Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-08-2009, 11:31 PM   #91
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisMyDiction View Post
this is brilliant. really brilliant. i have seen plenty of sub 13 second daily drivers on wheels less expensive than 1k... seriously... people need to READ

the point of this thread was to ask if there were any wheels that would give me good value and performance for around 1k. i NEVER said i couldn't afford wheels. after this month i'll have plenty of money at my disposal (i work on comission) but i'd still PREFER PREFER PREFER PREFER not to spend a shit ton on wheels. not that i can't AFFORD, i would RATHER NOT! it's not a matter of SAVING UP, because i HAVE the money, i was just wondering if there is a wheel for less than 200 per wheel that will be light, strong, and decent looking, if the answer is no, then so be it i will have to spend a little extra.

can anyone suggest a wheel that's inexpensive, and of respectable quality to someone who CAN affor more expensive wheels, but would prefer NOT to spend that much money...

lol and yes several people have done so already. i'm REALLy falling in love with those MB battles, but i'd need to go 5lug first. have seen a couple conversions for around 300, that means with the MB's AND the conversion i'm looking at around 1k, add tires and i'm smooth sailing. any other ideas like this one?

also, i'm intrigued by the diamond steelies idea, anyone have pics? searched but didn't find much.
w/e man, do whatever you want. I never say you can't afford anything over 1g. I am saying if you like cheaping out on everything, might as well not modify your car. Thanks and have a nice day.
C-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #92
payne219
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
payne219 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The only thing good about sportmax knockoffs is I dont worry about wrecking them daily driving or drifting.

If i bounce off a curb and wreck them... so what i can get a new one for 100 some bucks

If you wreck a nice set of Works your going to want to shoot yourself in the face.
payne219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:36 AM   #93
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
pro tip: don't drive your car into curbs.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:40 AM   #94
sincity_sil80
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sincity_sil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
you can replace the damaged parts. good part about 3 piece wheels.. bbs rs meshies FTW!!

20 till 3:00 =
sincity_sil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:41 AM   #95
JurisMyDiction
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JurisMyDiction is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-unit View Post
w/e man, do whatever you want. I never say you can't afford anything over 1g. I am saying if you like cheaping out on everything, might as well not modify your car. Thanks and have a nice day.
didn't mean to sound like a dick it just came off as kinda offensive. i guess i was just frustrated from being misunderstood. i have absolutely nothing to prove and ultimately started this thread for advice. so yes, i'm going to hang out on the steelies for now until i find a set of wheels i feel are worth the big bucks. in the mean time i'll work on the suspension and getting the car in perfect functioning condition. also have to put some money aside for a motor as i'm getting a decent deal on an SR (Blacktop s13 locally for 1800).

any advice on choice of size? i've always liked 16's but looking through the wheel thread here i've started falling in love with larger 17 and even 18's, i know that performance wise a smaller wheel has the slight edge over larger, plus they weight less, but are there any advantages to running 17's and 18's over 16's?
JurisMyDiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:58 AM   #96
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
hrmmm a lot people answered your thread exactly

you were recommended respectable inexpensive wheels and were told to stay away from sportmaxx

got it BRO?
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:18 AM   #97
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
break in case of emergency>>

|||....diamond steelies....|||
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:21 AM   #98
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
just sell your car
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:46 AM   #99
zack1891
Leaky Injector

zack1891 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just thought id throw in my 2 sense. Im brand new to this thread , and 240s in general. I own a 300zx Z32. My current project is a 1993 240sx coupe DOHC 5 spd. But on to the point.

I completely agree with the maker of this thread why put a 1,500 wheel on a 800.00 car? That makes absolutely no sense.

And to WHOEVER thinks that respect is "bought" not earned you are an IDIOT. Any child can take daddys money and buy a bunch of awsome stuff , have a shop throw it on and go wax everyone. UNTIL they meet the guy who works two jobs and absolutley loves his , knows every aspect. Bought maybe some "lesser" quality parts but KNOWS his car and his capabilities. I absolutley hate little rich kids and this is a perfect example. Sure if you have a 400+ rwhp car with a 5k paint job and 3k suspension etc etc, 4k wheels are understandable. But just because you have a 4k set of wheels , a SR swap , 2k suspension and a 5k paintjob doesnt earn you respect. Sure...you'll get alot of "damn thats a nice car". But then when you walk away everyone talks shit because you dont know your valve cover from your tail lights.

Just my O2.
zack1891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:56 AM   #100
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack1891 View Post
I completely agree with the maker of this thread why put a 1,500 wheel on a 800.00 car? That makes absolutely no sense.

Just my O2.
Why bother spending any money on it, if that is your mindset.

