Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-27-2009, 03:33 PM   #91
vespaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (64)
vespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Can you guys make a super quiet 3" N1 style exhaust?

All the quiet exhausts are ugly, and all the cool-looking exhausts are loud.
that's so true....
Old 01-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #92
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
^^ search bro theres a for sale thread for them.
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #93
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I had DD's on my s14.

Best fitting exhaust I've seen on a 240 that wasn't custom.

That combined with hose clamps around the bushings and I was set.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:53 PM   #94
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I may have missed it, but what is the piping diameter on that test version of the exhaust?
I think it looks good.

I'll even buy that exact one. It's perfect.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #95
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
i think it's ok on s13, but if you ever make it for s14 it'll need to be 3" tips.
I also like the silencer idea.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #96
EroGori
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
EroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
IMO, Enjuku should pretty much just copy the Greddy dd. It isn't available anymore whereas anyone on zilvia can go buy some blast pipes and get them welded up if they want that staggered angled tip thing. Closest thing to the DD is the Buddy Club Spec II, but that is a single pipe and it is way too loud.
EroGori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:34 PM   #97
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
The GReddy DD sucks a dick.

... in my ever so humble opinion.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #98
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
The Greddy DD's sucked my dick very well.

So well in fact that I came like a geyser.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #99
thesimpleS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
thesimpleS13 is making a name for him/her selfthesimpleS13 is making a name for him/her selfthesimpleS13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to thesimpleS13
they look nice! but when it comes to this kind of styled exhaust. The A-spec blast pipes always pop into my head.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:26 PM   #100
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
This exhaust is King.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:50 PM   #101
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
This exhaust is King.

What size tips are those???

Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:16 PM   #102
Brian
Post Whore!

Way too big.

Ken, what size is the piping you are using on that prototype?

I am really interested in it and consider one already sold if you make it just like that prototype.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:19 PM   #103
drivens13
Zilvia Member

drivens13 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ is that a HKS dual dragger(iirc)?
Ken i would really be interested in this also if it looked more like the DD's tips atleast.
drivens13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:22 PM   #104
Brian
Post Whore!

That is a Rein Hard exhaust.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #105
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
4" is perfect tip size imo but only for big aero
3" didn't look bad on mild bumper and if they're too short for you guys then put extension pieces on and polish em up
Old 01-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #106
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
How about a turbo and a NA application? Turbo runs 3" cat-back with 4" tips. NA runs 2.5" with 3.5" tips.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:13 PM   #107
ChicagoS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
ChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her selfChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChicagoS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Turbo View Post
def cool a cool lookin exhaust for a turbo app....but seriously...

who puts a straight pipe on a stock KA?!?!
My buddy ran a Buddy Club Spec II on his DOHC KA before he slapped a Turbo kit on it..... thing sounded like an RB
Old 01-27-2009, 09:42 PM   #108
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
These are 3.25-3.5" I don't remember exactly:

It was quiet when it was on my KA, it sounded great, I actually got a lot of complements from old people (like 60+) just walking by my when I was parking.

It sounds great on my SR now as well, haha.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #109
shanes14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
shanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i would buy the exhaust exactley how it is.. i'd also buy it if the tips were a little bit bigger.
shanes14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #110
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
If the tips are 3", I will pay right now.
sunnys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:02 PM   #111
sidewayz240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
3" tips, slight upward angle and slant cut tips, I'd buy one. Yes it been done but thats what most people like.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:24 PM   #112
2toneluv
Zilvia Junkie

2toneluv is an unknown quantity at this point
3" tips with a resonator and maybe silencers as an option.. but i like it id buy it for sure
2toneluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:34 PM   #113
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
So will this new exhaust also be available on Ebay for 120$ shipped, among all the others?

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:36 PM   #114
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
people still love LOUD exhaust?
Old 01-28-2009, 06:47 AM   #115
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
We are considering doing the tips in 3". The proto-type was 3" and split to dual 2.5"

No, the exhaust will not be available on Ebay or anything like that. This is an ISIS only exhaust. No one else will have access to it but ISIS and any company who sells ISIS.

Ken
[email protected]

Old 01-28-2009, 07:30 AM   #116
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
do you have an estimated price range yet? i was just going to make one of these for my car but if the price is right i might go with yours. any chance we can get what it sounds like on an sr?
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 07:38 AM   #117
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I am hoping to have the price in the mid to low 2's. But that all depends on build quantity and interest.

Ken
[email protected]

Old 01-28-2009, 07:45 AM   #118
Monooxide
Zilvia Addict

Monooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to behold
You guys really love this dual tip stuff huh?
Monooxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 07:47 AM   #119
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monooxide View Post
You guys really love this dual tip stuff huh?
YES..

fukmesasglth
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:34 AM   #120
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
We are considering doing the tips in 3". The proto-type was 3" and split to dual 2.5"

No, the exhaust will not be available on Ebay or anything like that. This is an ISIS only exhaust. No one else will have access to it but ISIS and any company who sells ISIS.

Ken
Definitely do the 3" tips at least. I also think it would be smart to offer one with a resonator and a muffler with the same tips, it's definitely possible to fit them on there.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote