of the car and it had tilt and (here's where this comment is relevant) telescopic steering.

Want the wheel closer? Go buy spacers and hubs and adapters? Nope. *click* *pull* *click* Done.

I honestly wonder why more cars don't have telescoping steering wheels.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #68
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
You know, I've come to the conclusion that my beater piece of shit '88 Celica was more advanced than I thought. Slow, no heat, no A/C, but the headlights would shut themselves off when you got out of the car and it had tilt and (here's where this comment is relevant) telescopic steering.

Want the wheel closer? Go buy spacers and hubs and adapters? Nope. *click* *pull* *click* Done.

Uh.... deep corn Nardi > OEM school bus wheel?
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:47 AM   #69
miklos
Zilvia Member

miklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choices
Quote:

The button comes off the NRG quick release hubs? Can you replace it?
miklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:12 AM   #70
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:

You know, the C5 Z06 doesn't have a telescopic wheel either... one of the things that pisses me off the most about that otherwise very well thought out car.

The C6 corrected that problem, but you can't replace the seat or steering wheel in a C6 without a million airbag warnings, which put the car in 'limp' mode.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:45 AM   #71
blu2fourty
Zilvia Member

blu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really nice
nismo wheel, hub, seat, shifter in my s14

-95 gold 240sx (sold)
-95 white 240sx le (scrapped)
-95 black 240sx le w/sr (parting out)
-95 purple 240sx le
blu2fourty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:59 AM   #72
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Uh.... deep corn Nardi > OEM school bus wheel?
Uh, not the point?

Point: Telescoping column > having to buy steering wheel spacers

And it was actually a pretty small wheel for OEM =P
Old 08-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #73
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Quote:
Just about my setup, but I have a red/black striped wheel, and a regular depth hub.

I love that wheel, feels so damn good.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:29 AM   #74
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Uh, not the point?

Point: Telescoping column > having to buy steering wheel spacers

And it was actually a pretty small wheel for OEM =P
It's a 240, what did you expect?

It's not a 3000GT where it's full of gadgets that break 3 years down the road
Old 08-12-2008, 08:30 AM   #75
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Ok, lets find a point of agreement here;

At least 240's have tilt. not having tilt suuuuuuuucks.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:33 AM   #76
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
here is my setup....old pics though....alot more has been done inside now!

and the car the wheel is in
Old 08-12-2008, 08:46 AM   #77
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Just sayin', if my 20-year old Celica had it, it should be more common. It sure would be nice. The mechanism wasn't any more complicated than the tilt; just flip a lever, pull the wheel out, put the lever back.

And no tilt is terrible. I drove (...valet parked) a Boxster once and couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how to adjust the seat or steering wheel. The lady who owned it was 5'nothing", I had to drive it like an 18-wheeler
Old 08-12-2008, 08:55 AM   #78
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Yeah, the Z32s didn't have adjustable steering, just as the S2000 doesn't.

Kinda sucks.

Anyway... let's get this thread back on topic.

Here's an older pic of my steering wheel setup. Before the NRG thin QR and the Hello Kitty horn button.

Old 08-13-2008, 01:53 PM   #79
drifterdave
Leaky Injector

drifterdave is on the path to ruindrifterdave is on the path to ruin
deep dish wheel, snap on shift knob, spin knob, sparco seat

drifterdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 02:15 PM   #80
titopr06
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (68)
titopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
nardi 330 classic with works hub

Last edited by titopr06; 10-04-2008 at 10:00 AM..
titopr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:28 PM   #81
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Works Bell hub
Nrg v2.5 QR
Nrg Lock
Vertex 330

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:47 PM   #82
Don Nguyen
Zilvia Member

Don Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-knownDon Nguyen is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to Don Nguyen
The tilt function became no longer available on some cars due to safety issues. Some people would have their steering wheels set at improper angles, in relation to their seating.
Don Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 03:04 PM   #83
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
more setups please!.. lot of nice wheels in here..will post mine once i get mine!
implayaz9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 07:15 PM   #84
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Nguyen View Post
The tilt function became no longer available on some cars due to safety issues. Some people would have their steering wheels set at improper angles, in relation to their seating.
hence Infiniti's new "synchronization" feature, you adjust seat, it adjust steering wheel and mirrors automatically! pretty sweet, bet none of ya'll bitches knew that shit.... j/k

My setup. MOMO Monte Carlo, Spec-D CF quick release, Momo Hub.

Old 08-24-2008, 08:47 PM   #85
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Dino 330mm Check out the nissan horn button, i love it. best ebay buy of my life!

s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:13 PM   #86
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanciD View Post
momo hub, momo race wheel and $$ brown interior

that brown interior actually looks really good and clean I like it...its different and neat lol
Old 08-28-2008, 11:05 PM   #87
turbocrazy07
Leaky Injector

turbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choicesturbocrazy07 has made poor choices
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
hence Infiniti's new "synchronization" feature, you adjust seat, it adjust steering wheel and mirrors automatically! pretty sweet, bet none of ya'll bitches knew that shit.... j/k

My setup. MOMO Monte Carlo, Spec-D CF quick release, Momo Hub.

siick cluster setup i like it
Old 08-29-2008, 03:09 PM   #88
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocrazy07 View Post
siick cluster setup i like it
Thanks...

Moar pics, freshly detailed!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:30 PM   #89
Farkel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Farkel has a spectacular aura aboutFarkel has a spectacular aura aboutFarkel has a spectacular aura aboutFarkel has a spectacular aura aboutFarkel has a spectacular aura aboutFarkel has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Farkel

Old 12-11-2008, 07:43 PM   #90
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

NRG short hub> NRG Quick Release V2> Personal Blitz steering wheel. custom shift knob burnt titanium knob. kind of my old set up but i cant take any pics cars the car is in storage : /
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote