Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #91
P_856
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
P_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
old school nardi
P_856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 08:59 PM   #92
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 12-14-2008, 09:28 PM   #93
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
i love this thread
Old 12-14-2008, 10:37 PM   #94
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Old 12-14-2008, 10:57 PM   #95
saleaf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
saleaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

HAHA WORK IN PROGRESS
saleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:24 PM   #96
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farkel View Post

is that a viper? what car is it?
Old 12-14-2008, 11:31 PM   #97
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
FD RX7
Old 12-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #98
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva

personel wheel i bought from kevin, worksbell hub
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:39 PM   #99
whatda
BANNED

whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS!3 View Post
Mooneyes wheel, 330 mil i think
Machined adapter 3bolt-6bolt
Ebay hub and quick release

were did you get the 3 - 6 blot thing
whatda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:46 PM   #100
Veetak

Trader Rating: (2)
Veetak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Any oem silvia or r32 ones?

I love oem....
Veetak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:51 PM   #101
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute

Yarr, it's driving me nuts
Old 12-14-2008, 11:59 PM   #102
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:59 PM   #103
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Tsk tsk tsk you behd boiii you didn't know what cockpit from what FR chassis it's from? :ghey:

To be honest, if I woulda second-guessed myself I'm pretty sure I could've sworn it was an MKIV Supra.

I'm running OEM baby! And anyone who knows of a place where I can re-leather/re-upholster my stock steering wheel, shoot me a PM. I have a JOEM S14 steering wheel that's had a couple chunks scraped off.

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:46 AM   #104
drift_jdm
Leaky Injector

drift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nice

grant wheel, grant hub.
drift_jdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:04 AM   #105
Kcheng
Leaky Injector

Kcheng is on a distinguished road
i like the nardi deep corns u guys got
Kcheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:01 AM   #106
brett-hancock
Leaky Injector

brett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymore
s13

MAN, where in the hell do you get those FAT, WHITE/COLORED wheels??? Not particularly lookin for the grant style like above, somethin' deeper like "FIRELIZARD" says is drivin' his nuts haha!!! Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
brett-hancock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:07 AM   #107
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

BillWatcher is making a name for him/her selfBillWatcher is making a name for him/her self
I am easily entertained -_-

Old 12-15-2008, 02:22 AM   #108
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
heres mine nardi rally 350mm, nrg short hub, and nrg quickrelease.

Old 12-15-2008, 06:33 AM   #109
brett-hancock
Leaky Injector

brett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymore
LIKE THIS DEEP!!! Anyone know what kinda wheel this is and/or where to get one???

Last edited by brett-hancock; 12-15-2008 at 10:02 PM..
brett-hancock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:06 AM   #110
OTG Vinyl
Zilvia Member

OTG Vinyl is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
FD RX7

OTG Vinyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:13 AM   #111
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Nardi Classico
Nismo Hub

Old 12-15-2008, 07:29 AM   #112
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
i like the shift knob and ammo setup
Old 12-15-2008, 07:58 AM   #113
itz_jOw3
BANNED

itz_jOw3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to itz_jOw3 Send a message via AIM to itz_jOw3 Send a message via MSN to itz_jOw3 Send a message via Yahoo to itz_jOw3
zyeeeaaaa JDMMM

Limited edition Orido Nardi Steering Wheel !!

itz_jOw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:08 AM   #114
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
my wheel

LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:51 AM   #115
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Nardi Classico
Nismo Hub

Dude you so need a pineapple green grenade! lmao!

I will post pics of mine, shits hella dusty, been busy with life and all my otha toys I neglect the finished ones...
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #116
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I remember when nobody had Nardis.

I think LOGAN is 100% responsible for EVERYBODY having them.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:09 AM   #117
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
i think i'ma get the mooneyes wheel....

as long as i can find a QR that will work on it.

Anyone?
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:58 AM   #118
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
my wheel

Awesome.

Ive got a momo hub, is there an adapter out there for the 3 hole mooneyes wheels or do I need to make one? 12.5" sounds grrrrrrrrrrreat
Old 12-15-2008, 01:23 PM   #119
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post

Different car, another of the same wheel, but next year, regulations say no wooden wheels for competition

Old 12-15-2008, 01:30 PM   #120
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Was -

Now -

Gonna be -