An engine is more than $800.
QUALITY coilovers are more than $800.
QUALITY Aero is more than $800.

Fuck it, regular maintenance on a 20 year old car is going to get above $800 before you know it.

If your mindset is going to remain stuck in "It's only an $800 car", then move on. Building, modifying, enjoying a 240sx is not for you.

Here's the change from your

This goes for everyone else trying to justify NOT saving up for quality parts.
Your argument is weak.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:00 AM   #101
zack1891
Leaky Injector

zack1891 is an unknown quantity at this point
No, make no mistake. I agree on quality parts are the way to go. But that doesnt earn respect. Just proves you have deep pockets.

But what you are saying is like saying "walmart jeans arnt as good as Tommy jeans". That is incorrect sir, walmart jeans just dont have the logo. There are some parts out there that are good parts, decent welds , bends whatever the case may be for substanstialy less then those "name brand" items that are only necessary if competeing at HIM or something of that sort.

And to the guy above an 800.00$$ car is no longer 800.00 with a new engine , and regular maitenence etc. Im talking for the highschool kid that just loves the car and wants an exhaust or headers or whatever. He isnt going to damn drifting competitions or nothing. Hes just trying to fit in. I know because back in the day i was him. I built a 1995 300zx TT auto with the help of my father in highschool. Had the fastest car in school\college in panama city for a long time. Only thing that came close was a first gen AWD talon. and that was on a major budget. My dad matched what i spent. But working 20-30hrs a week at 7.24hr that isnt much. You just have to know what you want. Dont put a 6,000 turbo on a car your driving to work...thats pointless the speedlimits only 45 "just making a point"
zack1891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:22 AM   #102
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
but are there any advantages to running 17's and 18's over 16's?

They look MUCH cooler.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:01 AM   #103
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
boosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boosted98gst
Quote:
No, make no mistake. I agree on quality parts are the way to go. But that doesnt earn respect. Just proves you have deep pockets.

But what you are saying is like saying "walmart jeans arnt as good as Tommy jeans". That is incorrect sir, walmart jeans just dont have the logo. There are some parts out there that are good parts, decent welds , bends whatever the case may be for substanstialy less then those "name brand" items that are only necessary if competeing at HIM or something of that sort.

And to the guy above an 800.00$$ car is no longer 800.00 with a new engine , and regular maitenence etc. Im talking for the highschool kid that just loves the car and wants an exhaust or headers or whatever. He isnt going to damn drifting competitions or nothing. Hes just trying to fit in. I know because back in the day i was him. I built a 1995 300zx TT auto with the help of my father in highschool. Had the fastest car in school\college in panama city for a long time. Only thing that came close was a first gen AWD talon. and that was on a major budget. My dad matched what i spent. But working 20-30hrs a week at 7.24hr that isnt much. You just have to know what you want. Dont put a 6,000 turbo on a car your driving to work...thats pointless the speedlimits only 45 "just making a point"
who cares really I love cars and will always love them, I started with a 1k dsm and now I have a 928 awhp dsm I have a lot tied up but in the back of my head I know that this was still that 1,000$ car I bought 9 years ago. But on my free time I love to compete with sponsored cars racing, and I love driving a 900hp car on the street and see peoples face when im at a light and they are staring at my shoot on the back. If you have the money I say go for it. If your spending your parents money or living at home @ 20 years old maybe you should pass modding cars. I never started my car hobby to try to fit in or be cool, if you did you might want to step back and take a hard look. I love racing, I love building, I love everything that has to do with them.

Quote:
Just thought id throw in my 2 sense. Im brand new to this thread , and 240s in general. I own a 300zx Z32. My current project is a 1993 240sx coupe DOHC 5 spd. But on to the point.

And to WHOEVER thinks that respect is "bought" not earned you are an IDIOT. Any child can take daddys money and buy a bunch of awsome stuff , have a shop throw it on and go wax everyone. UNTIL they meet the guy who works two jobs and absolutley loves his , knows every aspect. Bought maybe some "lesser" quality parts but KNOWS his car and his capabilities. I absolutley hate little rich kids and this is a perfect example. Sure if you have a 400+ rwhp car with a 5k paint job and 3k suspension etc etc, 4k wheels are understandable. But just because you have a 4k set of wheels , a SR swap , 2k suspension and a 5k paintjob doesnt earn you respect. Sure...you'll get alot of "damn thats a nice car". But then when you walk away everyone talks shit because you dont know your valve cover from your tail lights.

Just my O2.

I could care less what anyone says about me or my car, #1 problem with this site is 90% of this gay 240 fan boy shit is everyone is worried about what they do to their car, They want people to say agree before they do. Almost every car in california is a fucking cookie cutter car with knock off parts and bad paint. Do I buy expensive wheels? Yes I do ,I love quality wheels, If you notice everyone always trys to copy the real thing.
boosted98gst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:14 AM   #104
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted98gst View Post
I have a 928 awhp dsm....................................I love to compete with sponsored cars racing.............................. ........I love driving a 900hp car.........................staring at my shoot on the back.

If I had to guess, you have an enormously sized dick.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:51 AM   #105
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I never realized how many retarded people have computers.

This reminds me of the time I saw a car with Works, Real BN, Blitz Nur, paint and stock KA, welded, gutted interior and stock seat.

I said to the man.

What are you doing.

He replied.

I'm sofa king retarded.

I said Oh.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:32 AM   #106
JurisMyDiction
Leaky Injector

This thread is awesome. And to the poster who said a motor is worth more than the wheels and so is all that other stuff, yes, and it SHOULD be more expensive... its a motor. Compare what a motor does to what wheels do... one makes the car go, one looks cool. A motor should be more than wheels lol.

And not, I'm not selling my car cause it doesn't meet your standards haha. Makes me love it even more!
Old 12-09-2009, 08:42 AM   #107
DDB240sx

DDB240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll throw my 2 cents in with the lot. I got a set of 17" sport max wheels, they weren't my first choice but a fellow 240 owner offered 'em to me for 100 bucks with tires. I'd be a fool to pass up a chance to upgrade from stock rims. Granted, they're not perfect. I'll be upgrading down the road, but at the moment getting my SR20 and some a few of the essentials was more important. Now I'd love to have nice expensive rims, but where I work is nothing but gravel, dirt, and rocks. So baller rims and a nice paint job are last on the to do list. Besides, I'd rather my car be fast and safe then trying to impress someone with nice wheels and a slow ass car.
DDB240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:48 AM   #108
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted98gst View Post
If your spending your parents money or living at home @ 20 years old maybe you should pass modding cars.
nothing wrong with living with your parents when you're 20. lol shit i know people that are in their 30s and still living with the parents.

if the economy were better, or if you said, 25 or older, i would understand, but at 20, i was still living with my parents (not ashamed to admit it), to save up money. hell, i didn't even have a car yet at the time to blow cash on either. all my spending went to school related items and school 'activities'

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:50 AM   #109
Jacob'S13
BANNED

Jacob'S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
You gotta pay to play.
Jacob'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:55 AM   #110
JurisMyDiction
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob'S13 View Post
You gotta pay to play.
yes, agreed, the question is, for he amount of play i want, how much do i have to pay

the answer was, a little more than i expected... no big deal.

was just surveying the community to do some cost benefit analysis. turns out that sportmax's are heavy and malleable, so saving the money would not benefet me. glad i posted here, but some people need to relax, it's just a car.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:01 AM   #111
Jacob'S13
BANNED

Jacob'S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
yes, agreed, the question is, for he amount of play i want, how much do i have to pay

the answer was, a little more than i expected... no big deal.

was just surveying the community to do some cost benefit analysis. turns out that sportmax's are heavy and malleable, so saving the money would not benefet me. glad i posted here, but some people need to relax, it's just a car.

not to some people... some in here, its there pride and joy.. it was mine at one point. Actually every car ive owned and put together. I put countless hrs and who knows how much money... but now im having a baby boy, priorities change. Im not gonna say im gonna totally get out of the game, but slow it down a bit.

And yeah to the OP. You should really listen to most of the people in here.. especially the one who has more experience on building cars. Save your money and get what you REALLY want.
Jacob'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:09 AM   #112
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I wish I could live with my parents. USA is one of the few places where living with your parents is a bad thing. In Asian countries, there are people who own multiple houses and still live at home.

Just buy heavy wheels and spend the money on a bigger turbo to offset the weight lol.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:14 AM   #113
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
For 99% of the broke people who post here, get something strong and cheap/ugly. Strong for when you hit stuff. Ugly as your anti-theft. Cheap when you crash or get stolen.

If you're asking, you're not likely a drift superstar who can tell the difference between $10k super lightweights over stock wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
I wish I could live with my parents. USA is one of the few places where living with your parents is a bad thing. In Asian countries, there are people who own multiple houses and still live at home.
It's strictly culture. American adults' sense of self strongly depend on their independence and individualism. Asian adults identify themselves by their family and community.

