Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-27-2009, 06:52 AM   #61
tougekid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
tougekid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I love the way my Blitz Nur spec R sounds. the only problem is its burning a hole in my areo. has any on test fitted this on a car with areo?
can you get a sound bite on a sr20det motor?
this something i would try if it doesnt burn the areo.
tougekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2009, 07:00 AM   #62
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Dart Izumi for the masses! I like it.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:07 AM   #63
ProjNightshade
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ProjNightshade will become famous soon enoughProjNightshade will become famous soon enoughProjNightshade will become famous soon enoughProjNightshade will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'd buy 2 if it had a resonator like the one pictured and was closer to the body. some of us spent 40 hours cutting the tow hook off. haha.

you gonna make them for s14?
ProjNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:26 AM   #64
wannabdr1ftr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
wannabdr1ftr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i like it...just the tips need to be a bigger diameter thats all but besides that i like it
wannabdr1ftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:36 AM   #65
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
x98223894 for the at MINIMUM 3" tips

I say it needs to be done in a resonated verson, if someone doesnt want the resonator, only takes 10min to cut it off an well a pipe section on.

3" BlastPipes on the 1st gen rx7!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 10:20 AM   #66
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews

This right here is exactly what you should make.
It seems to be pretty much what you already did (however, this Works9 one has the slight "kink" in it like the Dart Izumi.) I can do without the kink in it.

Those are the silencers I would like.
I don't want to drive the straight piping around the streets. too risky.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #67
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
at first I was like cool not too bad, and then when you reved it... oh HELLZ NO.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #68
Monooxide
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Monooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftking777 View Post
3" BlastPipes on the 1st gen rx7!!!!
First Gen RX7... . They're pretty cool cars especially if they're really clean.
Monooxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:34 AM   #69
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
mines a piece...however its a race car...
Old 01-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #70
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Maybe two version should be made cause the ones posted now would not work with aggressive aero. They would be sunk in and not look well.

Maybe make a stock body and a long tip version?
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:38 AM   #71
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

This right here is exactly what you should make.
It seems to be pretty much what you already did (however, this Works9 one has the slight "kink" in it like the Dart Izumi.) I can do without the kink in it.

Those are the silencers I would like.
I don't want to drive the straight piping around the streets. too risky.

pretty much my dream exhaust right there... so if isis makes something close to that, would be awesome... the silencers should be made optional, they would bump the price up and most people who want this really don't care about silencers... i had mine on my exhaust and just removed it...

PS. those who want it to sound "low" is just a dumb idea and would bump up the price... if u want low sounding go with real muffler and stuff not some straight pipes... at least i get the resonator for people with KA and the silencers cause i sometimes put on my silencer to lower the sound a bit
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #72
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
another idea.

There are those J ones that have the slip on tips you can buy with variable lengths.

Let's say you have silencers right? They will have the hole in there that you bolt the silencer too. Cool.

I think you could also sell extender tips that work in the same way. You could bolt them right in to that same hole that would be used for the silencers.

You could offer regular tips or burnt tips.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:53 AM   #73
Monooxide
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Monooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftking777 View Post
mines a piece...however its a race car...
I know your car. Is it still KA-T?
Monooxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:10 AM   #74
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post

ugh that looks like a nasty dent on the tip, you should try to roll it out.
kuruptR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #75
tougekid
Zilvia Member

tougekid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
another idea.

There are those J ones that have the slip on tips you can buy with variable lengths.

Let's say you have silencers right? They will have the hole in there that you bolt the silencer too. Cool.

I think you could also sell extender tips that work in the same way. You could bolt them right in to that same hole that would be used for the silencers.

You could offer regular tips or burnt tips.
this would be the best option IMHO
tougekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #76
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monooxide View Post
I know your car. Is it still KA-T?
yup rx7 is still ka-t

and KuruptR good eye, i didnt see that until you pointed it out...hopefully its not a factory flaw
Old 01-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #77
Brian
Post Whore!

The bend is on the prototype.
I can't imagine they would sell them all like that.

lol
Old 01-27-2009, 12:07 PM   #78
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
3" to dual 3" exits.

<$300

slight upward bend for style and clearance.

resonated and muffled.

build it and they will come.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:21 PM   #79
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Make the tips longer, bigger and put resonators in it.
What he said!
midnight zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:27 PM   #80
Brian
Post Whore!

If I HAD to, I could deal with the resonator.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #81
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
bigger end pipes...
3.5" to 3" exit at LEAST.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:03 PM   #82
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
wouldn't dual 3" tips not fit most bumper exit holes. 6" is kind of wide
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:51 PM   #83
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ughhh resonators should be optional... that would make everyone happy, and brian's idea about having holes for optional silencers and tip extenders would be great
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #84
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews

Resinator like that. I don't get why the fuck everyone has to have extremely loud exhaust. A good resonator will make it sound great.
My DD's were far from quiet but still sounded nice when turboed.

No gay kinks pointing the tips up.

No gay super long pipes protruding a billion miles from the back of the car.

Bigger pipes.

The pipe sizes you currently have are better suited for an 86.

S chassis need bigger.

Glad to see you guys making an effort to produce a nice exhaust.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:22 PM   #85
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'd love to see proper shots of the ground clearance.. Its a problem for many of us.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:25 PM   #86
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Can you guys make a super quiet 3" N1 style exhaust?

All the quiet exhausts are ugly, and all the cool-looking exhausts are loud.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #87
EroGori
Leaky Injector

EroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

Resinator like that. I don't get why the fuck everyone has to have extremely loud exhaust. A good resonator will make it sound great.
My DD's were far from quiet but still sounded nice when turboed.

No gay kinks pointing the tips up.

No gay super long pipes protruding a billion miles from the back of the car.

Bigger pipes.

The pipe sizes you currently have are better suited for an 86.

S chassis need bigger.

Glad to see you guys making an effort to produce a nice exhaust.
Quoted for 100% Truth
EroGori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:32 PM   #88
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
I'd love to see proper shots of the ground clearance.. Its a problem for many of us.
+121212342455

my exhaust scrapes everything right now and my car isnt extremely low.

exhaust zar posted looks good
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:18 PM   #89
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
+121212342455

my exhaust scrapes everything right now and my car isnt extremely low.

exhaust zar posted looks good
Exhaust Zar posted is a banged up Greddy DD , which is now out of production. They were one of my favorite exhausts for our cars. The other one is the Buddy Club Spec II(way to loud for street use without a silencer) but ya dual is the bomb put a muffler in the middle with resonators on the ends . A throaty exhaust sounds nice, a loud exhaust gets annoying.

P.S. both exhausts I mentioned are excellent in the ground clearance department and I would tend to agree with others. I want excellent ground clearance because exhaust systems usually seem to be the main offenders in this department.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #90
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Anyone have pics of the Reinhard dual exhaust on a 240sx.
Those exhausts look ganster!!!

Oh pipping on the dual tips should be bigger. For the Original Post.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote