Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-19-2010, 12:29 AM   #1
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
What stupid shit has happened to you because of your 240?

Me... 11 PM and some kid that lives around the corner decided to drive slow as hell in front of my house and rev the shit out of his coupe. Its fucking 11pm on a weeknight....I have kids moron. He sees 2 bone stock 240s in the yard and assumes we want to hear that shit? Lame. :ghey:

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 12:37 AM   #2
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
this is why a paintball gun is very high on my list of things to buy.
if he ever drives by again, try to get his license plate # and call that fucker in.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:38 AM   #3
S13SILVIA|E46M3
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
S13SILVIA|E46M3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Yup... I've gotten that ricer $hit in the middle of the night, while everyone was freakin' sleeping. Retards I tellz ya.

S13 SR|G37|E46 Wagon|X5 35d
S13SILVIA|E46M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:40 AM   #4
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I've had a guy in a mustang pull up to me at a left turn red light. He asked me if I drift, then he tried drifting the left turn when the light turned green.

Idiot.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:41 AM   #5
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Do people really drive by at night and rev in the neighborhood just because they spot another car? hahaha..
Old 02-19-2010, 12:42 AM   #6
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Luckily I never get revved on while I'm at home because I live in a nice apt complex...

But it seems everytime I take out my 240, I get revved at by big lifted trucks. I don't understand people.

I did get chased by a kid in a flat black mk3 jetta with a huge wing and he wanted to race me at a light (I don't street race). The light turned green and my 240 decided it wanted to turn off. So there I sat looking like a retard at the light hahaha
Old 02-19-2010, 12:42 AM   #7
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Do the countless number of times I have been stranded count?
Old 02-19-2010, 12:43 AM   #8
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
my s13 was parked at the parents' house for a couple years. about once every other month some highschool kid would come knocking on the door asking to buy it.
also, twice while working on it in their garage, which faces the street, but is about 150 feet back on the lot, teenage kids have come up and asked what i'm doing/poked around. once this was at about three in the morning. kind of unsettling to be under a car, and when you come out a group of 15 year olds are all up in your business.
oh, and the constant "do you drift" at stoplights/parking lots.
i swear, the 240sx is a pedophile's dream machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
Do the countless number of times I have been stranded count?
oh yeah. when i first got it, the ICM crapped out on me (IIRC), which would make the car die randomly. but that wasn't the problem: after dying, it would STAY DEAD for about 20 minutes. you could crank it all day and nothing would happen, then 20 minutes later it'd start fine and wouldn't do it again for weeks. it took FOREVER to figure out what the hell was going on, and i was stranded at stoplights more than once. getting out to push when you've got 20 cars lined up behind you isn't fun.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:54 AM   #9
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedm View Post
Do people really drive by at night and rev in the neighborhood just because they spot another car? hahaha..
You betchya. It pisses me off because we are in a really nice neighborhood too. If he does that shit again, I am going straight to the parental units that he lives with. Luckily, I know where this tard lives.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 02-19-2010, 12:56 AM   #10
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SILVIA|E46M3 View Post
Yup... I've gotten that ricer $hit in the middle of the night, while everyone was freakin' sleeping. Retards I tellz ya.
It must be a Cali thing. Fucking Bros......

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 02-19-2010, 01:07 AM   #11
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i got blowoff valved once by an srt4 that was on the other side of a 4 lane divided highway while we were sitting at a light. i lol'ed.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:13 AM   #12
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
yeah, that has never happened here. revved at on the street, sure. constantly. but revving at a parked car, i have never witnessed.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:16 AM   #13
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Watch, he is on Zilvia. lmao. Oh that would be classic

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 02-19-2010, 01:17 AM   #14
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Only car I've been revved at is by an STi. I've been paced on the freeway a few times. Recently it was by a CRX which after 10 or so seconds gunned it with poor results.

I get the "Do you drift?" once in a while. I don't daily the car much so I experience very little of what most of you probably get on a day to day basis.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:25 AM   #15
joeapple8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
joeapple8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxdriftin View Post
Luckily I never get revved on while I'm at home because I live in a nice apt complex...

But it seems everytime I take out my 240, I get revved at by big lifted trucks. I don't understand people.

I did get chased by a kid in a flat black mk3 jetta with a huge wing and he wanted to race me at a light (I don't street race). The light turned green and my 240 decided it wanted to turn off. So there I sat looking like a retard at the light hahaha

LOL that sucks, luckily you didnt have a chick in the car right?
joeapple8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:29 AM   #16
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxdriftin View Post
YES. turbo diesels are driven exclusively by ASSHOLES around here, who have probably never towed anything, ever.
one time i was on the highway in the 240 with the windows open, and this fucking cummins Ram gets along side me, then slams the gas and his maxwell house-sized sidepipe quite literally filled my cabin with diesel smoke. i couldn't see and had to pull over.
completely forgot that happened. what a shithead.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:34 AM   #17
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Stick a potato in his exhaust since you know where he lives.

Honestly, fucking kids in California thinks that revving at you means "Hi" Fucking morons. I've had my fair share of Evos, STIs and SRT-4s...

PS: I FUCKING HATE SRT-4 owners. Almost every single one of them are ex slow ass honda accord owners that think their SRT-4s are fast as shit. I had one egg me on for 4 stop signs at 3 in the morning, just revving at me then taking off and then waiting for me. I fucking lit him up on the freeway just to make a point.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:35 AM   #18
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
cops give my car thumbs up because they have no idea what the fuck it is.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:36 AM   #19
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
^ seriously? lol

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-19-2010, 01:39 AM   #20
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
my music wasn't loud but someone pulled up next to me after revving behind me for a while. A few seconds later he asked why the hell i was listening to Bruce Springsteen, i just rolled my window up half way and ended it there. I also hate being behind trucks or large suv's because they cant see my car behind theirs =/ my prevous car was backed into by a suv, i was honking but i guess the driver didnt see my car. I made her pay 800 to fix my car eventhough it took about 200 for new headlights =) i was just so pissed that she didnt hear me honking and i was on my way to take a trip with my g/f.

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/

Last edited by amdnivram; 02-19-2010 at 01:52 AM.. Reason: crappy spelling lol
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:45 AM   #21
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
my music wasn't loud but someone pulled up next to me after revving behind me for a while. A few seconds later he asked why the hell i was listening to Bruce Springsteen, i just rolled my window up half way and ended it there. I also hate being behind trucks or large suv's because they cant see my car behind theirs =/ my prevous war was backed into by a suv, i was honking but i guess the driver didnt see my car. I made her pay 800 to fix my car eventhough it took about 200 for new headlights =) i was just so pissed that she didnt hear me honking and i was on my way to take a trip with my g/f.
That happened to a friend in her 240 Dumb bitches SHOULD NOT drive SUVs....swear to god I hate women behind the wheel of an SUV, they NEVER pay effing attention "OMG look at me, I am in a tahoe/Navigator/suburban I don't have to pay attention to anything cus I can just run over it.... hehehehe "

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 02-19-2010, 01:49 AM   #22
DreamN
Post Whore!

^ similar shit happened to me one time I picked my girl up from work. I was parked and an old lady in a Cadillac backed up into the passenger side quarter panel of my car several times. I honked multiple times and finally get out to tell her to stop all while she hits my car a few more times.

I got just a little under $1,000 cash from that. I had witnesses and a police report just incase I had to go through insurance. Paid for my front end and had some pocket money to spare.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-19-2010, 01:52 AM   #23
s14canyoncity
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
s14canyoncity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Me... 11 PM and some kid that lives around the corner decided to drive slow as hell in front of my house and rev the shit out of his coupe. Its fucking 11pm on a weeknight....I have kids moron. He sees 2 bone stock 240s in the yard and assumes we want to hear that shit? Lame. :ghey:
paintball gun sound like a good idea, but then again payback a b!tch. just let him be or call the cops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I've had a guy in a mustang pull up to me at a left turn red light. He asked me if I drift, then he tried drifting the left turn when the light turned green.
Idiot.
lol do you drift. mustang guys are funny, i had one pull beside me on the freeway,reved and took off. I live in LA so he didn't get very far cause of traffic on top of that he had to slam on his breaks cause a camry cut him off.. lol pass him by and just laugh and pointed at him.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:03 AM   #24
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Oh one time at Home Depot, I was leaving the parking lot and this guy was pulling out of his spot. So naturally, I stopped to wait for him to pull out. Obviously, I'm on the right, and there are a bunch of parked cars perpendicular to mine.

What do you know, the car directly next to me flips on the reverse lights. But there's no way, she's gonna back up, I mean, I'm right here and she clearly would have seen me because I'M RIGHT HERE and blocking her car.

But no, she starts backing up, and of course, I have no horn.

So I roll down the window and yell my lungs out until she plows my car.

Then this asian lady gets out all surprised. Bitch.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:14 AM   #25
JDMSTYLE
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMSTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i use to always get revved out by hondas in my old coupe. it was a bone stock sohc dropped on se's.
JDMSTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:16 AM   #26
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
Last week i was coming home from a super-bowl thing they had at a friends and this honda pulls up next to me at a light. He starts revving like crazy with his seat leaned back as far as possible, almost look like he was ready to fall asleep in his car... so the light turns green and he guns it. Now, I do not street race but sometimes these guys get annoying, and it was 1am in Arizona (lonely, lonely, lonely) so in my head i think....." i'll just push through first gear to mess with him". I get it up to about 5k rpm's and let off, shift to second, look at my gauge cluster and notice my battery light is on, I look at my rear view mirror and see my alternator pulley and belt rolling behind me AHHAHAHA. Now the guy thinks nissans are crap, sorry guys.

Hey lisa, did you forget about me? i thought we were suppose to go shopping?
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:22 AM   #27
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post

There is somethig oddly mesmerizing about your sig?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytango00 View Post
Now the guy thinks nissans are crap, sorry guys.

Hey lisa, did you forget about me? i thought we were suppose to go shopping?
Ohhhh way to go! Can't believe you made him think Nissans are crap. Thank you. That means one less honda boy is going to buy a 240 now

I did forget. When and where were we going shopping? The Grove? I can do that.... I do remember something about Tiffany's, LV and Prada and you were buying?

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 02-19-2010, 02:31 AM   #28
DreamN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
There is somethig oddly mesmerizing about your sig?
Oh you noticed that. lol

Ernie decided to pose for Mike a few nights ago.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-19-2010, 02:40 AM   #29
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Oh you noticed that. lol

Ernie decided to pose for Mike a few nights ago.

I knew I had seen those Bewbs somewhere before!!!!!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 02-19-2010, 03:02 AM   #30
s13drob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
s13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
I was driving in my hatch with my girl and sister when some Honda with a shitty exhaust rolled by my left side and gassed it to make me cringe from the ricey exhaust leaking tone. Haha. Maybe he just didn't mount it right. Idk. But we ended up coming to a light and I just gave it a little more throttle so I don't have to hear that shiet no more. he tried to catch up, I guess he took it as a challenge and had to full throttled to pass me to get to the next light.
I guess hondas are the entry level of car lovers. Some people pose in them thinking they're the shit because it's so popular. Idk. Creepers these days.
s13drob is offline   Reply With Quote