Americans don't seem to understand that living with your parents means taking care of your parents, and not freeloading.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:32 AM   #114
mr_kill_666
Leaky Injector

mr_kill_666 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
nothing wrong with living with your parents when you're 20. lol shit i know people that are in their 30s and still living with the parents.

if the economy were better, or if you said, 25 or older, i would understand, but at 20, i was still living with my parents (not ashamed to admit it), to save up money. hell, i didn't even have a car yet at the time to blow cash on either. all my spending went to school related items and school 'activities'
shee im 24 living with my parents and i dont see a problem with it. my parent appreciate that im at home with them and i appreciate that they love me enough to not kick me out just cus im "old" enough.

back to topic, i ran 17" 350z wheels for a year ( loved how they look!!) then got me some xxr 006 cus they look nice. even though they are heavy, they dont make my car slow nor make it look like rice. if i would of gotten my dream wheels ( over 2.5k for wheels only)than i would of invested too much on my 98 s14 which wouldn't of let me buy a new car. 2007 g35 sport sedan.( i put 8k down cash that i soo badly was going to spend it on my 98 and my 95 240sx) so moral is invest on what you really want but get nice cheap things in between.

i would say since your 4 lug, gets some mustang wheels and paint them. you cant go wrong with 16" or 17" on a s13. my friend got fox body turbine wheels on his 240 painted gold. they look really nice and he got them at the junk yard for super cheap!
mr_kill_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:56 AM   #115
JurisMyDiction
Leaky Injector

Just got in touch with diamond. I'm probably gonna have them make me some wheels. Got quotes for 2 sizes. 16 and 17 (8 up front 10 in back) for nice and cheap (right around 500). Any thought on offset or is that another thread? See. I found a medium. They will perform, be decent weight, and cheap! Now I can focus on a suspension setup... (not something I plan to go cheap on)
Old 12-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #116
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
i have sportmaxx wheels 502 in burning silver black or watver.. the name.18x9.5 all around
you can see them in my sig.
im i cool now?? no?? ok

nvm everything in my car is cheap so im not owells.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:30 AM   #117
gunmetalrps
Leaky Injector

gunmetalrps will become famous soon enoughgunmetalrps will become famous soon enoughgunmetalrps will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13dan View Post
False statement, find me one set of wheels that FIT for less then 400$. You cannot do it. Used or not.Wont happen, my sport maxes cost me 275$ brand new.(15's)

I understand that paying more for wheels is normal but it is very difficult to find wheels that FIT for less much less then 1500$ its just what it cost. Its a shame that volk,rays,enkies and others dont try to have better prices though. If they were anywhere close in price i woulda had them years ago.

So the way i see it, sportmaxes are a good alternative to stock wheels. They look decent, they are inexpensive, and i dont see them falling apart so they work fine. If you cannot understand a product that is inexpensive and performs well, then you do not understand what value is. Guys that only buy japanese parts have prolly spent thousands more then someone who hasnt, im poor and would rather drive my car buy tires.

If we could have a blind comparsion i would love to see what ppl would say then. If sportmax had a new wheel and we compared it to any Major wheel manufacturer many would be hard pressed not to consider sporty max. Im an American its almost impossible to boycott China,maylasia,tiwain made items. So if its a decent product ill consider it.

^^ WERD, thats what im doing. But i still think sport maxes are fine. Nothing special but they work.
i dont think that its impossible to find a set that fits under 400. i just bought a set of 4lug LMGT2 for that price. you just have to be patient and meet someone that sells for what theyre really worth and not cuz of all the hype.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:32 AM   #118
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Heres the equation for wheels.

STRONG-LIGHT-CHEAP

Pic two...
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:47 AM   #119
gunmetalrps
Leaky Injector

gunmetalrps will become famous soon enoughgunmetalrps will become famous soon enoughgunmetalrps will become famous soon enough
just so no one thinks im bs'ing around. heres the original post from craigslist:

240sx nismo rays 2 peice rims

Date: 2009-11-27, 7:06PM
i got 4 nismo rays from japan real 2 peice rims. im asking 500 firm 5x114 and they r staggered
661-400-9514

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Original URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant...484756496.html

i got the guy to lower it down to 400 cuz i drove from SG to lancaster to pick them up. he was even nice enough to throw in a pair of 1in spacers and acorn type lugs.

to the op: everyone here has said their opinions. everyone has different situations, so its up to you to take which advice you want. people adviced me to save money and take care of other things first. i did. it pays in the end
Old 12-09-2009, 11:51 AM   #120
demonspeed
Zilvia Junkie

demonspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm..it seems like everyone here reminds me of my friends. everyone dogs my car because of the way it looks..i say, why does it matter? i'd rather pimp out sportmaxx's for now until i can afford my dream setup (18s VS-XX staggered +5 lug conversion+tires) its expensive...but in no means am i bitching about price...gotta pay to play, but i feel you can still play without spending that much pay and save up...
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote